Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Brasseye
Feb 13, 2009

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I was trying to tell my girlfriend that Celeste was free but I kept muttering "there are too many deals on the Epic Games Store" and it turned out she already had it and I said "it's impossible to keep up with the generosity of Xi Jinpeng, via the Epic Games Store, and you now have a voucher to get free games from the Epic Games Store" and she's getting increasingly angry

Jihad_Watermelon
Dec 24, 2019

net cafe scandal posted:

WTF, These guys give away new games literally every week. HOnestly you should get on this ASAP if you havent already because theres already been loads of free games that youve missed. Just copped Metro 2033 Redux and Everything. Didn't pay a dime.

nobody loving cares you queer friend of the family rear end joe mama lookin rear end hoe go back to your home country

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D
Trying to think of who would make an account just to post 1 mentally ill post in imp zone. welcome back bbg

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Payed 10 dollars just to say the n word.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Steam simps hate imps

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

heeheex2 posted:

Trying to think of who would make an account just to post 1 mentally ill post in imp zone. welcome back bbg

hows yobgoblin doing?

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Jihad_Watermelon posted:

nobody loving cares you queer friend of the family rear end joe mama lookin rear end hoe go back to your home country

I’m from ‘Merica. :colbert:

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Begun, the badgame dot net wars have

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

trying to jack off posted:

hows yobgoblin doing?

There’s a youtube user named BYOB goblin who moderates lowtax’s youtube streams.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

tao of lmao posted:

There’s a youtube user named BYOB goblin who moderates lowtax’s youtube streams.

drat, who could have thought hed end up being more successful than the rest of us

Sex Tragedy
Jan 28, 2007

father of three with an extra large butt

tao of lmao posted:

Payed 10 dollars just to say the n word.

not a bad deal

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Hey dude. Why don’t you relax and grab yourself one of the poo poo loads of games. They’re on the house courtesy of the Epic Games Store.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Sex Tragedy posted:

not a bad deal

I must go shopping.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

net cafe scandal posted:

I must go shopping.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

heeheex2 posted:

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

net cafe scandal posted:

I must go shopping.

But black friday was like a month ago

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

net cafe scandal posted:

I must go shopping.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Been getting poo poo loads of slur-happy alt accounts because of all the money I've been saving on the Epic Games Store

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
Before I draw nearer to that stone to which you point, answer me one question. Are these the shadows of the things that Will be, or are they shadows of the things that May be, only? Assure me that I yet may change these shadows you have shown me, by an altered life!

Jihad_Watermelon posted:

I will honour Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year. I will live in the Past, the Present, and the Future. The Spirits of all Three shall strive within me. I will not shut out the lessons that they teach. Oh, tell me I may sponge away the writing on this stone!

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Arrhythmia posted:

Before I draw nearer to that stone to which you point, answer me one question. Are these the shadows of the things that Will be, or are they shadows of the things that May be, only? Assure me that I yet may change these shadows you have shown me, by an altered life!

I will honour Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year. I will live in the Past, the Present, and the Future. The Spirits of all Three shall strive within me. I will not shut out the lessons that they teach. Oh, tell me I may sponge away the writing on this stone!

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

Arrhythmia posted:

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

Hyper light drifter is on sale today for 100% off. Can't find a better deal than that

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Jenny Agutter posted:

Hyper light drifter is on sale today for 100% off. Can't find a better deal than that

the epic store already blessed me with that game but im glad theyre helping amlny gamers that mulissed the earlier hype train

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

trying to jack off posted:

the epic store already blessed me with that game but im glad theyre helping amlny gamers that mulissed the earlier hype train

Couldn't have said it better myself.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

just got the bob iii indie hit shadow tactics blade of the shogun for a cool 0 dollars. Thats right, a bunch of morons got on the hype.train while this patient gamer plays for free

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

shadow tactics is really good

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Today its talos principle, one of my favorite puzzle games.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Sharkopath posted:

Today its talos principle, one of my favorite puzzle games.

Talos principle is warmed over Kongregate garbage imo but hell... for that price?

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Great news everyone.

https://twitter.com/Wario64/status/1212042684887527424

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
plz edit thread title as "poo poo loads" is now too small to describe the situation

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

A Turdsworth of Freebies.

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

elf help book posted:

plz edit thread title as "poo poo loads" is now too small to describe the situation

lol

Sex Tragedy
Jan 28, 2007

father of three with an extra large butt

bumping this track in celebration
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OjNpRbNdR7E

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book posted:

Lmao

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i laready got steep for free off lord ubisoft's launcher. epicucks btfo'd

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

mysterious loyall X posted:

ubisoft's launcher.
:cawg::laugh::holy::derp::holy::cawg::cawg::laugh: