Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AfricanBootyShine
Jan 9, 2006

Snake wins.

Fartbox posted:

Wha did My Hero Academia do :negative:

mineta exists

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

If to live in this style is to be eccentric, it must be confessed that there is something good in eccentricity.

Grimey Drawer

RatHat posted:

There are other characters that are not students.

Then those aren't the ones I'm referencing obviously, haha.

I was trying to reference children portrayed as children who look and act like children who are nonetheless sexualized, e.g. Yaoyorozu. Though honestly, there are no shortages of examples in anime. Sorry, it was maybe a bit forced; I just wanted to complain about MHA.

ninjewtsu
Oct 9, 2012

Kild posted:

Think they're referring to La Brava. A character thats 3'10.

yep ok the crotch heart is really where i'm drawing the line on this one

definitely not cool and good

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!
e: Nevermind, not worth it

Blockhouse fucked around with this message at 06:16 on Dec 20, 2019

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

ninjewtsu posted:

same but instead of the crotch heart which I don't care about it's that she's wearing two belts

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

Babe Magnet posted:

same but instead of the crotch heart which I don't care about it's that she's wearing two belts

The second belt is so that the first belt stays up

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

NEVER FUCKING TAKE A NIGHT OFF CLAN WARS.
look when you're a woman of such stature you've got to make up for it with fantastic fashion sense

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

If to live in this style is to be eccentric, it must be confessed that there is something good in eccentricity.

Grimey Drawer

ninjewtsu posted:

definitely not cool and good

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink

Babe Magnet posted:

ninjewtsu
Oct 9, 2012

Dio is a 100 year old vampire that doesn't look like a child so I'm pretty cool with his crotch

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

ninjewtsu posted:

Dio is a 100 year old vampire that doesn't look like a child so I'm pretty cool with his crotch

Look I'm as enamored of DIO's charisma as the next poster but keep it in your pants my friend

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Shugojin posted:

Look I'm as enamored of DIO's charisma as the next poster but keep it in your pants my friend

This is bad advice, don't listen to them.

Mulva
Sep 13, 2011
It's about time for my once per decade ban for being a consistently terrible poster.

Shugojin posted:

To be fair it's not even his crotch, that's Jonathan's crotch.

suicide4sexbots
Jul 24, 2015

caught in a hyperloop,
spun out into static -
you were never there,
i was never here

so why does my car
still smell like ass
College Slice
i always thought this thread needed more jojo

less mha tho

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012
Y’all want to get all hand-wringy about the design of a non-sexualized comedic character that is entirely your prerogative but please don’t invoke the series that has trivialized sexual assault multiple times and has a stand that was literally rape powered in the same loving breath, ok?

Because that is extremely silly

TheLoneStar
Feb 9, 2017

TheKingofSprings posted:

Y’all want to get all hand-wringy about the design of a non-sexualized comedic character that is entirely your prerogative but please don’t invoke the series that has trivialized sexual assault multiple times and has a stand that was literally rape powered in the same loving breath, ok?

If you're talking about Baby Face, it's ambiguous on how it works, and the woman it was used with literally checked herself and determined she wasn't raped.

AfricanBootyShine
Jan 9, 2006

Snake wins.

she merely gets impregnated nonconsensually and births an evil baby

TheLoneStar
Feb 9, 2017

I think the woman would've noticed if she had went through a birth.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Without a specific part and Stand, I cant help but think of 7 when Jesus' head goes into that girl.

ninjewtsu
Oct 9, 2012

TheKingofSprings posted:

All of these things are bad

Dio's crotch, however, is fine

GimmickMan
Dec 27, 2011

TheLoneStar posted:

If you're talking about Baby Face, it's ambiguous on how it works, and the woman it was used with literally checked herself and determined she wasn't raped.

so what do you think about facehuggers

Argas
Jan 13, 2008
SRW Fanatic

Mulva posted:

To be fair it's not even his crotch, that's Jonathan's crotch.

Hasn't it been his crotch longer than it's been Jonathan's crotch at the time?

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Argas posted:

Hasn't it been his crotch longer than it's been Jonathan's crotch at the time?

I think it's much more the community's crotch at this point, much like my own.

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
watching this twilight world
as long as time flows.
Much like this thread.
Jesus, pull up, thread!

White Light
Dec 19, 2012

I never noticed his dumb genie shoes before

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Parrotine posted:

I never noticed his dumb genie shoes before

Don't call Dio's shoes dumb

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

Malnutrition is scarier than any beastie.
new chapter
Fubuki trying her hardest.

Suspicious Lump
Mar 11, 2004
haha the visions he gets with Saitama and crew is hilarious.

Rover is the god drat coolest monster around. I love how he's drawn.

Kuvo
Oct 27, 2008

Blame it on the misfortune of your bark!
Fun Shoe
rover is a good boy who just wants to play

White Light
Dec 19, 2012

Kuvo posted:

rover is a good boy who just wants to play

Also hilariously sturdy. Didnt he take a full-blown punch from Saitama earlier?

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I don't think Saitama hit with the intent to kill, just to make it sit. Otherwise Saitama would be probably surprised like he was at Boros when he survived one punch.

Not that it doesn't make it any less sturdy.

Lt. Lizard
Apr 28, 2013
Everyone is squeeing over the doggo, when Fubuki just proved she is the best girl. :colbert:

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Was gonna say that Fubuki probably should've been buffing her other members before this but this power probably never showed up till the tournament arc and all of them got bodied honestly.

Nanigans
Aug 31, 2005

~Waku Waku~

Lt. Lizard posted:

Everyone is squeeing over the doggo, when Fubuki just proved she is the best girl. :colbert:

oh yeh

Maxwell Adams
Oct 21, 2000

T E E F S
This is such a cool team up. I love the idea of a couple old kung-fu dudes who can fight at full strength because burden of old age was lifted.

Bacontotem
May 27, 2010

Odd crackpot idea. Fubuki will find out her strength is in buffing her allies and surpasses her sister in this regard to thier power. Sassy lost child remains stronger in raw kinetic destruction potential.

White Light
Dec 19, 2012

Bacontotem posted:

Odd crackpot idea. Fubuki will find out her strength is in buffing her allies and surpasses her sister in this regard to thier power. Sassy lost child remains stronger in raw kinetic destruction potential.

So

a white mage

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Suspicious Lump posted:

haha the visions he gets with Saitama and crew is hilarious.

Rover is the god drat coolest monster around. I love how he's drawn.

I love that she envisions Genos sleeveless, also the subtle detail of the sleeves being torn off.

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

Malnutrition is scarier than any beastie.

Bacontotem posted:

She can buff Saitama and he can become the Half-Punch Man™

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ninjewtsu
Oct 9, 2012

Huzzah! posted:

She can buff Saitama and he can become the Half-Punch Man™

She's totally gonna buff saitama, watch him one punch something, and assume that it was her powers that did it