Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

An insane mind
Aug 11, 2018

Should I be happy that I don't know who Louise Mensch is?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

taqueso
Mar 8, 2004

:911:
:wookie: :thermidor: :wookie:
:dehumanize:

:pirate::hf::tinfoil:

yeah move on and dont look back

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

An insane mind posted:

a username / post combo that answers itself

Tulip
Jun 3, 2008

yeah thats pretty good

uber_stoat posted:

the Night of the Wrong Wives

this one thing did more to damage the rising tide of fascism than everything done by #resistance combined

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese

An insane mind posted:

I would take no pleasure in this

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

more like BOLLOCKnese
Speaking of people who rotted their brains with coke, just remembered TV personality Tila Tequila having a drug overdose, suffering brain damage and then becoming a nazi

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

An insane mind posted:

A British conservative who, shortly after the 2016 election, made a name for herself with Hashtag Resistance Dems and Never Trump Republicans on Twitter by going after Trump on social media.

I take no pleasure in posting this.

old.flv
Jan 28, 2017

A good lad who likes his Anna's.

MikeCrotch posted:

Speaking of people who rotted their brains with coke, just remembered TV personality Tila Tequila having a drug overdose, suffering brain damage and then becoming a nazi

The age old riddle of: does loving Billy Corgan make you crazy or does loving Billy Corgan mean you were always crazy

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

more like BOLLOCKnese

Azathoth posted:

A British conservative who, shortly after the 2016 election, made a name for herself with Hashtag Resistance Dems and Never Trump Republicans on Twitter by going after Trump on social media.

I take no pleasure in posting this.

She used to be a Conservative *MP*

until she had a psychotic breakdown from doing too much cocaine

lol

An insane mind
Aug 11, 2018

Wait...really? To all of that? I was...a lot happier not knowing anything about her.

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

An insane mind posted:

you telling me youve never seen the greatest tweet of all time??!

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica
That funny stuff with the the bundy family standoffs, which resulted in shootouts with police https://crosscut.com/2019/12/wa-rep-matt-shea-engaged-domestic-terrorism-helped-plan-malheur-standoff-investigation

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

I lost to you once, monster. I shall not lose again! Die now, that our future can live!

babypolis posted:

which one? dinesh you’re gay or death penalty bannon?

An insane mind
Aug 11, 2018

babypolis posted:

I guess...no?

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
Bundy stuff was amazing

Pointing rifles at cops in the desert and the cops did nothing

Why were the Bundy's mad? Because they didn't think they needed to pay for the public land they destroyed with their cattle

Then they took over a refuge and destroyed native American artifacts and the cops just let them have deliveries for some dumbass reason

Rip tarp guy

VROOM VROOM
Jun 8, 2005
The Malheur occupation receiving big packages of dildos

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

moist turtleneck posted:

Bundy stuff was amazing

Pointing rifles at cops in the desert and the cops did nothing

Why were the Bundy's mad? Because they didn't think they needed to pay for the public land they destroyed with their cattle

Then they took over a refuge and destroyed native American artifacts and the cops just let them have deliveries for some dumbass reason

Rip tarp guy

It's really funny that the cops actually had a pretty decent plan, which is basically the "anti-waco strategy of not giving the apocalyptic death cult a shootout and just arrest them when they get sick of waiting.

Didn't quite count on jury nullification actually working though. I wonder if that'll affect how things are handled the next time around.

Chuka Umana
Apr 30, 2019

by sebmojo
Jared Fogle tried to claim to be a sovereign citizen to get out of prison.

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

Azathoth posted:

It's really funny that the cops actually had a pretty decent plan, which is basically the "anti-waco strategy of not giving the apocalyptic death cult a shootout and just arrest them when they get sick of waiting.

Didn't quite count on jury nullification actually working though. I wonder if that'll affect how things are handled the next time around.

people were talking this nonsense about the FBI playing nth dimensional chess with the bundies back during the standoff and it was bullshit then too

no, they didn't have a good loving plan. they let the occupiers roam around the surrounding area harassing people who worked at the refuge (including tailing them back to their homes), the only point of the feds' hands-off approach was to protect the safety of their agents, both during the event and afterwards in case of right wing blowback, at the expense of the safety of everyone else in the area and of further emboldening the western militia movement. it was a dumb play by the security executives of a senile empire, stop pretending it was ever otherwise

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.

Subjunctive posted:

Nope, an MMO that ended up being nothing. The game they released came pretty much complete with the purchase of BHG, and just had a coat of lore-paint slapped on it.

I play-tested the single player game and got access to a lot of Deep Lore that got cut from the game, written by the creator of Drizzt.

It's Earth in the far future. Also Gnomes controlled the Templars.

former glory
Jul 11, 2011

Chuka Umana posted:

This is great.

It got me travelling down a rabbit hole of Sovereign Citizen Movement info and ho leeeeeee poo poo, in case someone else wasn't aware that's it's actually a fully-formed cult.

https://www.splcenter.org/fighting-hate/extremist-files/ideology/sovereign-citizens-movement

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Inceltown posted:

GROSS NAZI SEX would make a terrible username.

read that as goon nazi sex

taqueso
Mar 8, 2004

that's just day to day

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

Chuka Umana posted:

wonder if he got the idea from kids calling him so fat he was an independent country

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
When an english journalist revealed how prevalent child prostitution was in the UK...

in 1885.

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy

Animal-Mother posted:

Mitt Romney's real name is Willard.

That explains why he's surrounded by rats.

Echo Chamber
Oct 16, 2008

best username/post combo
Mitt Romney's favorite book is Battlefield Earth.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Echo Chamber posted:

Mitt Romney's favorite book is Battlefield Earth.

Lmao I got about 100 pages in and never finished. It was terrible.

taqueso
Mar 8, 2004

Veni Vidi Ameche! posted:

That explains why he's surrounded by rats.

i refuse to entertain any thought that romney might be in any way associated with crispin glover*

*oh god he's not a chud is he?

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica

taqueso posted:

i refuse to entertain any thought that romney might be in any way associated with crispin glover*

*oh god he's not a chud is he?

Crispin Glover absolutely has heinous views and has done horrible acts, but from the insular weirdo art crowd scene than anything resembling a coherent ideology. a quick Google had shown him to hate Trump, and money in politics. so a probable crazed Bernard brother.

Banana Man
Oct 2, 2015

mm time 2 gargle piss and shit
this being posted immediately after mccain died

i laughed so hard it felt like it hurt something in me

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica
In last week’s election, candidates for remain-supporting parties received 16.5 million votes, while candidates for leave-supporting parties received 14.8 million.

Hopkins FBI
Jan 4, 2015

MY SACRED POSTING VOW IS NOTHING, FOR WHILE I STAKED MY HONOR UPON MY COMMITMENT TO NEVER SUPPORT JOSEPH R. B. JUNIOR I HAVE SCANDALOUSLY ABANDONED MY PRINCIPLES
https://mobile.twitter.com/michaelianblack/status/1036420580080328705

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
“Tim Kaine in the membrane”

it doesn’t even make sense!! :mad:

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf
I once showed my dad that clip of Ben Carson lurking in the stage entrance, and Trump getting confused and staying behind him, and he got all serious and said he was surprised at Trump's decency in keeping Carson company.

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

Krazyface posted:

I once showed my dad that clip of Ben Carson lurking in the stage entrance, and Trump getting confused and staying behind him, and he got all serious and said he was surprised at Trump's decency in keeping Carson company.

one of the few times Jeb! scored a victory over trump

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

that Jeb! face

Dec 26, 2012

trump saying gently caress you as he passes is fantastic

just prime jeb! content

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

papa horny michael posted:

Crispin Glover absolutely has heinous views and has done horrible acts, but from the insular weirdo art crowd scene than anything resembling a coherent ideology. a quick Google had shown him to hate Trump, and money in politics. so a probable crazed Bernard brother.

Did What is It? predict the Trump candidacy 13 years before the fact? :thunk:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hopkins FBI
Jan 4, 2015

MY SACRED POSTING VOW IS NOTHING, FOR WHILE I STAKED MY HONOR UPON MY COMMITMENT TO NEVER SUPPORT JOSEPH R. B. JUNIOR I HAVE SCANDALOUSLY ABANDONED MY PRINCIPLES