Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

cant help but notice the complete absence of any catcher or the ball implying that while trump is not yet actually safe it probably wouldnt take him a whole lot of effort to crawl over to the base and score anyway

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BgRdMchne
Oct 31, 2011

Some Guy TT posted:

cant help but notice the complete absence of any catcher or the ball implying that while trump is not yet actually safe it probably wouldnt take him a whole lot of effort to crawl over to the base and score anyway

what makes you think that the fat gently caress has the physical prowess to crawl?

BgRdMchne
Oct 31, 2011

the catcher is nancy's power broach

Captain Queernabs
Dec 25, 2005

Fig. 1: bonehorse
Pillbug

Ogantai
Apr 21, 2003

Full of bologna

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Yet another conservative argument that would only make sense if it were made by a leftist

because this is an implicit admission that Senate Republicans will never vote to convict a Republican President under any circumstances, which makes a mockery of the entire idea of impeachment full-stop, completely independent of any of the details of Trump's case

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 18 days!)

BgRdMchne posted:

what makes you think that the fat gently caress has the physical prowess to crawl?

he can use his core strength from leaning forward to inch over the plate like a caterpillar

foobardog
Apr 19, 2007

There, now I can tell when you're posting.

-- A friend :)
Actually kind of like the shocked Pelosi face, that's good cartoonin

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Been a while since I read Watchmen, does the squid from that book also have a vagina and anus on its face to match the phallic tentacles

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

loquacius posted:

Been a while since I read Watchmen, does the squid from that book also have a vagina and anus on its face to match the phallic tentacles

Yes.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Oh Alan~~~ :allears:

foobardog
Apr 19, 2007

loquacius posted:

It was a perfectly designed squid monster by great artists and psychologists and philosophers to unnerve everyone. You better believe it had sexual aspects.

Hot take: the plan's main flaw is that it won't be permanent. and also that it kills a bunch of people.

Diamonds On MY Fish
Dec 10, 2008

I WAS BORN THIS WAY

galenanorth posted:

"Why specifically kabuki?" you might have asked at one point

Someone in a previous version of this thread years ago said it's because Republicans are the party of Noh and that's hands down the best explanation I've ever heard

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

The cartoon that featured th no counts as "nyets" made me exhale so hard I coughed up a few bones and maybe one of my kidneys

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

The Chairman
Jun 30, 2003

But you forget, mon ami, that there is evil everywhere under the sun
writhing around nudishly while I bemoan how stupid and bad my politics are as I have a casual girls chat with the president

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Are these just randomly generated or something? None of those sentences seem to go together at all.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

https://mobile.twitter.com/KrangTNelson/status/1208081885294997504

Ogantai
Apr 21, 2003

Full of bologna

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

no fair you're supposed to be sad my guy got in trouble :mad:

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

To give due to the devil here Pelosi signaling everyone to stfu after they finally passed the articles was pretty dumb and transparent

a good garrison

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
why does that one democrat have no pants

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Looking like a fool.

foobardog
Apr 19, 2007

eric ciaramella posted:

The creatures outside looked from rear end to man, and from man to rear end, and from rear end to man again: but already it was impossible to say which was which.

foobardog
Apr 19, 2007

Pitiable rear end!

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

eric ciaramella posted:

you know why ;)

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Stoatbringer posted:

Are these just randomly generated or something? None of those sentences seem to go together at all.

It's a series of puns forced into a conversation format regardless of whether it's natural or humanlike or even makes sense.

"Envy drives us liberals" like the driver of a vehicle
"It's more their speed" cars have speeds, also it's a figure of speech meaning this [being envious] is what liberals are accustomed to and comfortable with
"It's not neutral" uh, neutral is also a word associated with a car's transmission, and I guess the Washington Post is biased against Melania or something

VitalSigns has issued a correction as of 22:40 on Dec 20, 2019

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
it’s loving garbage, op

Starshark
Dec 22, 2005
Doctor Rope

loquacius posted:

Dave Gibbons was the artist on Watchmen and he had a lot of input including the many easter eggs and visual puns you can find in the comics, it is very likely that he designed the monster, I might sound petty and nit-picky because I am and for all I know Moore masterminded the monster, but this is the exact same sort of thinking that gives Orson Welles sole authorship credit for Citizen Kane when he would have been nothing without Gregg Toland. Now report to the culture reeducation camp, tovarisch.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 18 days!)

eric ciaramella posted:

they represent the Little St. James district

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

The Jetsons car? Garrison, why?

Surely it should be some giant huge penis-shaped battleship with tons of guns and stuff.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Is Soros the (((moon))) there?

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Antifa Turkeesian posted:

Is Soros the (((moon))) there?

Hillary. Look for the cheekbones

Ogantai
Apr 21, 2003

Full of bologna

SKULL.GIF posted:

Hillary. Look for the cheekbones

No shoe though, unless I missed it?

Edit:

Ogantai has issued a correction as of 17:49 on Dec 21, 2019

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

WampaLord posted:

Surely it should be some giant huge penis-shaped battleship with tons of guns and stuff.

no shoe 0/10 suck my dick zyklon Ben

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

WampaLord posted:

Sure, this makes him look... good? And not silly at all or anything!

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

the epaulets are how you know to show him serious respect

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

why in the world is muir talking about SJL

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006