Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
numeracy
This poll is closed.
s*x n*mb*r 69 0.22%
w@@d n_mb_r 420 1.34%
Jeb! number 538 1.72%
Biden numbr 30330 96.72%
Total: 31357 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

i don't know dick about kucinich so i guessed bernie since the headline didn't say a name

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

platzapS
Aug 4, 2007

Fleetwood posted:

help i'm locked in the basement of opportunity

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Brother Entropy posted:

you could've just said baited, you didn't have to go full twitch chat

No.

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Brother Entropy posted:

you could've just said baited, you didn't have to go full twitch chat

ok boomer

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
"bernie could be the first ____ president"

*sits back and watches the tsunami of replies come in* :c00lbert:

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

I can't believe the PPJ thing has changed from him needing to be demodded for being an authoritarian dickhead to him needing to be demodded because he's transphobic or something?

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

first off, lol

second off, lol that I was foolish enough to think he'd back Bernie, then go "hm he IS white though so maybe Warren?"

and lastly lol that they didn't put her name in the headline

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

He sucks more than people remember. They look at him with rose-tinted glasses, but there's always been some real brainworms there.

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Lastgirl posted:

"bernie could be the president"

*sits back and watches the tsunami of replies come in* :c00lbert:

just a quick fix, watch this reply magnet

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Grapplejack posted:

I can't believe the PPJ thing has changed from him needing to be demodded for being an authoritarian dickhead to him needing to be demodded because he's transphobic or something?

Por que no los dos?

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Grapplejack posted:

that's a different mod altogether, the epic Star Citizen refund guy

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Grapplejack posted:

i too read very well

pospysyl
Nov 10, 2012

My Ohio friends have taught me enough of the Kucinich lore that I was able to guess this.

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

biggest hochul head in china

Klob-Beto strat fusion: go to every country in a state without saying anything of substance, just lookin' to fire up some loins

VROOM VROOM
Jun 8, 2005

ex post facho posted:

wasnt r. guyovich formerly homework explainer or are those two dif posters

same person, hence "genocide explainer"

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Victory Position posted:

that's a different mod altogether, the epic Star Citizen refund guy

Oh.

Wait this is all because he probated someone for being mean to a different mod? Lmao

Acelerion
May 3, 2005

"bernie could be the first good president"

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Remember when there was an article about how Carter had voted for Bernie, phrased like a big scandal, and the replies were full of scandalized libs who'd immediately assumed it meant he wrote in Bernie in the general

pospysyl
Nov 10, 2012

Majorian posted:

He sucks more than people remember. They look at him with rose-tinted glasses, but there's always been some real brainworms there.

Primary debate Kucinich was very good, politician Kucinich not so much.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Majorian posted:

more than anything else he was right that the iraq war was stupid and would haunt the US. his other positions are a mishmash of good and wtf. kinda like tulsi.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
lol that the mods don't realize poo poo is gonna become ungovernable over a 14 day probe that they don't wanna back down from

MrFlibble
Nov 28, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Fallen Rib

Grapplejack posted:

Wait this is all because he probated someone for being mean to a different mod? Lmao

Nothing stirs the heart of a mod more than seeing another mods honour fairly maligned.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://twitter.com/LaurenRulesAll/status/1209220832884645889

the zoomers are gonna save us all

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Grapplejack posted:

Oh.

yep, this is the crux of the matter and it's only getting worse by the minute

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

Sir Tonk posted:

there will come a time when society is not impressed by a rich person complaining about taxes

I've had it up to here with the rich and their bitching about their woes.

*Exaggerated chopping motion at neck*

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

R guy and I disagreed on a lot politically but I always appreciated that I could call him a stupid dickhead and he could call me a dumbass and that would be it. All mods need to be tested to be sure they can be called names without lunging for the buttons

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
pro genocide, but someone you could have a beer with. many sides

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009
lol

https://twitter.com/nicholas_a_dore/status/1209185673649049600

temple
Jul 29, 2006

I have actual skeletons in my closet
Nurgle praises Khorne, big surprise.

eviltastic
Feb 8, 2004

Fan of Britches

Turns out the Kaiser Permanente exec was not exactly truthful??

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Acelerion posted:

"bernie could be the first good president"

harrison :colbert:

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Grapplejack posted:

R guy and I disagreed on a lot politically but I always appreciated that I could call him a stupid dickhead and he could call me a dumbass and that would be it. All mods need to be tested to be sure they can be called names without lunging for the buttons

you can gently caress right off with this

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

eviltastic posted:

any home in SF proper that you actually own is worth, what, 2 mil minimum? And as a healthcare exec he's gotta have savings in the high six figgies on top of that. Not technically a millionaire :eng101:

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

fits my needs posted:

pro genocide, but someone you could have a beer with. many sides

ok lib

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
ok tankie

Parity warning
Nov 1, 2009

3rd Place, TRP Sack Race 2021/22

Al! posted:

build the transcontinental railroad

snowpiercer timeline here we come

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

loquacius posted:

any home in SF proper that you actually own is worth, what, 2 mil minimum? And as a healthcare exec he's gotta have savings in the high six figgies on top of that. Not technically a millionaire :eng101:

Man you look at Zillow for SF lately? There's stuff on there that's well over 12 million now, and that's for basic 4br stuff.

Calibanibal posted:

you can gently caress right off with this

You're already perfect babe :biglips:

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

eviltastic posted:

A Kaiser VP living in the Bay Area would have to be a Biden-tier financial illiterate to NOT be a millionaire. A basic shack runs around $1m.

Parity warning
Nov 1, 2009

3rd Place, TRP Sack Race 2021/22
i call being the wizened two-faced leader who fed his limbs to poor krew

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Sure I'm a healthcare exec but if you set aside my home and 401(k), I technically have less than $1m in the bank. So basically,