Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
like, just google Matt Shea he's 100% a nazi entryist

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

It’s the guy who wrote the war plan where Washington conquers the rest of the US and kills all fertile men who refuse to be enslaved.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

How is it not a crime to help those secessionist ranchers or to threaten to murder va employees?

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

NEVER FUCKING TAKE A NIGHT OFF CLAN WARS.

Antifa Turkeesian posted:

How is it not a crime to help those secessionist ranchers or to threaten to murder va employees?

because if something is not prosecuted, it isn't a crime, like money laundering or bribery

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Because the law existbto bind certain people and protect others.

The terrorist congressman is "others"

Grand Theft Autobot
Feb 28, 2008

I'm something of a fucking idiot myself

Hi, welcome to America. Is this your first day?

Bushiz
Sep 21, 2004

The #1 Threat to Ba Sing Se

Grimey Drawer

Because nothing done in the service of white supremacy is illegal in America

Tardcore
Jan 24, 2011

Not cool enough for the Spider-man club.

Mr Interweb posted:

isn't a baphomet a monster from final fantasy?

the baphomet is actually an esoteric symbol of christ and none of these fuckers know it lol

Tardcore has issued a correction as of 03:29 on Dec 20, 2019

Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe

cumshitter posted:

loving leftist pushing sustainable female egg farming

this is the comedy option of Disco Elysium where you play the centrist cop and just pick every conversation choice of, "Well, it's not my job to have an opinion on this."

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

The government actually tried to prosecute a bunch of the ranchers, most of them got away with it because the jury straight up refused to convict on stuff where they had the ranchers on camera doing the crime and talking about how they know it's a crime.

That first round of acquittals and hung juries from jury nullification basically stopped any future prosecution because it was super embarrassing for the government and there's no reason to think that future prosecutions would go any different, and if they tried, it's easy for the defense to point at the previous results and question how it can be a crime to help someone who isn't guilty.

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

Tardcore posted:

the baphomet is actually an esoteric symbol of christ and none of these fuckers know it lol

christ’s esoteric male pelvis

Tardcore
Jan 24, 2011

Not cool enough for the Spider-man club.

Dixie Cretin Seaman posted:

christ’s esoteric male pelvis

lmao

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/NewsWithKevin/status/1207806944955625472
https://twitter.com/NewsWithKevin/status/1207814581998850048

Bastard Tetris
Apr 27, 2005

L-Shaped

Nap Ghost
Good job not stomping these shitheads into the ground while you had the chance, guys

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
"We believe this guy is a domestic terrorist but dont want to arrest him because we are afraid his followers will kill people."

Hmm, I wonder if they'll refrain from killing people if hes left alone to continue helping them plan an insurrection.

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

Maybe, just maybe you should have arrested him without announcing you were going to arrest him before you do it.

Somehow they manage to take down drug dealers who are armed to the teeth without needing to put out a loving press release beforehand

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
Perhaps consider going Waco on him?

There are time federal overreach is good and his one of them

breadshaped
Apr 1, 2010

Soiled Meat

only frontpage I ever read (besides g0m's stuff)

https://www.somethingawful.com/news/guns-versus-apaches/

quote:

The Battle of the Strip Mall Off I-295 (May 5th, 2017)

An antique mall, a Chinese restaurant, a Subway restaurant, a closed comic book store, and a sporting goods store were briefly captured by men of the Jacksonville Freedom SEAL Team Guard. The Gadsden flag was run up the flagpole outside and inside the men smashed up Tiffany lamps and tried out crab Rangoon subs. Their demand was the complete resignation of all US government office-holders and the surrender of the United States to Florida's panhandle. Shortly before nine PM, a salvo of rockets from a US Army M270 MLRS vehicle located 45 kilometers away obliterated the strip mall with such force that the dental records of the men inside were somehow blown off the dentist's office computer.

breadshaped has issued a correction as of 13:11 on Dec 20, 2019

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

Alan Smithee posted:

*that scene in Jurassic World where Bryce Dallas Howard releases the OG T. rex but it’s zombie Janet Reno in the cage instead*

edit: forgot she died.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Bobby Digital posted:

*that scene in Jurassic World where Bryce Dallas Howard releases the OG T. rex but it’s zombie Janet Reno in the cage instead*

edit: forgot she died.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

is that the actual giuliani or a cast member in makeup?

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

All this could have been avoided if we'd listened to Hamilton instead of Jefferson and his ~farmers wisdom~

if I remember my history correctly (I have not studied the book of Miranda)

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

Krankenstyle posted:

real

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPVF3AAom14

e: he was the host that night apparently

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Come on Ilhan, lets go bag us a shitpost

Spergin Morlock posted:

"We believe this guy is a domestic terrorist but dont want to arrest him because we are afraid his followers will kill people."

Hmm, I wonder if they'll refrain from killing people if hes left alone to continue helping them plan an insurrection.

the cops are concerned arresting them will cause them to kill cops, thats why they are ok with them planning an insurrection because it wont involve killing cops

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

You have been a most worthy adversary, but in every game, there are winners and there are losers. And as you know, in this game, losers get robotizicized!
the republics really on its way out huh

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Krankenstyle posted:

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

that this clip exists and isnt being aired 24/7 on every network that will take superpac ad money is proof positive the dems are a WASTE

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

And then the dems get to be painted as sexshamers, no thank u

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Chaos mode: Republican PAC does it because Trump isn't right-wing enough

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

There's like zero chance that an ad with that wouldn't be transphobic as hell, given how shitbirds of all political stripes love to conflate cross dressing and being trans.

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
It's a great idea if the Dems are trying to win over LibDems from Mumsnet who can't actually vote.

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy
https://mobile.twitter.com/AaronBlake/status/1208012841992757253

Kentucky: the state that gave us Mitch McConnell and this utter piece of poo poo

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

Halloween Jack posted:

It's a great idea if the Dems are trying to win over LibDems from Mumsnet who can't actually vote.

the LibDems, bad as they are, actually had the best LGBT+ manifesto

it's why they're all 'politically homeless' (not really homeless)

aware of dog
Nov 14, 2016

Dixie Cretin Seaman posted:

https://mobile.twitter.com/AaronBlake/status/1208012841992757253

Kentucky: the state that gave us Mitch McConnell and this utter piece of poo poo

what the actual gently caress.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Ague Proof posted:

the LibDems, bad as they are, actually had the best LGBT+ manifesto

it's why they're all 'politically homeless' (not really homeless)

Literally the one thing the media held the Lib Dems 'to account' was over that.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

duz posted:

the cops are concerned arresting them will cause them to kill cops, thats why they are ok with them planning an insurrection because it wont involve killing cops

Sounds a little shortsighted but I'm not a counterinsurgency expert.

BgRdMchne
Oct 31, 2011

The lesson from Ruby Ridge is to let white nationalists get away with crimes

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Alan Smithee posted:

That chunk of the country already had Ruby Ridge, the Montana secessionists, Bo Gritz, the white supremacist compound, the attempt to bomb the Spokane MLK day parade, the Priest Lake veteran gun nonsense and that's just off the top of my head. That chunk of the Inland West is fiercely crazy and the Feds are already deeply involved in keeping the lid on the pot.

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

what da gently caress????

https://twitter.com/charles_kinbote/status/1208087542798663681?s=21

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

jfc put that poo poo behind spoiler tags