Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

coathat
May 21, 2007

What a triumph. The eat chain segment was the highlight but I did like them breaking down during the gym podcast

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer

coathat posted:

What a triumph. The eat chain segment was the highlight but I did like them breaking down during the gym podcast

Now I'm just gonna listen to Eat Chain again, I forgot which mushrooms are good and which require beer to counteract their toxicity

Dj Meow Mix
Jan 27, 2009

corgicorgicorgicorgi
rockin everywhere

the gym segment killed me

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
all the segments were great but the eat chain one was the best. the way everyone was losing it with the bender soundboard and interacting with it.

Fsmhunk
Jul 19, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
It's me, Bender!

watho
Aug 2, 2013

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

“is there anything we can bite, bender?”

“Hell no!”

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

Rich Piana Knausgaard Zionist

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977
Episode 100 was great, making it 4 hours long was hilarious

Fsmhunk
Jul 19, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
I just listened to the Gun Retard episode again.
'In Japanese it's actually closer to slut, or dipshit.'

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

KICK BAMA KICK posted:

Rich Piana Knausgaard Zionist

david duchovny
Dec 25, 2009
i call my prick my lil epstein

WINNERSH TRIANGLE
Aug 17, 2011

https://twitter.com/willsommer/status/1191546030615138304

unfathomable terre haute indiana energy

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
welcome to my youtube page!

Fsmhunk
Jul 19, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Ladies and gentlemen, all rise for our national anthem.

watho
Aug 2, 2013

The E1 boys guested on the latest YKS premium episode and it was loving hilarious

coathat
May 21, 2007

This podcast is being torn apart by the pizza crust issue

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer
It's an incredibly stupid argument that Charles is making, but I suppose its like the question of whether or not chips can be a meal (they can)

ZorpZuppins
Nov 8, 2012

TheBigAristotle posted:

It's an incredibly stupid argument that Charles is making, but I suppose its like the question of whether or not chips can be a meal (they can)

I mean, they ARE the bones of the pizza. But they're soft bones, so you can eat them.

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

ZorpZuppins posted:

I mean, they ARE the bones of the pizza. But they're soft bones, so you can eat them.

You must understand how foolish this sound

Fsmhunk
Jul 19, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Well, you can eat bones, too.

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Going to be really frustrating when charles reopens this wound again even though he knows how stressed out it makes everybody

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Fsmhunk posted:

Well, you can eat bones, too.

nobody eats a whole chicken bone

watho
Aug 2, 2013

You can make a soup out of the bone

coathat
May 21, 2007

The latest Fortune Kit podcast has E1 superfan Will Menaker on to talk about the E1 album

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
something about "post-surgery blazer" really killed me.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

I figured this latest episode would be a classic one and it didn't disappoint. I laughed way too hard at the "excerpts" from the not-Harry Potter book that takes place in Terre Haute.

WINNERSH TRIANGLE
Aug 17, 2011

get that OUT of my face posted:

I figured this latest episode would be a classic one and it didn't disappoint. I laughed way too hard at the "excerpts" from the not-Harry Potter book that takes place in Terre Haute.

Branson’s book summaries where all of his books end up with the boy getting bit by a dog and dying.

coathat
May 21, 2007

A Connecticut Branson at King Arthur's Court

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

I LOVE SEEING DEAD BABIES ON 𝕏, THE EVERYTHING APP. IT'S WORTH IT FOR THE FOLLOWING TAB.
Any idea where the joke starts about Eric Cartman being real and a great friend?

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

snoremac posted:

Any idea where the joke starts about Eric Cartman being real and a great friend?

It's been a running joke with them for a while now but I couldn't pin it down to a specific episode off the top of my head. Maybe episode 88 Hot Guy Acting?

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

I LOVE SEEING DEAD BABIES ON 𝕏, THE EVERYTHING APP. IT'S WORTH IT FOR THE FOLLOWING TAB.
Ah right, I think that's where I first heard it.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Is there a reason why Terre Haute, Indiana is a recurring location in Episode 1?

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Is there a reason why Terre Haute, Indiana is a recurring location in Episode 1?

It's got a federal prison

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
I think they enjoy getting told they're saying it wrong every episode.

watho
Aug 2, 2013

I’m reading a book on charles manson and it mentioned Terre Haute Indiana and i cracked up

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
I sometimes interact with customers at work who are from Terra Haute and it makes me laugh my rear end off.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

It's Branson's idea of a generic Midwestern small town. He said in the Patreon Q&A that he doesn't really know anything about it except that it has a maximum-security prison. It's pretty clear that the "Terre Haute" in the podcast is actually Branson's hometown in Missouri (which is not Branson, sadly), especially in the early episode I can't remember where he calls it "Terre Haute, Missouri" before correcting himself.

Sham bam bamina! fucked around with this message at 06:36 on Dec 31, 2019

Optimus Subprime
Mar 26, 2005

Ideas are more powerful than guns. We would not let our enemies have guns, why should we let them have ideas?

Eugene Debs is from there too.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
https://twitter.com/ambjohnboiton/status/1212039435652648960?s=21

i like to think this is what some of the notorious branson boys of terre haute look like.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coathat
May 21, 2007

That's what branson sees in his mind's eye when he imagines himself being killed by Geralt of Rivia