Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
Merry Christmas to everyone except this vayne
https://imgur.com/a/iic4GZf

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slaapaav
Mar 3, 2006

by Azathoth
i play worse when i play with lovely players because i easily lose motivation from seeing teammates play extremely poorly. what do i do?

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

worry about your own play instead

Midig
Apr 6, 2016

The inner monologue of my teammate.

I am 0/4 and behind my enemy by 75 cs. I will continue to trade with the enemy despite being killed the same way 4 times and somehow I will win. He is also Mundo, making my desire for kills over CS that much greater. These loving assholes telling me to be a careful and literally not fight him at all. I want to click at stuff and watch it pop. Strategy is for loving nerds unlike me who plays LoL. There are many playstyles and approaches to the game, but I always settle for the objectively bad choices that make no sense on any level whatsoever. I go into these games with a no fucks given attitude and make sure this is in ranked.

Midig fucked around with this message at 00:24 on Dec 26, 2019

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

Luna Was Here posted:

this is how you redeem the thread

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Luna Was Here posted:

Monicro
Oct 21, 2010

And you could feel his features in the air
A wide smile and perfect hair
He had complete control of the rising tides
And a medicine bag hanging at his side

In the flowing blue world of the death-dealing physician

Midig posted:

I am 0/4 and behind my enemy by 75 cs. I will continue to trade with the enemy despite being killed the same way 4 times and somehow I will win. He is also Mundo, making my desire for kills over CS that much greater. These loving assholes telling me to be a careful and literally not fight him at all. I want to click at stuff and watch it pop. Strategy is for loving nerds unlike me who plays LoL. There are many playstyles and approaches to the game, but I always settle for the objectively bad choices that make no sense on any level whatsoever. I go into these games with a no fucks given attitude and make sure this is in ranked.

post vods

Super Librarian
Jan 4, 2005

Midig posted:

these teammates are the same skill level as you

Hellioning
Jun 27, 2008

Luna Was Here posted:

Never, under any circumstances, teleport back in after you die to a gank if they are both still alive. The jungler will still be there.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Hellioning posted:

Never, under any circumstances, teleport back in after you die to a gank if they are both still alive. The jungler will still be there.

What

They’re both half hp, I can outplay and get an easy double

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

Toxic Mental posted:

hello top vayne player "iyzp"

Stormgale
Feb 27, 2010

I just got back into league and playing fiora is fun, even if I'm.not too great at her yet.

That's my post.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Stormgale posted:

I just got back into league and playing fiora is fun, even if I'm.not too great at her yet.

That's my post.

*buys ninja tabi and bramble vest*

Stormgale
Feb 27, 2010

Toxic Mental posted:

*buys ninja tabi and bramble vest*

At least your not *gets hit by e* oh no malphite

a fatguy baldspot
Aug 29, 2018

marry christmas

Servaetes
Sep 10, 2003

False enemy or true friend?

Luna Was Here posted:

Thus Always to Vayne Toplane

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Servaetes posted:

Thus Always to Vayne Toplane

the only difference between a top lane vayne and a regular top laner is optics

Smol
Jun 1, 2011

Stat rosa pristina nomine, nomina nuda tenemus.
Yes, Vayne has nice sunglasses

Midig
Apr 6, 2016

Super Librarian posted:

these teammates are the same skill level as you

With some caveats, I mostly agree that you are statistically in the correct rank. Also, statistically speaking, one lane will suck. This is fine. Bad plays can be made. I make bad invades, miss skillshots, miss CS, heck, I tend to suck a lot with smite duels. But trying to 1v1 a mundo that has already killed you 4 times, without an executioner blade, who is Mundo, who is grossly ahead of CS. Who is Mundo. When teammates are telling you its a bad idea and to play safe. Against a Mundo. Did I mention he is trying to kill a fed Mundo?

I can tolerate bad play because I suck as well. But there are so many layers to how bad that is.

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

Midig posted:

With some caveats, I mostly agree that you are statistically in the correct rank. Also, statistically speaking, one lane will suck. This is fine. Bad plays can be made. I make bad invades, miss skillshots, miss CS, heck, I tend to suck a lot with smite duels. But trying to 1v1 a mundo that has already killed you 4 times, without an executioner blade, who is Mundo, who is grossly ahead of CS. Who is Mundo. When teammates are telling you its a bad idea and to play safe. Against a Mundo. Did I mention he is trying to kill a fed Mundo?

I can tolerate bad play because I suck as well. But there are so many layers to how bad that is.

one game is not indicative of a players skill level, op.

Midig
Apr 6, 2016

I know. But if I can't vent on a dead gay forum then where can I? Also, Ocean soul on a tanky Cho Gath is just plain disgusting. Trying to imagine Mundo with that.

Midig fucked around with this message at 21:32 on Dec 26, 2019

Slaapaav
Mar 3, 2006

by Azathoth
im tired of winning lane then having enemy support and jungler camping me until i break

strong bird
May 12, 2009

winning lane is pretty cringe tbh

strong bird
May 12, 2009

me and the other support dancing in the alcove as our carries shake hands and get exactly the same CS by monitoring the scoreboard to ensure nobody has an advantage

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
this forum is... dead?

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

only when you want to make bad posts

Slaapaav
Mar 3, 2006

by Azathoth
i just banned someones yi pick and told him i was gonna report him for trying to pick yi without asking the team first if it was ok

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

I don't know man everytime I go to the gym here there are like two huge dudes with raging high and tights snorting Nitro-tech off of each other's rock hard abs.

Slaapaav posted:

i just banned someones yi pick and told him i was gonna report him for trying to pick yi without asking the team first if it was ok

I think I've definitely played with you a few times

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

Slaapaav posted:

slam picking master yi is the most alpha strike in league of legends

Midig
Apr 6, 2016

Feel like I kind of got the hang of counter jungling with Volibear and with a bit less success on Graves. I tend to do my red, raptors then go into their blue and camp bush, pop them and clear their camps or gank lanes. Tried this on a Xin, but he cleared his blue first and I didn't notice as I usually ward their wolves to check their health and surprise them. How can I know if they want to do blue first? As far as I know it is: Nidalee, Amumu and Hecarim.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A BAN ONTO THE JUNGLE SLOT. ITS MASTER YI AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE WUJU MOVES ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, MASTER YI.

bewilderment
Nov 22, 2007
man what

I decided to try and play this again after like two years, since a friend was playing. Some CoopVsAI to get the feel back, then some easy norms.

And that's how I lost two games of a Talon trying his hardest to win a fight by himself and everyone else deciding that walking into a fight one by one is the way to go.

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

Midig posted:

Feel like I kind of got the hang of counter jungling with Volibear and with a bit less success on Graves. I tend to do my red, raptors then go into their blue and camp bush, pop them and clear their camps or gank lanes. Tried this on a Xin, but he cleared his blue first and I didn't notice as I usually ward their wolves to check their health and surprise them. How can I know if they want to do blue first? As far as I know it is: Nidalee, Amumu and Hecarim.

not really an easy solution op, just have to know the junglers very well

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED

pog boyfriend posted:

slam picking master yi is the most alpha strike in league of legends

only if it's yi mid

Syrinxx
Mar 28, 2002

Death is whimsical today

Came back to SR to lose some placements after a couple years and I can't believe jungle loving karthus is a thing, what is this world we live in

Slaapaav
Mar 3, 2006

by Azathoth
just 1/9 lulu support on my team who mains support saving her ult for the dogshit kaisa who has the same loving stats as her because that means shes worth loving lulu ulting instead irelia, gragas or malphite :) what sick loving joke of a player

first game of the day why do i even queue up for the next game when its filled with subhumans like this :)

Coca Koala
Nov 28, 2005

ongoing nowhere
College Slice
Just a heads up that illaoi is a fun and good champion because I had no idea.

foutre
Sep 4, 2011

:toot: RIP ZEEZ :toot:
^^ #1 top laner, has similar 'I can 1v2 you' threat as morde, but can kill both the laner and the jungle at the same time instead of one after another.

I think maybe you should take a break tbh. I'm not sure the Lulu/Kai'sa is the problem...

Slaapaav
Mar 3, 2006

by Azathoth
i was 10/2 while being constanly ganked but we lose because some players are not actual players they just run around randomly dying and bring no value to the team. i had a 6 game winstreak so i guess this is one of those magic autoloss games matchmaking will test you with?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mindblast
Jun 28, 2006

Moving at the speed of death.

Matchmaker doesn't know poo poo like that.