Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Orions Lord
May 21, 2012
Heide by roland luijken, on Flickr

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrBlandAverage
Jul 2, 2003

GNNAAAARRRR

The Rat posted:

Surprisingly only around eight people at the arch this morning, most had smartphones, I was the only one with a tripod.

It's a shame someone left their penis substitute in your otherwise classically pretty shot. Fortunately, content-aware fill works wonders these days.

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

You don't even need photoshop to fix that, image search mesa arch and scroll until you find a version with similar lighting then just cut and paste their copy of that rock into your own photo with MS paint.

Spedman
Mar 12, 2010

Kangaroos hate Hasselblads

MrBlandAverage posted:

It's a shame someone left their penis substitute in your otherwise classically pretty shot.

:emptyquote:

charliebravo77
Jun 11, 2003

What about all the superzoom telephotos hanging around here on the other side of the image? Doesn't get much more phallic than that.

loaf
Jan 25, 2004

ImplicitAssembler
Jan 24, 2013

I like that!

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Helen Highwater
Feb 19, 2014

And furthermore
Grimey Drawer

IMG_3176.jpg by Iain Compton, on Flickr

IMG_3227.jpg by Iain Compton, on Flickr

IMG_3236.jpg by Iain Compton, on Flickr

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

Wafflecopper
Nov 27, 2004

I am a mouth, and I must scream

this owns

bellows lugosi
Aug 9, 2003

nice texture, too

bellows lugosi
Aug 9, 2003

Nigel Tufnel
Jan 4, 2005
You can't really dust for vomit.

Verman
Jul 4, 2005
Third time is a charm right?
Well that's awesome.

single-mode fiber
Dec 30, 2012

Orions Lord
May 21, 2012
Boterbergen 2019 by roland luijken, on Flickr

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

Good light on my last flight, mad about that corner of the window.

bellows lugosi
Aug 9, 2003

I found some more murals

bellows lugosi fucked around with this message at 05:07 on Dec 12, 2019

VomitOnLino
Jun 13, 2005

Sometimes I get lost.

qirex posted:

Good light on my last flight, mad about that corner of the window.

Corner doesn't detract from the shot at all. Don't worry about it.
If I were in the darkroom I'd probably burn in the top a bit more though. It's very grey and not an attractive tone. I mean it's very abstract already anyway.

Wafflecopper
Nov 27, 2004

I am a mouth, and I must scream

Wellington

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

VomitOnLino posted:

Corner doesn't detract from the shot at all. Don't worry about it.
If I were in the darkroom I'd probably burn in the top a bit more though. It's very grey and not an attractive tone. I mean it's very abstract already anyway.

Good point. It was hazy as gently caress, the color ones I took are practically purple. This is out of camera so I might tweak it.

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

SMERSH Mouth
Jun 25, 2005

Austin by S M, on Flickr

Austin by S M, on Flickr

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

Very yes

VelociBacon
Dec 8, 2009

Really like those.

Yeast
Dec 25, 2006

$1900 Grande Latte

Beautiful frame

Mega Comrade
Apr 22, 2004

Listen buddy, we all got problems!

quote:

Austin by S M, on Flickr

God drat that's exceptional . Congrats.

fknlo
Jul 6, 2009

Fun Shoe
I've started picking up a camera again after a several year hiatus and I'm going to inflict terrible things on you as I try and get better. Don't be gentle. These are from me driving down to Denver yesterday and walking around a bit. I'm planning on trying to do this every few weeks or so to try and learn the city a bit better and take more photos.

DSCF3234 by John Gallup, on Flickr

DSCF3257 by John Gallup, on Flickr

Would this have been better with more of the wall or would that just be unnecessary filler?

DSCF3276 by John Gallup, on Flickr

I want to get that one with different/better light that better suit the rising sun feel I get from the orange dot.

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

Blackhawk
Nov 15, 2004

Sun setting through smoke from the Australian bushfires as seen from New Zealand. Conditions for the shot weren't great, in person being able to look directly at the sun as a perfect red disc was pretty eerie. Velvia 50 4x5.

Fart Amplifier
Apr 12, 2003

Blackhawk posted:

in person being able to look directly at the sun as a perfect red disc was pretty eerie

This still damages your eyes

Blackhawk
Nov 15, 2004

Fart Amplifier posted:

This still damages your eyes

Yeah I wasn't exactly staring at it, just brief flashes as it came out from behind the clouds (which were moving very fast).

alkanphel
Mar 24, 2004

hope and vaseline
Feb 13, 2001

Dope

bellows lugosi
Aug 9, 2003

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

real nap shit
Feb 2, 2008

alkanphel