Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SUNKOS
Jun 4, 2016

It's a handy resource if you own both consoles and want to decide which version of a game to buy and aren't insecure

You also get some interesting things sometimes like Alien Isolation apparently having best image quality on Switch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

American McGay posted:

I don't think you can call anything where European men talk about video cards "ASMR". Richard is endearing enough but the weirdo with the Hitler youth haircut can go take a hike.

Richard is very uwu

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

SUNKOS posted:

It's a handy resource if you own both consoles and want to decide which version of a game to buy and aren't insecure

You also get some interesting things sometimes like Alien Isolation apparently having best image quality on Switch

I agree they are great if you love click bait thumbnails

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 13 hours!

SUNKOS posted:

yes, i dont think anyone is saying their Actual Analysis is bad. that article isnt one though.

also the alien isolation one is a real big clickbait, because the actual analysis shows it really isnt, its clear someone just picked a title to get everyone to look at what would otherwise be a not very trafficked piece about a port of a 2014 game.

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 13 hours!
https://twitter.com/XboxP3/status/1207684693358891008?s=20

:cheers:

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

DF Power Rankings:

GOAT TIER
Richard Leadbetter

GOOD TIER
Tom
John
Alex

WOAT TIER
Tom's pronunciation of "Can"
Alex's video about literal scam game Shart Shitizen

SUNKOS
Jun 4, 2016

Stux posted:

the article is entirely speculation on why its big coupled with discussing microsoft claims on teraflops and speculation on technologies we dont have access to as the console doesnt exist anywhere to evaluate yet

Good job proving my point :cheers:

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 13 hours!

SUNKOS posted:

Good job proving my point :cheers:

never seen someone in here self own this hard congarts

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Best reply to that tweet

Celexi
Nov 25, 2006

Slava Ukraini!
Hey guys reviewers and journalists get given things to test you can't trust them. A YouTuber mate called them out on it, you guys should instead read the reviews down at the /r/conspiracy

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?
All hail the large Xbox

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 13 hours!

Celexi posted:

Hey guys reviewers and journalists get given things to test you can't trust them. A YouTuber mate called them out on it, you guys should instead read the reviews down at the /r/conspiracy

the problem is that they have not been given a thing to test and are looking at a glossy jpeg and a press release

for an object lesson in why doing that doesnt work out very well please take a glance over at google "4k60 10.7 teraflops more powerful than xbox one x" stadia benchmarks now the thing is actually in hands to analyse

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D

Stux posted:

the problem is that they have not been given a thing to test and are looking at a glossy jpeg and a press release

for an object lesson in why doing that doesnt work out very well please take a glance over at google "4k60 10.7 teraflops more powerful than xbox one x" stadia benchmarks now the thing is actually in hands to analyse

gently caress off!!!!!!!

Celexi
Nov 25, 2006

Slava Ukraini!

Stux posted:

Yes they are speculating from the picture and size, and what Microsoft has said about it. I am still not sure what is wrong about that

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

heeheex2 posted:

gently caress off!!!!!!!

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 13 hours!

Celexi posted:

Yes they are speculating from the picture and size, and what Microsoft has said about it. I am still not sure what is wrong about that

would be wild if both sony and ms were well known for exaggerating pre release capabilities of their hardware, would almost be like we shouldnt take anything put forward at face value even at a speculation.

if u need a real clear contrast between worthwile speculation and regurgitating ad copy, read the series x article and the hellblade 2 one back to back

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 13 hours!

heeheex2 posted:

gently caress off!!!!!!!

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Celexi posted:

Df's john really and actually apologized for repeating marketing material without doing any testing. Its not a conspiracy

Taima
Dec 31, 2006

tfw you're peeing next to someone in the lineup and they don't know
Does anyone know if Goose game is coming to PC game pass? :/

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Goose game on PC is EGS so probably not.

Professor Beetus
Apr 12, 2007

They can fight us
But they'll never Beetus

Is this some kind of weird shop or is FF7 way hornier than I remember? (For gently caress's sake I played it through last year and my brain refuses to give me the answer)

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Xbox owners reading comprehension is really bad.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Lets not get personal. Its a long road to q4 2020 together. :getin:

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Real hurthling! posted:

Lets not get personal. Its a long road to q4 2020 together. :getin:

It’s gonna be a big year for Xbox

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Im glad of xbox movin and shaking and doing what it can to be relevant and i want to post about it as soon as the loving size of that console stops being funny

Celexi
Nov 25, 2006

Slava Ukraini!

Real hurthling! posted:

Df's john really and actually apologized for repeating marketing material without doing any testing. Its not a conspiracy

The post is written by someone named Richard though? I didn't know that had happen though.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Celexi posted:

The post is written by someone named Richard though? I didn't know that had happen though.

Yeah no aspersions on the xsx article. It wouldnt be games media without speculative articles. Just backing up rbx cause i saw that too

irpoweroutlet
Aug 23, 2005
It's 'Lectric!

Intel&Sebastian posted:

DF is asmr for the unlovable

I recently discovered DF Retro and have fallen asleep watching it the last couple of days. Harsh, but fair

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

Farewell, good Hunter. May you find your worth in the waking world.

Has anyone called it hugebox yet? Lmao

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006
I think the US is dumb for not using Celsius
It's actually a hugbox. You step inside and the vapor chamber hugs you.

strange feelings re Daisy
Aug 2, 2000

If your gamerscore hits 10,000 a slide whistle sounds and the left panel slides open to reveal a collectible Master Chief figurine.

ErrEff
Feb 13, 2012

It's great that we can recycle all those old "Xbox is huge" meme images from two decades ago and just replace it with this new one.

As for Goose Game, it's possible it could get on PC Game Pass since Metro Exodus and Phoenix Point both popped up there despite EGS exclusivity.

Happy Hedonist
Jan 18, 2009

I like the avatar quote that’s Inspired by Marcus Aurelius and then getting triggered by video games combo.

Happy Hedonist fucked around with this message at 11:09 on Dec 21, 2019

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003

John Romero got made a bitch
take it to the Xbox series x thread chucklefucks!!

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy
Golly, did they get rid of the echo chamber thread already? What is Stux doing in here?

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 13 hours!

CAPT. Rainbowbeard posted:

Golly, did they get rid of the echo chamber thread already? What is Stux doing in here?

do i know you

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
The echo chamber thread is in BYOB. This thread is for people who enjoy playing games on their Xbox console or Windows PC.

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 13 hours!

American McGay posted:

The echo chamber thread is in BYOB. This thread is for people who enjoy playing games on their Xbox console or Windows PC.

i enjoy playing games on my pc but dislike that i have to use windows

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

American McGay posted:

what games are you playing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
MW, RDR2 Online and HITMAN2 mostly. I tried out Banner Saga 3 on Game Pass but it was too slow for my liking so I switched over to Steamworld Dig 2 for my chill out game.