Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Dick

by Cyrano4747
A cult of American expatriot doomsday preppers living in the south Pacific. You see them, montage style, hacking through the jungle undergrowth, shooting snakes with takedown 22s, foraging and starting fires, having awkward encounters with the locals. Always traveling east, the cult makes it to the beach, they fell trees and craft canoes, then they voyage across a violent and churning ocean. Finally they see the shore of an island, lights strung out like incandescent pearls against the blackness of the ocean and the night sky. They dock their craft and navigate the city streets to their destination, the McDonalds in Aipa. They order, thinking a sojourn attained after the hardships of their trial, but when asked for payment there is a slow motion sinking horror as the cashier informs them that they do not accept bitcoin.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wearing a lampshade

an agency that gives its clients agency

wearing a lampshade

do you think that you should be able to determine your own destiny, and have control over your own life? at gilbert and sons, we think that too - and if you become our client, we'll let you procrastinate about taking out the trash on garbage day, no judgement at all - it's your choice, and we support that.

Escape From Noise

A man ostracized by society for barking at people, but it's just a misunderstanding. He always sings whatever song is stuck in his head and he's been forced to listen to one of those Christmas albums that's just dogs barking Christmas carols.

Chasterson

by Nyc_Tattoo
review of sex: Most fun I've ever had with my clothes off!

----------------

Escape From Noise

Me biting into my donkey steak: "This tastes like rear end!"

nut

Putty posted:

Brother, unban me from the Minecraft server at once.

not until u start respecting the sanctity of yoshi ranch, starting with the rules clearly listed on East North Eastern signs 3a-5a in the spawn room

Clawtopsy

What a fascinatingly unusual cock. Now, allow me to show you my collection...
I have an idea for how this joke could be improved, with the addition of images, but I am not talented at composing images, so I will try and frame it correctly with text.

First sentence: Superman, while flying to see his girlfriend, Lois Lane, is flying around with his X-Ray Vision on (It may not be common knowledge, but superman has X-ray vision, to help explain this line) and he sees, Wonder Woman, on a bed (!), naked (!!) and he thinks to himself "Lex Luthor has probably done this!", and he flies down to investigate, and says "Hello, Wonder Woman! Are you all right? Has Lex Luthor done this to you? I believe he is quite the villain and jackanape." [An inline image of a smiling minion would go here, possibly holding a banana, as it is my understanding that bananas make Minions happy, and that if jokes are being told, everyone should be being happy.]

Now I will put in a second sentence here: Wonder Woman, who is naked at this juncture, says "No! I am just loving! The INVISIBLE MAN!" And they both laugh, and Superman flies off to see his girlfriend, Lois Lane. [This would conclude with the crying laughing emoji!]

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous smoking fairy!

Clawtopsy

I am not sure if The Invisible Man is a real, and canonical, Superhero from Detective Comics Comics, so I apologize in advance if I have upset anyone by including this character if it would be factually wrong, I know that Marvel Comics has the Invisible Woman, but I do not know if the joke would work so effectively with her in here, as it would require a Crossover Event to facilitate it, and The Invisible Woman is married to Mr. Fantastic in the Marvel Comics, and I do not believe she would be promiscuous, thank you.

----------------

the unabonger
A thread titled "Nopw that fyad is shutting down, it will be byob's time to shine" and the first and only post is "uhhhhh, yeah. sure, ok. i, uh... chill... weed?" and then it just gets closed after that.

google THIS

Wonder Woman does have an invisible jet but I am not entirely certain the jet is sentient, fully able to consent, and/or capable of providing or receiving sexual stimulation.

Clawtopsy

Oh, drat. I'll come up with a betterjoke next time, okay?

----------------

Manifisto

alnilam posted:

One morning Gregor Samsa awoke to find himself transformed into a giant square

ty nesamdoom!

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.
a standup asking the crowd at a show if "anyone knows x" and narrowing his topic until he is telling the joke to himself

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

Heather Papps

hello friend

Clawtopsy posted:

I have an idea for how this joke could be improved, with the addition of images, but I am not talented at composing images, so I will try and frame it correctly with text.

First sentence: Superman, while flying to see his girlfriend, Lois Lane, is flying around with his X-Ray Vision on (It may not be common knowledge, but superman has X-ray vision, to help explain this line) and he sees, Wonder Woman, on a bed (!), naked (!!) and he thinks to himself "Lex Luthor has probably done this!", and he flies down to investigate, and says "Hello, Wonder Woman! Are you all right? Has Lex Luthor done this to you? I believe he is quite the villain and jackanape." [An inline image of a smiling minion would go here, possibly holding a banana, as it is my understanding that bananas make Minions happy, and that if jokes are being told, everyone should be being happy.]

Now I will put in a second sentence here: Wonder Woman, who is naked at this juncture, says "No! I am just loving! The INVISIBLE MAN!" And they both laugh, and Superman flies off to see his girlfriend, Lois Lane. [This would conclude with the crying laughing emoji!]

i like it but im still at like 75% joke/photoshop capacity

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

The MUMPSorceress

^SHTPSTS

magic cactus posted:

a standup asking the crowd at a show if "anyone knows x" and narrowing his topic until he is telling the joke to himself

insult comic but he only jokes about himself, due to the bad dna his mother and father gave him so that he grew up to be ugly, stupid, fat, un athletic, and have a general unhealthy palor to his skin and also he can't hold his weed or liquor at all

Thanks City of Glompton for the glorious sig

wearing a lampshade

alnilam posted:

One morning Gregor Samsa awoke to find himself transformed into a giant square

gregor samsa, now week nine into the deep bowels of beauracracy, hums along to the music playing in an elevator and misses his floor for the seventh time

redm

by now you shoulda somehow realized what you had to do
i dont believe that any body
fedmeproperlypriortomyarrival
hibachi, now

sig by Manifisto

baw

RESIDENT: LAISSEZ FAIR-SNEZHNEVSKY INSTITUTE FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY
PYF Bad rear end Picture thread, full of pictures of ugly butts

baw

SardonicTyrant

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

Younger me: Yay, new Ghostbusters is coming out

rear end in a top hat older brother: WOO!! GHOSTBUSTERS! GONNA gently caress ME SOME GHOSTS! WOO!!!!

Dick Bastardly

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
not watching where you are going and falling into a giant hole in the ground

Awesome winter sig by Symbolic, love it!

Lovely sig by the masterful Matoi Ryuko, thanks!

The MUMPSorceress

^SHTPSTS

vampire dog that can only survive by drinking the peepee other dogs mark stuff with

Thanks City of Glompton for the glorious sig

google THIS

The MUMPSorceress posted:

vampire dog that can only survive by drinking the peepee other dogs mark stuff with

Technically this is the canine version of identity theft.

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
the movie Yes Man but instead of Jim Carrey it's Lil Jon

nut

Glass Bottom Boat posted:

the movie Yes Man but instead of Jim Carrey it's Lil Jon

the yin yang twins but it's ace ventura and the mask and oh u know they both talking w their butts

Escape From Noise

nut posted:

the yin yang twins but it's ace ventura and the mask and oh u know they both talking w their butts

Hell, same

mountaincat

The first part is about sand-
wiches. The second part is
about morality.
The only things I know about leprechauns are what they look like and where they hide their gold. I know exactly enough to either rob them or keep a look out while someone else does. Why? I am like Jason Borne, trying to remember where I got my special training.

Mr. Dick

by Cyrano4747
Requesting a ban. Receiving a ban. Needing to be mad at someone for getting banned. Only being able to be made at your self.

----------------

ellie the beep

Vaginas, my subject.
Plane hulls, my medium.
Scatomancy help needed - poop in morning look like Nebuchadnezzar II, at night like his father Nabopolassar

thnak u pot smoke phoeni u'r a real pal <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Mr. Dick

by Cyrano4747
A world where nothing is generalist. Like dicks are either super good at peeing but lousy for sex, or great for sex but unwieldy, inefficient and possibly painful at peeing.

----------------

nut

peeing isnt sex?

nut

looks like ur old boy nut got his v card back for xmas

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

nut posted:

looks like ur old boy nut got his v card back for xmas

lmbo

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Mr. Dick

by Cyrano4747
When Megatron and Starscream gently caress, who is the dom?

----------------

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
Trader Joe's Bizarre Adventure

SardonicTyrant

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

Putty posted:

Trying to go up the staircase to fight Dio -> trying to reach the cash register.

nut

i rip the vampire mask off my face, my skin is clean and exfoliated without the aid of any harsh chemicals!

My Asian Grandma

smoking bowls out of blaster rifle barrels
whenever i buy something online and they ask where i heard about them, i write "on infowars." the idea is theyll worry theyre being associated with infowars

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Putty posted:

very large italian section they got here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

A cow who is perversely proud that her farts are environmentally significant.