Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Guys I love getting high

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

grillster
Dec 25, 2004

:chaostrump:

App13 posted:

Got home and ripped the bong like Moses ripped a beyblade to part the Red Sea in the animated series Beyblade.

Then realized it just happened to be 4:20. What a day

Biological clock function nominal

Vivian Darkbloom
Jul 14, 2004

that rear end in a top hat budtender included like 3 grams of stems in this oz

Mr. Dick
Aug 9, 2019

by Cyrano4747

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

If I ever get a 99 plant count I'm just going to put weed in everything and never leave the property. Maybe one day have a scrooge mcduck vault of weed to swim in.

99 plants and 90%.

Vivian Darkbloom
Jul 14, 2004

was worried this wouldn't get me high either but i guess god intervened personally

Commie Lasorda
May 15, 2009

IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!
Guess who's high after a month long dry streak?

Oh wait it's me.

Weed's nice.

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Earwicker posted:

lol yes that's Mass af - in OR and WA there are huge billboards for weed all over the place.

Flew in to Denver the other year for 4/20 and we passed a billboard while traveling and it said, in the style of Got Milk, "GROW LIGHTS" and nothing else.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
That's a Grow Warehouse sign, probably. They advertise like crazy out here, and it's easy to see why.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

Weed.

red19fire
May 26, 2010

:drat: what a name/post combo.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Want to establish the township of Weed, Colorado.

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

Want to establish the township of Weed, Colorado.

there is a Weed, California. beautiful place near Mt Shasta and the Oregon border

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

digging on mt shasta and i hit a vein of ginger ale

grillster
Dec 25, 2004

I've gotten back into vaping herb due to having recommended it specifically to a friend. She's new, and I didn't want to point her in the direction of concentrates and she doesn't smoke. As it turns out I long missed that luscious taste of vaped bud. Does ABV weed taste okay in edibles? It's pretty popcorny, used up good.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Hahah gently caress no, give it a nice whiff.

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost
I want a good Sherlock bubbler but they all look like sex toys. Anyone got a hand held water bubbler they like that won't make me horny.

crunchytacosupreme
Mar 26, 2007
IT BURNS
Just put some spikes on it

red19fire
May 26, 2010

Supreme Allah posted:

I want a good Sherlock bubbler but they all look like sex toys. Anyone got a hand held water bubbler they like that won't make me horny.

Get an arizer extreme q or volcano, run the whip into a bong, get insanely high me droog.

Vivian Darkbloom
Jul 14, 2004

IMPORTNAT WEED UPDATE:

weed

Vivian Darkbloom
Jul 14, 2004

i bet in the year 2044 i'm gonna look back on that post and think of how it changed the world

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
skeebert beeble forbart foozle

in 2044 this will also make sense

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Supreme Allah posted:

I found that most every glass piece looks like a dong in some way, shape or form. I just went to a few headshops until I found one that had some extra spiky poo poo on it, so it's less dong-like.

Also, weed.

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

I got my medical card back in May and haven't paid poo poo in taxes since. Decent rec weed in Denver is $120+/oz. Medical here is $80-100 with significantly less tax, like 2% overall. I can get an ounce for $72 at the work dispos, or shake for $1/g when they run the sale (every third weekend).

Lightshade was doing a 2oz/$120 med deal the other day
:O

red19fire
May 26, 2010

I smoked a weed and watched Letterkenny videos and laughed so hard I couldn’t breathe.

https://youtu.be/mMHTbWwqU7A

https://youtu.be/bVUMVZGA8gE

I love you, weed.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
https://www.westword.com/marijuana/denver-dispensary-chain-lightshade-recalls-marijuana-over-mold-and-yeast-11304333

Lightshade has a recall problem. If I'm in Denver I try to go to the Silver Stem store. They grow the locally sold "Willie Weed" and prices are tolerable on their non-Willie weed.

Lightshade isn't the only one with trouble with moldy weed though:

https://www.westword.com/marijuana/nine-colorado-dispensaries-issue-mold-recall-after-state-tracking-error-11554403

Now if I'm hunting value bud in Denver, I go to the Pig 'n Whistle on Colfax, next to the VFW hall. Even rec prices are good there, and I've not seen a recall come down on them yet (though I haven't done the homework on them). Never got bad weed from them. Usually $125/oz rec out the door, or 8g of wax/shatter for the same.

grillster
Dec 25, 2004

Called it. Went to one of the places on that list shortly before the article came out and immediately thought the place smelled like foot. The weed was underwhelming and I didn't finish what I bought from them.

edit: Pure on Colfax used to have a good happy hour. Weed there is decent.

grillster fucked around with this message at 17:25 on Dec 22, 2019

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
So part of why that happens is piss poor insulation on indoor grows. Lights go out at night and the humidity in the room condensates as the temperature drops, but it's even worse when the rooms are poorly insulated and the temp inside drops to the low 60s or worse, lower.

Another reason why would be poo poo airflow in the grow room, but that's not the root problem. The root problem is the money coming in, buying buildings and not properly sealing the grow rooms. You should encounter resistance opening a door to a grow because of the air pressure differential, or vapor pressure differential. There should be heaters in the rooms to keep the temps up while the lights are off, keep the humidity in the air, not on the weed or walls or overhead electrics.

Typically the places that are recalled more than once are the big money shops. Lightshade has had several recalls because of their suppliers. The Lodge has problems with that too, but I've also heard the Lodge stores are owned by the same people that own Lightshade. There's a facebook group for occupational license (badge) holders, word tends to get around there before publicly, but you have to have a badge to get into the group. Keep tabs on Westword, they're usually source one after DDPHE, but that's the dept of health.

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

whats the best portable dry herb vape

Agrinja
Nov 30, 2013

Praise the Sun!

Total Clam
For the money it's probably a Dynavap but I know a lot of the folks around here love most of the stuff Arizet had made, basically anything by Storz and Bickel, and I hear rad that things about the Fury Edge.

Personally I have a dynavap m and comboed up with a small torch lighter it hits really hard, I get about two really killer hits per bowl, ymmv. The only downside is that it's a little bit crack pipey. For about 15 you can get an adapter for glass of you want to use it at home. That was my rig until I got an e-nano.

grillster
Dec 25, 2004

It's hard to beat the Magic Flight Launch Box for analog dry vape simplicity.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

grillster posted:

It's hard to beat the Magic Flight Launch Box for analog dry vape simplicity.

literally every other vape beats it in performance though, and it should cost $10 tops

if you don't want to spend a lot of money, get a dynavap. it's a heavy hitting dry herb vape pen that works well but requires a torch lighter and is not discreet looking to use in public. the most consistently recommended tiny, discreet vape pen is probably the pax line, but they're $200+ and require very regular cleaning if you intend for heavy use (it's a great device to take with you when you go out, but a mediocre device for sitting around getting stoned at home). Goons love arizer and the air (small) and solo (medium) are both transportable but not really for use discreetly or on the go, with good bang for the buck in the sub-$200 range. Arizer also has a true portable vape now (argo) but I haven't heard a lot about it. If money is no issue, storz and bickel.

poverty goat fucked around with this message at 02:41 on Dec 23, 2019

grillster
Dec 25, 2004

Never found it to be bad at all. Just need several batteries and they're cheap. It likes finely ground weed. But it's for those who want an analog experience with control over the burn. It's way too expensive so I opted to never replace the one I lost.

Another one I have experience with is the much less expensive than the MFLB called the Atman Pretty Plus. It was $35 and honestly, it has one out of two elements already not working on it and it undershoots on the first runup and overshoots the next. With a manual battery that'd fix it to be more controllable. It's cheap though--it's apparant one of the elements in the flower basin went out (2 weeks in) because the outer skin changes color non-uniformly. Still does the job. Timer-based.

Next one I buy will absolutely control heat based on a setpoint.

grillster fucked around with this message at 02:46 on Dec 23, 2019

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

I mean, I still use a vaporgenie. Nobody agrees with me that it's the perfect analog vape flavor experience either.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

there's a bunch of portable ones that work but it's hard to say which one is best. i bought a fury 2 for like $100 on sale and it works great for something i can put in my pocket. people also rate the dynavap very highly but i've never used one.

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good
everyone please pray for a christmas miracle, as my dealer tries to find some weed for me

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
I bought some lemon durban poison yesterday and dumped the rest of my cherry berry in with it. I'm content for the week, maybe.

Prayers to lord ganj have been sent

eddiewalker
Apr 28, 2004

Arrrr ye landlubber
If you’re recommending a MFLB in 2019 you must not have tried literally anything else in the last 5 years.

Dynavap: cheap, slight learning curve, but hits hard and fast. Full extraction in a couple hits. Cons: looks like a crackpipe in public. Can’t walk around and use, or multitask cause you’ll combust if you get distracted and miss the click.

PAX: small, feels fancy and Apple-like. Cons: expensive for what it is. Kind of annoying to load with a funnel and tamper compared to things with stems you can just suck herb into. Lots of smell while in use for some reason.

Argo: my fav for walking around or using while doing other stuff. I like the glass feel. Easy to clean. Palmable.

that’s all I’ve tried. I don’t know about S&B, Fury or anything.

grillster
Dec 25, 2004

I've used the Pax--it's great!

red19fire
May 26, 2010

It’s more cargo pocket-sized but I have the Boundless TERA and it’s great as an all-around machine. It does bong vapes and sessions really well because it puts out heat fast, but needs some mods to get there.

The davinci IQ2 is also supposed to be excellent based on the 420 vape zone videos. Apple banned all vape apps so vapes like the crafty that need it for temp settings are hamstrung now, unless they figured out a workaround.

Is it possible to be immune to weed? My girl and I each did a bag of vapor, and while I was flying she said she felt stone sober. Although she’s never even smoke a cig before so I’m not convinced she’s inhaling it all the way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Was it her first time smoking? Because I didn't feel high something like the first three times I tried, then it clicked and I inhaled all the junkfood in my immediate vicinity.