Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

pentyne posted:

Isn't hiring a token white person as a friend a thing in other countries? Like in China or parts of Asia they'll hire a nice looking white person to schmooze and party so the guests, visitors, businessmen etc. find it exotic or unique.

I don't know about that but I recently discovered a lot of Bollywood music videos have a bunch of token white people in the background for some reason

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
I'm a small business owner and I would never hire a white person.

I run a tiny 9.8 billion dollar AUM (Assets Under Managment) financial advisory firm and I would never let a potential white employee ruin that.

small ghost
Jan 30, 2013

Phlegmish posted:

I don't know about that but I recently discovered a lot of Bollywood music videos have a bunch of token white people in the background for some reason

Tangentially related, but I swear I've seen a Bollywood film that has some great sequences set in the US, which really play up the stereotypes of America as seen from a foreign culture, but I can't for the life of me remember what it's called. I think Shah Rukh Khan is in it which doesn't narrow things down in the slightest.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
My white employee, rising up and belatedly asserting their importance as human biengs deserving of dignity

White Employee: "I am important, and competent. I contribute, and you know me on a first name basis."

Me, wokely, "Lol no. Die for my amusement."

Count Uvula
Dec 20, 2011

---

Werong Bustope posted:

Tangentially related, but I swear I've seen a Bollywood film that has some great sequences set in the US, which really play up the stereotypes of America as seen from a foreign culture, but I can't for the life of me remember what it's called. I think Shah Rukh Khan is in it which doesn't narrow things down in the slightest.

Kal No Haa No is set in New York City and has Shah Rukh Khan:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70QpN7DvaK4

small ghost
Jan 30, 2013

Count Uvula posted:

Kal No Haa No is set in New York City and has Shah Rukh Khan:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70QpN7DvaK4

That's the one I was thinking of, thank you! That was driving me crazy (and now I'm in the Bollywood mood so I'm gonna go watch Om Shanti Om again.)

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

BIG FLUFFY DOG posted:

No I remember this thread too. They were very clearly made-up stories abiut how he accidentally got a well-paying position where had like no job duties and somehow nobody realized this and fired him or gave him job duties. The Oil Billionaire was a middle eastern shiekh he became best buds with because he worked for like a Texas oil company and I very clearly remember that there was a story beat where they go to a steak restaurant and he was extremely surprised that the Saudi oil baron was enough of a moderate muslim to eat beef.
My favorite part of this story was how they stayed out all night partying and doing drugs and loving strippers and then the goon starts rambling about Bioshock, and the Oil Billionaire made them go out to a walmart at like 4 am and buy an Xbox and a copy of the game because it was just that fascinating

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Again. I think it is normal, and healthy, and cool. for FYAD to have a hate thread for cascadebeta where they don't quote their posts for six pages. Because their posts are mockable, nominallly.

Its really normal. And cool. I'm glad these posters are postting within the rules to mock posters they dislike for no readily apparent reason.

watho
Aug 2, 2013

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

cumshitter posted:

Again. I think it is normal, and healthy, and cool. for FYAD to have a hate thread for cascadebeta where they don't quote their posts for six pages. Because their posts are mockable, nominallly.

Its really normal. And cool. I'm glad these posters are postting within the rules to mock posters they dislike for no readily apparent reason.

ok

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Counterpoint: Eat the poo poo out of my rear end you boring as gently caress anime avatar loser.

watho
Aug 2, 2013

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

sorry i don’t do straight poo poo

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

watho posted:

sorry i don’t do straight poo poo

respeck

never be str8

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

eat my rear end. lick every part of my rear end just so you quote it right...

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
me, gaily: A GAWTH HE WONTH EVENTH TH A THUTH THTH THTH [i]THTTTTTTH[I]/I] HE WONT THHHHHH

me: I WILL SUCK YOUR DICCK IN EVRY MODE AND EVERY MEDIUM

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
gay respeck, landing on my cheeks: "Cumshitter. I love you. You feel good. I feel you as a person, and i love you"

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
if youre dumb eough to be rich but have clones i willl destroy your clones

Tashilicious
Jul 17, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
cumshitter are you okay

OTC
Oct 20, 2012
Initially I had a post here about cumshitter pushing a gimmick too far, and then a segue into historical gimmick posters since this is the saga thread, but gently caress that.

FYAD being reinstated is a goddamn travesty. Like helldump, it has run its course and it's time to move on.

Irony is dead. Poe's law is applicable at all times. Pretending to be a bigot is indistinguishable from actually being a bigot, and pretending any distinction still exists means you are both blind and deaf to what is happening around you.

Tashilicious
Jul 17, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
cumshitter please have a molly and play some vidya

OTC
Oct 20, 2012
Hey OTC, that sure looks like a post that should go in QCS, but it can't because it's still closed, because it constantly got poo poo on by FYAD, who are doing just fine thank you very much.

What the gently caress.

RenegadeStyle1
Jun 7, 2005

Baby Come Back
What the hell is going on this morning

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

[winks at cumshitter sultrily in the bar his office operates in] wanna poo poo out my cum 😏

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
The transphobes can have their subforum back, but the one specifically for asking questions and bringing things to the higher-ups attentions? THAT ONE must remain under martial law! Can't have people asking uncomfortable questions! What if they offend the homophobes?

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

GET LOSE❌🗺️, YOUS CAN'T COMPARE😤 WITH ME 💪POWERS🇦🇺

One More Fat Nerd posted:

That review of The Thing doesn't have the reasons entirely right, but it is correct that The Thing is the best movie.

It’s almost impressive that every assertion made about the movies greatness is one of the movies flaws but yet he and I have come to the same conclusion

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

RenegadeStyle1 posted:

What the hell is going on this morning

I don't know about you, but I'm posting on the internet.

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

angerbeet posted:

I don't know about you, but I'm posting on the internet.

heck, :same:

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

Malachite_Dragon posted:

The transphobes can have their subforum back, but the one specifically for asking questions and bringing things to the higher-ups attentions? THAT ONE must remain under martial law! Can't have people asking uncomfortable questions! What if they offend the homophobes?

Comedy Forum

History

Cultural significance, etc etc

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Tashilicious posted:

cumshitter are you okay

cumshitter is okay with me

Anarchist Mae
Nov 5, 2009

by Reene
Lipstick Apathy
I want to hear more from cumshitter.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Tashilicious posted:

cumshitter are you okay

I hope he went back to sleep because I don't have mod buttons on this phone and I've got a sleeping cat on my lap and if I have to move her, I will be sore about it

Terrible Opinions
Oct 18, 2013

I mean he's 100% right.

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

Pastry of the Year posted:

I hope he went back to sleep because I don't have mod buttons on this phone and I've got a sleeping cat on my lap and if I have to move her, I will be sore about it

He's probably out for the day at this point, he usually gets tuckered out after a good drunk posting spree.

Tashilicious
Jul 17, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Y'all could reopen qcs

UCS Hellmaker
Mar 29, 2008
Toilet Rascal

and you have the ability to do up to 3 day probes now :ohdear:

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Terrible Opinions posted:

I mean he's 100% right.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Tashilicious posted:

Y'all could reopen qcs

The admin team's contact information is posted in several places throughout the forums. I have zero powers outside of PYF.

That's really the last this thread needs to hear about QCS.

Floodkiller
May 31, 2011

Veni Vidi Ameche! posted:

I’m going to go against the grain and say that an underwater city like Rapture would be loving awesome. The only change I’d make is that instead of a libertarian Utopia, it would be an undersea commune.

Wasn't this Bioshock 2?

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Get bashed, platonist!

Terrible Opinions posted:

I mean he's 100% right.

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

AMISH FRIED PIES posted:

okay, I have a question:

that hilarious picture of the guy routing toilet paper around is leg, up his crack, and over his head. makes me laugh like an idiot every time. what was the original context?

It's from a discussion about methods to wipe ones rear end. Sitting, standing or wrapped around a leg in a mobius poo poo strip.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cartoon Violence
Oct 30, 2012

Stop being such goons, you CLODS!

Cumshitter's posts are 100% correct these past few days and not only is his gimmick amazing, but I appreciate the fact he's putting his posting privileges at risk to defend minority posters. Not sarcastic, it's just real cool.

Also today in the trans thread a definitely-not-fyad alt made their first post after being registered for almost 14 years is to take credit for red texting a trans poster, say that giving someone an avatar for free is "fraud", claim to be a "Normal Human Female", and post a link to an anti-trans propaganda website before being banned. Imagine spending 14 years waiting for the perfect time to strike and that's the post you make.

Silly Vanilly posted:

Why would you get it back for free? That makes the sale of avatar changes fraud.

And it wasn't FYAD who did it, it was just boring old me, an adult human female who wasn't even trying to be funny. I find the word bitch extremely offensive.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)