Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
I'd say wait for the LB to judge her as a character, because she's honestly kinda cool but I ain't gonna fault anyone not rolling for that character cause they're not their favorite. I rolled for her cause she enabled characters I like to use, but she's a fun char in her own right.

YggdrasilTM posted:

She is a cute Scathach that dress up as a magical girl.

It's in her name and you can see just by looking at the character why are you spoiler tagging this?

Captain Baal fucked around with this message at 09:29 on Dec 20, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trihugger
Jun 28, 2008

hello
Hmm... Merlin said that we should come see him directly. I wonder if we are going to Avalon in the Camelot Lost Belt.

Babysitter Super Sleuth
Apr 26, 2012

my posts are as bad the Current Releases review of Gone Girl

I'm very curious what kind of shenanigans they're gonna pull to avoid having OG Saber in the Camelot lost belt, since they're so dead set on her arc being "over"

OnimaruXLR
Sep 15, 2007
Lurklurklurklurklurk

Squiddycat posted:

I've learned my lesson, I think. Never roll in boredom.

I can't agree with this, especially now that I've got a roster of more or less every type of Servant that I'd want for gameplay purposes. Sometimes you gotta roll just for something to do other than farming.

Incidentally, I had kinda gotten over the idea of rolling for Ereshikigal but the story part of this event is pushing that idea back to the front of my brain

I intend on rolling Skadi because I have Okita and Jack and because I also enjoy ice cream a great deal

Worldwalker_Pure
Feb 27, 2015

Babysitter Super Sleuth posted:

I'm very curious what kind of shenanigans they're gonna pull to avoid having OG Saber in the Camelot lost belt, since they're so dead set on her arc being "over"

It'll be Proto-Saber.

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

It’ll be about Beach Saber who will finally bring that big wave to England.

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Lol
*Actual Footage*

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

Blockhouse posted:

Or lack of interest in Skadi and/or powergaming through a game where all the story content can be cleared by one particular fully upgraded 3*

The best skadi setups require a ton of gacha luck on top of just getting her so her relevancy to non-whales is arguable besides, but a lot of FGO meta is more about efficient grinding than just clearing content.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Why are people spoiling servants after like 2 years of this thread existing

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

Altr*a

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

someday baal will post the new op and we'll have a consistent spoiler policy

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST
someone is going to roll Skadi and start innocently asking about strats that don't require a Kaleidoscope

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

dogsicle posted:

someday baal will post the new op and we'll have a consistent spoiler policy

I'm working on it!!!!

Babysitter Super Sleuth
Apr 26, 2012

my posts are as bad the Current Releases review of Gone Girl

Pureauthor posted:

someone is going to roll Skadi and start innocently asking about strats that don't require a Kaleidoscope

Getting owned by the inevitable support Skadi where skill 3 never gets leveled past 2

YggdrasilTM
Nov 7, 2011

Pureauthor posted:

That's easy, use Parvati, MA Mystic code and a MLB imaginary element.

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

or arash the first wave before using your looping dps of choice with HNS

it's only a 4slot team in most cases but that's still pretty good

Liffrea
Jun 16, 2013

Your gacha-bragging struck a nerve and accidentally set off my self-defense instincts. Sorry about that.

Caster Saber, because that's the only class she's not in at the moment. Can't not have the full set.

From stuff mentioned in the newest Lostbelt, people have speculated that it might be a world where Vortigern won instead of Artoria, due to the lack of humans and all the phantasmal beasts running around.

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

That's it! No more hiding in tomato crates! It's time to show that idiota Germany how a real nation fights!

For pasta~! CHARGE!

Gilgamesh genuinely likes Altera, doesn't he?
I understand this is a joke event, but he's been down for the "know Babylonia" skits with gusto; that's not something he'd do for anyone.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
It will be OG Saber going Avenger after Brexit.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!

Omobono posted:

Gilgamesh genuinely likes Altera, doesn't he?
I understand this is a joke event, but he's been down for the "know Babylonia" skits with gusto; that's not something he'd do for anyone.

It's from past relationship with her during Fate/Extella.

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

The Gologle Posting Experience.

<3

Pureauthor posted:

The funny thing is, from what I've seen recently, after Nero Bride's buff that she didn't even need, farming meta has turned back to Arts because it enables a 6 slot setup (an event CE on every single Servant in your party) whereas double Skadi without plugsuit needs a Kaleidoscope or in some cases an imaginary element. Double Skadi or even single Skadi can still work with a 6 slot setup, I've seen the videos, but it doesn't look as efficient as Arts looping.

And so the cycle of Quick-Arts-Buster continues, except Buster is still last place. But I love my Buster Servants, so I don't care.

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST
Buster has Super Orion to punch things to death!

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

What a fascinatingly unusual cock. Now, allow me to show you my collection...
its me, i roll for love, not gameplay

Majinfefnir13
Oct 11, 2009

Gologle posted:

The funny thing is, from what I've seen recently, after Nero Bride's buff that she didn't even need, farming meta has turned back to Arts because it enables a 6 slot setup (an event CE on every single Servant in your party) whereas double Skadi without plugsuit needs a Kaleidoscope or in some cases an imaginary element. Double Skadi or even single Skadi can still work with a 6 slot setup, I've seen the videos, but it doesn't look as efficient as Arts looping.

And so the cycle of Quick-Arts-Buster continues, except Buster is still last place. But I love my Buster Servants, so I don't care.

Could you elaborate on the arts farming setup?

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D
I roll to feel alive and it's worked out pretty ok for the last few months, I got Europa. I haven't had an SSR Rider in forever and she's fun to use.

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

<3

Majinfefnir13 posted:

Could you elaborate on the arts farming setup?

DOUBLE NERO BRIDE BABY!!!!!!!!

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Arthur. His interludes have been building up to something and lb5 mentions something that could be a hint about other prototype characters.

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

<3
If anyone has a leveled up Sanzang, now is the time to put her in your Support slots. I'm looking for one with either the 4 star event CE or the lotto CE (probably prefer the lotto CE tbh).

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

i'm skeptical of the 6slot arts stuff mainly because i don't think they have an equivalent to lancelot or dantes, where you don't need to care about enemy class. though if lilvinci could be built up into a neutral farmer then you've got sieg to cover her one disadvantage so maybe it's not a concern.

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

Getting owned by the inevitable support Skadi where skill 3 never gets leveled past 2

Culling your friend list with extreme prejudice like a boss

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

dogsicle posted:

i'm skeptical of the 6slot arts stuff mainly because i don't think they have an equivalent to lancelot or dantes, where you don't need to care about enemy class. though if lilvinci could be built up into a neutral farmer then you've got sieg to cover her one disadvantage so maybe it's not a concern.

Just get np2 ridervinci

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
I tried!

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

I know.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
i'm gonna try again

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

Dryzen posted:

Just get np2 ridervinci

hmm

i think i'll get astarte instead

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

<3

thx luv you bb

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

I'm impressed by the writing in these holiday events. It's not super special, but compared with other mobile games (and earlier FGO events) it's a huge difference.

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Fight for all that is beautiful in the world

Airplanes are, in fact, bad civilization

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

<3
I just saw the most lowkey horrifying thing. A guy with NP5 Waver and MLB'd CEs...where before this banner his Waver was only NP1.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Worldwalker_Pure
Feb 27, 2015

Thanks to this banner, my CasGil is now NP4 and Smoldusa is NP3.