Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...
But the Brown's will have 7 wins and thus win the division. The intelligent Brown's fan quoted was merely predicting yet another Cleveland Browns Super Bowl victory!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HereticMIND
Nov 4, 2012

Despera posted:

Who would have thought the head of barstool sports to be a loving idiot?

https://mobile.twitter.com/stoolpre...30%2Fframe.html

That’s the Ravens director of security. Once again, Barstool lowers the bar for legitimate sports journalism when we think the bar can’t go any lower.

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

You need haters. Fellas if you got 20 haters, you need 40 of them motherfuckers. If there's any haters in here that don't have nobody to hate on, feel free to hate on me
all non-ohio teams are cheating somehow in ways that i can't totally pin down at this point in time, and all ohio teams are totally mismanaged clusterfucks. that's why ohio teams are true heroes when they win like 3 games a season

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

https://twitter.com/moreforyou_cle/status/1209887927771250689?s=21

Oberst
May 24, 2010

Fertilizing threads since 2010
Baker cant throw

a patagonian cavy
Jan 12, 2009

UUA CVG 230000 KZID /RM TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF THE BENGALS DYNASTY

Oberst posted:

Baker cant throw

is there a quarterback in the American football conference (north) who can?

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

a patagonian cavy posted:

Andy

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

a patagonian cavy posted:

Rg3

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

There have been a number of AFCN quarterbacks that can in fact Throw The Ball.

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

he knows...
Garrett Gilbert was the finest passer in AAF history.

a patagonian cavy
Jan 12, 2009

UUA CVG 230000 KZID /RM TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF THE BENGALS DYNASTY

I knew it!

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 2000
Triple Christmas Edit: It's late, I apologize.

General "Be Excellent to Each Other" reminder

Athanatos fucked around with this message at 05:44 on Dec 26, 2019

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
My franchise's record clearly demonstrates I'm not that lucky.

Man, the last Dalton -> Green was in a lovely Tampa Bay game and never would have happened if the defense could hold onto a win.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

I knew they couldn't resist putting cgi Young Egon in the new Ghostbusters

Doctor Butts
May 21, 2002

Please move the Browns football franchise to another town.

Ah poo poo we already tried that once.

Doctor Butts
May 21, 2002

Anyway,

The Browns are a bad football team and they are cursed because of many of the dumb fans and town.

The good thing to do would have been to let the name and titles go with the franchise.

Instead the fans and town are stuck in this stupid loving cognitive dissonance or whatever that will never let them get the gently caress over it and pretend like the city itself accomplished anything by having good seasons.

The Browns of today have nothing to do with it. But people keep living in this alternate reality where it sort of does. They desperately want a link to the good times.

gently caress that. The Browns of today were poo poo from the start and poo poo for the foreseeable future. They've been incompetent at every level.

Browns fans like to talk themselves up as great and loyal fans, but they're the same ones that harassed Belichick's daughter when she was growing up. All because the dude benched an aging quarterback who started to lose his touch and got CTE.

Doctor Butts
May 21, 2002

Drunk or Brain Trauma: The Bernie Kosar story.

https://youtu.be/As12a5gzmvY

Clip still cracks me up, tbh.

Doctor Butts fucked around with this message at 19:38 on Dec 26, 2019

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
I think Cleveland fans should be allowed to be optimistic in the same way I think drinking and smoking should be legal. Is it dumb and unhealthy? Yes. Is it my place to tell you not to do it? No.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
I predict when the Browns, one day, do become good and win a superbowl it will be to an empty stadium because no one had the capacity to care because it was all exhausted a century before.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

That’s next year, though.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
The Baltimore Ravens will cherish Robert Griffin the Third in a way the redskins will never understand.

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

he knows...
Former Cleveland Browns legend RG3!

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
ugh 3 weeks without lamar is going to suck

Necros
Jul 23, 2003

Despera posted:

yeet yeet yeet :(

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

https://twitter.com/browns/status/1210328679366250497?s=21

Now THAT’S my QB!!!

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

MVPs don’t sit out. Lamar is a fraud.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Despera posted:

He is with us, in our hearts

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

Despera posted:

As someone who enjoys watching Lamar play, it's a little frustrating that he keeps getting pulled and sat. I mean it's great but ugghh.

Glad that Russ kind of fell off toward the end - it would have been annoying for Lamar to lose MVP because his stats were capped due to blowouts.

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

he knows...
Happy 24th birthday to the greatest running back in the National Football League or any league of your choice, Nick Chubb! This young star has another 24 years of dominance left for the Browns. The haters say it's impossible, but he wants to be the first running back in league history to have a 3000 yard season. I say why stop there?

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

AndrewP posted:

As someone who enjoys watching Lamar play, it's a little frustrating that he keeps getting pulled and sat. I mean it's great but ugghh.

Glad that Russ kind of fell off toward the end - it would have been annoying for Lamar to lose MVP because his stats were capped due to blowouts.

Lamar has thrown for fewer yards this year than almost any of Flacco's seasons yet has been the obvious MVP since week 10. He really reinvented how to run an offense and it owns.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Bigass Moth posted:

Happy 24th birthday to the greatest running back in the National Football League or any league of your choice, Nick Chubb! This young star has another 24 years of dominance left for the Browns. The haters say it's impossible, but he wants to be the first running back in league history to have a 3000 yard season. I say why stop there?

Chubb is great and despite my love for the Ravens I hope the Browns work on building an offense that utilizes him better because he’s fun to watch!

Mr. Carrier Pigeon
Aug 22, 2013

Those birds certainly know what they're doin'!

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

Chubb is great and despite my love for the Ravens I hope the Browns work on building an offense that utilizes him better because he’s fun to watch!

I'm gonna be pissed if Freddie calls a buncha lovely long pass plays on Sunday because Nick deserves the 1500 mark for the year. The Browns don't deserve it but he sure as hell does.

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

he knows...

QB1 KEEPING IT REAL!!!

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
https://twitter.com/BengalsGoated69/status/1210328744805588992

probably knows a thing or two about sadness

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy
with kirk cousins sitting out tomorrow the browns will have tied the vikings for the longest streak of seasons with a QB making all 16 starts

E: actually this is inaccurate, the vikings haven't had a qb start all 16 games two seasons in a row

so the browns could tie that record next year if baker doesnt die

Dubious fucked around with this message at 00:31 on Dec 28, 2019

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

he knows...
The Browns will go 19-0 next year.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

I also vow to be improved for the next 16

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
What was Baker doing last offseason? While Baker was partying Lamar was studying the blade.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

he knows...
Baker got married last off-season, Lamar couldn't do that.