Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
numeracy
This poll is closed.
s*x n*mb*r 69 0.22%
w@@d n_mb_r 420 1.34%
Jeb! number 538 1.72%
Biden numbr 30330 96.72%
Total: 31357 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

https://mobile.twitter.com/bern_identity/status/1208523027568160769

Looking forward to how this will somehow translate to negative points on the 538 endorsement tracker

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Vox Nihili posted:

Peter Paul Montgomery Buttigieg

Heh, Montgomery is Mr. Burns' middle name.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

WampaLord posted:

Looking forward to how this will somehow translate to negative points on the 538 endorsement tracker

Bernie with so many endorsements it overflows to zero.

bad news for Bernie

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
Guy I'm fb friends with is an extremely inside the beltway succ Dem who's all in for Pete

Boy is he ever Big Mad about the wine cave thing, I think it's setting in how much that line works

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
bernie's increasing toxicity just as he starts to break away from the pack, not a coincidence

Deified Data
Nov 3, 2015

Fun Shoe

shirts and skins posted:

Guy I'm fb friends with is an extremely inside the beltway succ Dem who's all in for Pete

Boy is he ever Big Mad about the wine cave thing, I think it's setting in how much that line works

I wish I knew some of these people for 'freude. All my FB friends are either berners or trumpers.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
an insane neoliberal taking tips from the CIA "advanced interrogations" playbook, smacking a bloodied Bernie Sanders tied to a chair with a phone book. "Why you want to be President?! Answer me! What *smack* are *smack* you *smack* hiding?! *smack smack* You're obviously hiding something but what?! What's your game here, you and your bernard brothers, what do you want with America?!"

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

I mean just because he REFUSES to say no to wealthy donors doesn't mean he CAN'T say no to them, he's just being polite! Obviously he doesn't let it influence his politics at all which just happen to align perfectly with what the mega rich want

VideoTapir
Oct 18, 2005

He'll tire eventually.

Lastgirl posted:

bernie's increasing toxicity just as he starts to break away from the pack, not a coincidence

never accompanied by an example of something he or the bros did. always adjectives,never verbs

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

Deified Data posted:

I wish I knew some of these people for 'freude. All my FB friends are either berners or trumpers.

Yeah the only reason I encounter people like this is because I live in DC. It's like those weird creatures who live near undersea volcanoes, there aren't many places where people like this can exist.

CheeseSpawn
Sep 15, 2004
Doctor Rope

RottenK posted:

the replies are pure, whiny succ, here's a taste

The queer middle eastern one is funny because they support Pete.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

having things you actually believe in? sorry we dont need that kind of purity pie in the sky poo poo in the democratic party

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

the democratic party exists as an institution to allow upper middle class teacher's pets to get six figure jobs in the greater DC area. dont let your dumb "actual beliefs" and "politics" to get in the way of that.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

the democratic party exists as an institution to allow upper middle class teacher's pets to get six figure jobs in the greater DC area. dont let your dumb "actual beliefs" and "politics" to get in the way of that.

sounds like meritocracy is a mental illness

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

Lastgirl posted:

sounds like meritocracy is a mental illness

I honestly wonder how many Warren supporters know that she lied about being native American to advance her career. I know libs don't really give a poo poo about exploitation of marginalized groups but Warren cheated to get ahead, which you'd think would make her a pariah to anybody who believes in meritocracy

VideoTapir
Oct 18, 2005

He'll tire eventually.
That was back when she was chud scum. her conversionwould be more believable if she hadn't doubled down.

Hopkins FBI
Jan 4, 2015

MY SACRED POSTING VOW IS NOTHING, FOR WHILE I STAKED MY HONOR UPON MY COMMITMENT TO NEVER SUPPORT JOSEPH R. B. JUNIOR I HAVE SCANDALOUSLY ABANDONED MY PRINCIPLES
The young gay mayor he ain't what he claims to be
Ain't what he claims to be

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Hopkins FBI posted:

what are you saying, hopkins?

Hopkins FBI
Jan 4, 2015

MY SACRED POSTING VOW IS NOTHING, FOR WHILE I STAKED MY HONOR UPON MY COMMITMENT TO NEVER SUPPORT JOSEPH R. B. JUNIOR I HAVE SCANDALOUSLY ABANDONED MY PRINCIPLES

Calibanibal posted:

what are you saying, hopkins?

I have to go.

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Hopkins FBI posted:

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

https://twitter.com/adammanross/status/1208579953991700481
https://twitter.com/bernie20twenty/status/1208527992856731648

VR Native American
May 1, 2009
Gun Saliva

*Artist depiction of Bernard Sanders celebrating historic victory in Iowa*

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Dec 26, 2012

WampaLord posted:

i think he already said that he wasn't sure if endorsements mattered much the last time something like this happened but i cant keep track of his bullshit

D.Ork Bimboolean
Aug 26, 2016

01011001 posted:

i think he already said that he wasn't sure if endorsements mattered much the last time something like this happened but i cant keep track of his bullshit

Yea, Nate already started Calvinballing the endorsement thing months ago, tossing in arbitrary weights and all kinds of nonsense until the numbers matched whatever narrative sounded good in his head.

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

https://twitter.com/WiebeBarkey/status/1208601795569823745?s=20

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

What in the

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Ross DaouThot posted:

no, youre hispanic duh

unreal how wrong about everything 538 was

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Sir Tonk posted:

still is

and forever will be

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

how is this a real person

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

SKULL.GIF posted:

lol this just makes me want to like Warren, why are they pushing this as an attack
I suspect that's the aim

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Sir Tonk posted:

She's black! Therefore, black people will LOVE her!

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

drat there are some nice meltdowns in those replies

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Grapplejack posted:

Steyer isn't even Jewish lol hes Episcopalian

does that make me jewish too?

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

2200 replies lmao that's some extremely good nerve striking being done by Daou there

Uranium
Sep 11, 2001

Through constant decay
Uranium creates
the radioactive ray.

uhhhh the true cause is the phantasmic, external threat that explains away all contradictions within the system

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

:psyduck:

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

She's black! Therefore, black people will LOVE her!

says the nyc libertarian running a sports prediction website

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008