Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

So long, and thanks for all the fish gallbladdΣrs!

PokeJoe posted:

Please old man selling his ex wife's bras, how do I attract a woman???

Hey it's further than NEET ever got

Anyway, women's underwear? Check. Wigs? Check. Booze and loneliness? Check and check.

Oda lookin good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Pretty certain Mrs. Oda eventually took him back once he stopped writing poo poo about her and the family and instead started making bank on Tohru-kun.
In this timeline I'm certain the comic will just bomb and it instead ends with Oda and Tohru resenting each other and that way leads to self defence.

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
yo, i'll update more in a bit, but for now, it's actually my birthday today, so...
(wink wink)

im 23 now :coolfish:

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Happy birthday!

uranium grass
Jan 15, 2005

happy birthday op, I hope you get lots of kofi donations today!

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Happy birthday Mr steak

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Christmas Eve birthday? You must have been screwed out of so many presents growing up

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Mr. Lobe posted:

Christmas Eve birthday? You must have been screwed out of so many presents growing up

lol everyone says that, but it wasnt really the case. my sister's birthday is the 21st too, so basically we just had mega ultra christmas every year

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

That's pretty neat

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

but it isnt NEET...

Hot Stunt
Oct 2, 2009

As a birthday present I think you should translate another 100 panels today.

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
yo, sorry about not updating yesterday like i said i would! here's a bunch.

im surprised tohru just accepted at face value that ...relationship advice would be found in oda's manga books...? uhh

https://www.ko-fi.com/neetneetneetneetneet

lofi
Apr 2, 2018

I get all my life advice from how to draw manga books. Merry Christmas NEETmaster!

big cummers ONLY
Jul 17, 2005

I made a series of bad investments. Tarantula farm. The bottom fell out of the market.

Tohru should be skeptical when he sees this arc is titled "eBay used bra store"

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

pop quiz! where has tohru seen her before? only megafans will know

Magissima
Apr 15, 2013

I'd like to introduce you to some of the most special of our rocks and minerals.
Soiled Meat
Edit: I didn't think it was much of a spoiler but OP is right that I shouldn't have posted it. Sorry neet fam

Magissima fucked around with this message at 22:30 on Dec 25, 2019

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

don't post spoilers from stuff i havent posted yet, even in tags. i'd prefer if you edit that out of your post.

i was obviously talking about stuff i've actually posted in this thread

snackcakes
May 7, 2005

A joint venture of Matsumura Fishworks and Tamaribuchi Heavy Manufacturing Concern

Mr. Steak posted:

don't post spoilers from stuff i havent posted yet, even in tags. i'd prefer if you edit that out of your post.

You have to admit that was a megafan move though

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

snackcakes posted:

You have to admit that was a megafan move though

Wasn't she around when Tohru first got out of jail in a few panels when he was trying to get his poo poo together?

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Also lmao that last chapter is hosed up, "monster hunting"

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Tohru and Oda missing out

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Omg is that her in the middle?

Or is this lady lmao

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

man there really are a ton of easter eggs. was this foreshadowing that he'd eventually consider dating her? also if you read mag's horrible spoiler you'll see another reference

Mr. Steak fucked around with this message at 19:03 on Dec 25, 2019

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
To be fair, super saiyan tohru was much better looking then tohru 5 years later with mange hair

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

so yeah, aa you actually nailed it when you posted that couple earler. i didn't even notice that one!

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
Lol At Tohru talking poo poo about pet names. The only one he deserves us gay baby jail

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Tohru should look at the bright side, if she can find a lover, his odds can't be too catastrophically low.

Apathy420
May 18, 2017

by Cyrano4747
hope NEET finds a lover soon so this manga can smoothly transition into a hentai

Magissima
Apr 15, 2013

I'd like to introduce you to some of the most special of our rocks and minerals.
Soiled Meat

Mr. Steak posted:

Sorry OP, I edited my post and will donate to the kofi as penance

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Magissima posted:

Edit: I didn't think it was much of a spoiler but OP is right that I shouldn't have posted it. Sorry neet fam

(it honestly wasn't much of a spoiler, so im sorry if i came off too serious. jpn readers would be looong familiar with that character by now anyway, but still its best to set a precedent of no spoilers whatsoever)

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Mr. Steak posted:

so yeah, aa you actually nailed it when you posted that couple earler. i didn't even notice that one!

Good, we're back to Tohru being an unlikable utter gobshite.

Appoda
Oct 30, 2013

It's actually a smart thing for him to still be lovely about. Many of his experiences has made Tohru grow and change his attitude, but I don't think there's anything that's challenged his views on women or intergender value and respect.

Hopefully that's the case and it's not an expression of the author's distastes. :v:

alpaca diseases
May 19, 2009

*fat noises*

Aino Minako
Dec 16, 2007

Perpetual rage elemental

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

Or is this lady lmao

gently caress you buddy

(lol jk my av)

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Aino Minako posted:

gently caress you buddy

(lol jk my av)

:wink:

Hot Stunt
Oct 2, 2009

Uh, how is Goku a NEET? He is constantly training.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Hot Stunt posted:

Uh, how is Goku a NEET? He is constantly training.

tbh i have no clue why a goku silhouette was included there, but it might have something to do with the fact that the japanese understanding of "neet" doesnt perfectly match the word's english etymology. on the site i mentioned once or twice w articles about neets, the concept of "training" wasnt even mentioned in the definition

Victis
Mar 26, 2008

Goku is a terrible husband/father so I guess it tracks that you wouldn't want to be in a relationship with someone like that? idk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

here is gokus legs i ran out of room for the rest of his body