Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

twoday posted:

Yeah I don't know if I'm being overly sensitive here but their written language was systematically eradicated by Europeans so I imagine it's a bit of a touchy subject. I wish I could consult a Mayan about this

for me its more of a situation of who the gently caress wants to hear a spoken word album from 16 year old pop star lana del rey and why the gently caress wouldn't she just quietly donate the proceeds instead of publicly dancing with wolves

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

UFOTacoMan posted:

these podiums were dumb looking
I didn't like them
TOO ANGULAR
:sad:

angular like the president's hair

Slow Graffiti
Feb 1, 2003

Born of Frustration
I was born during the Ford administration. You kids have no idea of the glorious world of betrayal that your body has in store for you. I have a buddy who threw out his back wrapping a Christmas present.

Now get off my lawn!

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

edit

I suck at everything

Doc Walrus
Jan 2, 2014

Cryin' Chris is a WASTE.
Nap Ghost

This is a lethal concentration of caucasity

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

i would unironically rather hear the ke$ha spoken word album by a factor of 100

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

Lana del Day did the unimaginable by making me like a sublime song

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 387 days!

lmao

How is lana del ray still a thing

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Dolphin posted:

it owns that all they had to do to make Trump unhinged was vote to say he broke some laws

i just saw his tweet where he said Mike Pence is a Radical Left nonbeliever who wants to take your religion & your guns

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
anyway

In case anyone wanted this on a shirt, here it is. It's also available in white/red.

I am thinking of shutting down the internet store soon because it's expensive to operate and I don't make enough products to diffuse the costs, so if you wanted to give someone a trumbeanbag for christmas now is your chance

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007
sometimes I have a hard time remembering if lana del rey is a person or a city in southern california

twoday
May 4, 2005

Drunkboxer posted:

sometimes I have a hard time remembering if lana del rey is a person or a city in southern california

lol I thought I was the only one

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

i like that one lana del rey song, royals

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Al! posted:

i never make my dad and i hate my bed

i can help you kick your bed's rear end

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

Al! posted:

for me its more of a situation of who the gently caress wants to hear a spoken word album from 16 year old pop star lana del rey and why the gently caress wouldn't she just quietly donate the proceeds instead of publicly dancing with wolves

perhaps youre not familiar with celebrities

campfire
Feb 19, 2008

Snoo Zertnert

Slow Graffiti posted:

I was born during the Ford administration. You kids have no idea of the glorious world of betrayal that your body has in store for you. I have a buddy who threw out his back wrapping a Christmas present.

Now get off my lawn!

old rear end bitch

campfire
Feb 19, 2008

Snoo Zertnert

magiccarpet posted:

Lana del Day did the unimaginable by making me like a sublime song

a poster can have a little sublime

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
https://mobile.twitter.com/BBCBreak...ingawful.com%2F

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 387 days!

Its Coke
Oct 29, 2018
yesterday at the pharmacy I met a really cool kid (roughly 10) in the Christmas aisle. she was so awesome, just making up stories and jokes to no one in particular about the toys. her voice kind of sounded like Entrapta from the new She-Ra. I went and chatted up her single mom in the checkout line, but she was just a basic bitch compared to her daughter. still I was strongly considering trying to get in a relationship with her, to be a cuck dad to the chill daughter just so I could hear various things she said all day

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Schmeichy
Apr 22, 2007

2spooky4u

Smellrose
lana del rey's new album is ok but:

Al! posted:

twoday
May 4, 2005

we wish you a merry brexit

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/WilliamShatner/status/1208061810810572800

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

Its Coke posted:

yesterday at the pharmacy I met a really cool kid (roughly 10) in the Christmas aisle. she was so awesome, just making up stories and jokes to no one in particular about the toys. her voice kind of sounded like Entrapta from the new She-Ra. I went and chatted up her single mom in the checkout line, but she was just a basic bitch compared to her daughter. still I was strongly considering trying to get in a relationship with her, to be a cuck dad to the chill daughter just so I could hear various things she said all day

horny is prohibited

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

i wish i had a time machine to go back and tell people "christianity today knows nothing about reading a perfect transcript of a routine phone call" will be a presidential quote

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Al! posted:

i like that one lana del rey song, royals
summertime sadness n blue jeans

BardoTheConsumer
Apr 6, 2017

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

Slow Graffiti posted:

Now get off my lawn!

Ok boomer

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

oh god it’s finally solstice ?? Jesus Christ thank god

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Its Coke posted:

:stare:

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
well we're pimping our websites, cumshitter.com now has a store and you can buy brain rocks there so you can be smart like me, cumshitter.

brainrocks are artisanally sourced and created lumps of slag lead i steal from the floor of my local foundry. if your rock has a smooth side and you rub it against your head you become smarter. like me, cumshiter

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Al! posted:

:hai:

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

euphronius posted:

oh god it’s finally solstice ?? Jesus Christ thank god

Tomorrow actuay but yea shortest day of the year :sun:

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Its Coke posted:

what the gently caress

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
one hour til 12-day helgefølelse

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

IF IM NOT BITCHING ABOUT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS, REPORT ME FOR MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HIJACKED

Its Coke posted:

:chloe: all these weird new alts posting in here are worse than the normal accounts

Schmeichy
Apr 22, 2007

2spooky4u

Smellrose

Its Coke posted:

please reconsider posting things that make you look like humbert humbert from lolita

campfire
Feb 19, 2008

Snoo Zertnert

Its Coke posted:

the gently caress

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
when to snart though? and when to helg?

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
https://twitter.com/jjmacnab/status/1208068569092653057

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flavius Aetass