Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sailor Cat
Aug 28, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Snowy posted:

Yo mama likes Funky Winkerbean

No one likes Funky Winkerbean, and my mama's dead

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Sailor Cat posted:

Then she must really like it!

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

Sailor Cat posted:

So is mine 😭:respek:

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
yalls mommas read prince valiant and get invested in the once-weekly storyline

Sleeveless
Dec 25, 2014

by Pragmatica

Mega64 posted:

That's the thing, he's very smart at business which is why the comic is so bland.

GarfieldEats is a failure, but its very existence reminds everyone that Garfield exists and here we are, talking about a bland comic strip mascot through no effort from Jim Davis. It's not like he's the one sinking money into this insanity, after all.

The guy who makes the share zone does the same thing, just a disaffected business guy churning out comics about how work sucks and being lazy is cool along with half a dozen other revenue streams because it's all just soulless fleecing of the masses.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

I like the really bad old comics that never die because they get passed down to new people upon the creators death, but they're so bland and lifeless nobody notices.

Sleeveless
Dec 25, 2014

by Pragmatica

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

I like the really bad old comics that never die because they get passed down to new people upon the creators death, but they're so bland and lifeless nobody notices.

The good thing is that you don't have to feel bad about syndicated newspaper comics dying when newspaper circulation ceases to be profitable enough to support them because all the artists drawing these ancient comics are just the kids of the original creators. It's like the most open and least scandalous form of nepotism out there, and it's going to rule when you have a bunch of men in their 40s with no actual life or job skills dumped out on the streets to fend for themselves.

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
Funky Winkerbean can Crank my Shaft any day!!!

:mrapig:

Detective Thompson
Nov 9, 2007

Sammy Davis Jr. Jr. is also in repose.
Flickin' the ol' Winkerbean.

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

I'M A BIG DORK WHO POSTS TOO MUCH ABOUT CONVENTIONS LOOK AT THIS

TOVA TOVA TOVA
Just bumping the thread to admit my shame, I literally just accidentally said "nice to have something to entergage with" out loud when trying to praise the new VR gaming push

Nathen, I pledge myself to you

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

Dr. Quarex posted:

One of us
One of us

AF
Oct 8, 2007
hi
CAPTAIN PICARD: Entergage.

KillerJunglist
May 22, 2007

Lion of Judah protect you, Jah be praised.
J.J. Fad's hit single "Supersonic" but with "Entergaging" as the chorus instead.

Clockwork Sputnik
Nov 6, 2004

24 Hour Party Monster

KillerJunglist posted:

J.J. Fad's hit single "Supersonic" but with "Entergaging" as the chorus instead.

how dare you

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Dr. Quarex posted:

Just bumping the thread to admit my shame, I literally just accidentally said "nice to have something to entergage with" out loud when trying to praise the new VR gaming push

He already knows

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
That medium article is bonkers. Wtf is an "accelerated paste" ?

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

unpacked robinhood posted:

That medium article is bonkers. Wtf is an "accelerated paste" ?

cum

Mr Luxury Yacht
Apr 16, 2012

A buddy of mine in London, Ontario sent me a pic of a bunch of Garfield Eats ads that suddenly popped up in the downtown.

Guess Nathan's picked the site of his second Canadian location lol.

magic cactus
Aug 3, 2019

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.
Feeling like somebody should hook Nathan up with that guy from the finding my republican goddess website that was posted in gbs a few days ago for the perfect storm of crazy to kick off 2020.

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

https://www.instagram.com/p/B7OIfELJHac/

"Garficcino is my new Starbucks I am dead serious."

poor nathen looks like he's aged 10 years

Gildiss
Aug 24, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Killingyouguy! posted:

"Garficcino is my new Starbucks I am dead"

Xaintrailles
Aug 14, 2015

:hellyeah::histdowns:
When a man in a Garfield-themed suit tells me he's dead serious, I believe him.

olylifter
Sep 13, 2007

I'm bad with money and you have an avatar!

Mr Luxury Yacht posted:

A buddy of mine in London, Ontario sent me a pic of a bunch of Garfield Eats ads that suddenly popped up in the downtown.

Guess Nathan's picked the site of his second Canadian location lol.

Christ if they stick it downtown it's going to be even more surreal. They'd have to incorporate the nodded out junkies that populate the downtown into the gimmick.

dracky
Nov 8, 2010

drat why does Ontario get all the Garfaccinno's and not Vancouver. Western alienation strikes again

Disco Pope
Dec 6, 2004

Top Class!
Has the Goon who dreamed the Hulk Hogan Meat Shoes arranged a meeting with this guy yet? Because I think he can make it happen.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

NATHEN: BRING BACK PASTAMANIA

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

I used to think Nathan was just a non-english speaker from a foreign culture trying to copy internet hipsters and Silicon Valley tech bros but now I'm starting to think he has actual brain problems.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Yaldabaoth posted:

I used to think Nathan was just a non-english speaker from a foreign culture trying to copy internet hipsters and Silicon Valley tech bros but now I'm starting to think he has actual brain problems.

actual brain problems + insanely deep pockets are what makes the world go 'round

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

he speaks english fluently

some quick updates:
-even my parents wouldnt eat here
-i finally saw another piece of trash on the ground. that makes 2 garfield trash boxes in ~9 months
-ive still never seen a customer inside this building

good news for garfield: pizza pizza, the other local lovely place, has gone out of business due to low demand and high rent.
bad news for garfield: pizza pizza, the other local lovely place, has gone out of business due to low demand and high rent.

GolfHole fucked around with this message at 17:10 on Jan 13, 2020

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

The everlasting fountain of dadbucks will see GarfieldEATS through

Blue Moonlight
Apr 28, 2005
Bitter and Sarcastic

GolfHole posted:

bad news for garfield: pizza pizza, the other local lovely place, has gone out of business due to low demand and high rent.

I think it’s well established that GarfieldEATS does not abide by the laws of economics or supply and demand.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Ok goons. It’s time for us to open our wallets and support GarfieldEATS.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

i already told him he can hire me for $100k, that's a bargain

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out
Doobie's cats

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

Pastry of the Year posted:

actual brain problems + insanely deep pockets are what makes the world go 'round

I mean, have you SEEN who's the president of the US?

Blue Moonlight
Apr 28, 2005
Bitter and Sarcastic

Zamboni Rodeo posted:

I mean, have you SEEN who's the president of the US?

Make Canada Entergaged Again

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Killingyouguy! posted:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B7OIfELJHac/

"Garficcino is my new Starbucks I am dead serious."

poor nathen looks like he's aged 10 years

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

GolfHole posted:

good news for garfield: pizza pizza, the other local lovely place, has gone out of business due to low demand and high rent.

Im sure I’ve seen pizza pizza advertised on the boards of hockey games I’ve seen from Canada. Garfield Eats should use this opportunity to buy these boards, it’s a proven winning formula!

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
Pizza Pizza is a weirdly strong brand in Canada. Nine six seven, eleven, eleven, call Pizza Pizza, yeah!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

Pizza Pizza has an online ordering system that does not judge me for my insane toppings combinations, of course it's a strong brand