Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
I got a Kenny Omega shirt for my early present, it's the first wrestling shirt I've ever owned

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

I got a Kenny Omega shirt for my early present, it's the first wrestling shirt I've ever owned
Which one did you get? I bought a bunch of AEW/NJPW stuff this year but haven't had it shipped up from the US - their shipping to Canada was as much as a t-shirt so I shipped the pile to a US friend and got him a shirt

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all of you wrestlefriends! I'm watching a little NJPW before heading out on my all day Christmas loop, hitting up 3 Christmases so I will likely be stuffed by the end of the night.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Merry crimebus, I cut my thumb making Brussel sprouts.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

I bought my girlfriend a Garfield Pop Figure for Christmas (amongst many other actual good things) and on the wrapping paper I wrote "TO: Jon Arbuckle FROM: Santa" and she was not happy at all about this

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Hi it's the evening of the 25th and my grandma was already tired and going to bed so I figured I might as well go to the cinema now. Seeing Knives Out in 20 mins. If it's not good I'm personally coming to kick the asses of everyone ITT

a cyborg mug fucked around with this message at 19:15 on Dec 25, 2019

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Spiderdrake posted:

Which one did you get? I bought a bunch of AEW/NJPW stuff this year but haven't had it shipped up from the US - their shipping to Canada was as much as a t-shirt so I shipped the pile to a US friend and got him a shirt

The Hot Topic one since that's where he got it lol

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

It's not that kind of test.
My yule log was too sticky to roll up properly but I covered all the holes with chocolate ganache so I'll call it a win.

Merry whatever!

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

merry to all

Jackie D
May 27, 2009

Democracy is like a tambourine - not everyone can be trusted with it.

extradite THIS! posted:

Hi it's the evening of the 25th and my grandma was already tired and going to bed so I figured I might as well go to the cinema now. Seeing Knives Out in 20 mins. If it's not good I'm personally coming to kick the asses of everyone ITT

It's good

coconono
Aug 11, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
I got the new Pokemon game and its pretty awesome. You can customize your clothes, I can now be the soft femme goth of my dreams! At first I thought the game had translation problems but it turns they all speak a bastardized version of UK english. The game world is huge and overwhelming. I just got to my first wild area, promptly got my rear end kicked and am gearing up to go back in again. Also I got a meowth and a pikachu from dicking around. Also a lvl 40 Golding from the blind trade feature(uh thanks?).

Anyway, I'm gonna wreck some pokefaces. I love you all and wish you all the merriment your creepy little fleshsacks can handle.

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Jackie D posted:

It's good

I'm here to confirm that it was indeed Good and Well Done and very Americanly Entertaining. Nothing mindblowing but a fun old school murder mystery movie. I give it a "I'll only whoop your rear end gently when I meet you" out of five

Captain Magic
Apr 4, 2005

Yes, we have feathers--but the muscles of men.
Fallen Order is a goddamn good time and satisfies my Star Wars itch better than anything since Rogue One.

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

Just booked my flight for coming to Chicago for Revolution. Flying there on an American Airlines flight and back on a British Airways flight. Booking through Iberia Airlines was somehow Ł100 cheaper than booking through either AA or BA. Which is weird, but I'll take it.

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Io Saturnalia everybody! I've been introducing my two new friends to the internet because I'm soft and I love them.

This is Sloth and Captain Chunk and they are good and soft and my friends. And thanks to them I got to teach my mom that sloths are real things that exist.
(I also got other stuff for Christmas)

Dr. Dirt
Jan 1, 2008

This one goes out to all the Legomaniacs!
It’s currently Boxing Day in Australia. I meant to post this last night, but I was exhausted.

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

I bought myself Bloodstained on Steam for Christmas and there's this horrible bug where any time Miriam (and only Miriam) has dialog of any kind or does combat cries, it sounds like radio static and stutters the game. It's game-ruining, was a day 1 bug, and hasn't been fixed.

Super disappointing.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

What the heck do you use $35 worth of iTunes gift cards for in loving 2019?

coconono
Aug 11, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

NienNunb posted:

books

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

my mommy got me the before trilogy (POsted about before in the old thread) on blu ray. very kind of her for that.

bebaloorpabopalo
Nov 23, 2005

I'm not interested in constructive criticism, believe me.
my mom who knows nothinng about wrestling got me a finn balor figure from the dollar store but my brother got aj styles so we traded, merry christmas

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

thats ricochet

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

christmas sucks fucken rear end

The Cameo
Jan 20, 2005

yea ok posted:

my mommy got me the before trilogy (POsted about before in the old thread) on blu ray. very kind of her for that.

Did she also sing you a waltz

this is just about the oddest reference for anyone who hasn't seen at least the second movie

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

yea ok posted:

Watched all three this year for the first time, they're all real good

My girlfriend got me The Lighthouse score on vinyl and a Denny's gift card

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

I just got to watch the entire Chuck Jones version of How The Grinch Stole Christmas, one of a select few pieces of Christmas-specific media that doesn’t bring my own inner green-furred curmudgeon to the fore, and it made my holiday evening that much nicer

then I had to go right back to the Yule log channel because it was followed by that cg knockoff with Benedict Cumberbatch. Bah! What soulless 3D-rendered humbug!

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
The best Christmas movie is Gremlins and the best New Years movie is Gremlins 2.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Go watch Jim Carrey Grinch, it and it's brother Mike Myers Cat In The Hat are the Cats of the 2000's

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

NienNunb posted:

Movies you can't find on the streaming sites you've subscribed to.

I recommend Hirokazu Kore-eda's films if you're up for Japanese sadness

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Still miss him

https://twitter.com/pws_official/status/1210157814737440768

coconono
Aug 11, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
Absolute sweetheart. I've probably told the story about hitting Sweeney with a bathroom door a million times but its still one of the cooler moments I've had with wrestlers.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Push El Burrito posted:

The best Christmas movie is Christmas Vacation and the best New Years movie is End of Days.

Fixed

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

ChrisBTY posted:

Io Saturnalia everybody! I've been introducing my two new friends to the internet because I'm soft and I love them.

This is Sloth and Captain Chunk and they are good and soft and my friends. And thanks to them I got to teach my mom that sloths are real things that exist.
(I also got other stuff for Christmas)
Sloths are cool, congrats on your sloth and on enlightening urmom about God's Perfect Creation

the escape goat
Apr 16, 2008

my dog Newt hopes you’re all going to have a great day and weekend and a great new year, all 366 days of it

bartok
May 10, 2006

If you got Shudder I highly recommend a new Christmas favorite in our home called Deadly Games AKA Dial Code Santa Claus. It's pretty much Silent Night Deadly Night meets Home Alone. One of French cinema's crowning achievements.
Anyway Scrooged is the best Christmas movie with A Muppets' Christmas Carol in a close second.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
dear pokemon game:

please let me herd the woolo again.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

gif of an old man (75+) doing diarrhea and it pops up "this is praxis" on the picture.

ShadowedFlames
Dec 26, 2009

Shoot this guy in the face.

Fallen Rib

bartok posted:

Anyway Scrooged is the best Christmas movie

:hai:

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

i hope everybody had an enjoyable holiday my new years resolution is to post more about wrestling on the internet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

scrooged is good but not great