Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

Lake of Methane posted:

There were security guards present; the former FBI shooter kinda looked like he was dressed in a uniform. I counted four more people in their Sunday best pulling out guns from the pews.

I even count five, not including the off-duty guard or whatever he was. Jesus, Texas.

Guard uniform dude also looked like he knew exactly what he was doing, the rest of the folks drawing just bumble around with barely a sense of coordination, randomly flagging people with their drawn guns, yeesh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Mmm. There’s at least 5 armed people at our service. Only one dingus open carries. I don’t know the shooting qualities of them. Maybe when I’ll get back I’ll join them for a shoot to know who’s any good.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
Who the gently caress wants to go to a church with even one armed person

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

UP THE BUM NO BABY posted:

Who the gently caress wants to go to a church

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
Okay, fair point

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

I would think most one armed people would go to church.

Internet Wizard
Aug 9, 2009

BANDAIDS DON'T FIX BULLET HOLES

Probably the people who don’t want to get shot by the whack jobs targeting churches

I’d almost be more concerned about churches that don’t worry about the sort of person who targets churches. Like how much of that congregation is the type who does these shootings

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

too dumb to be probated; not too dumb to be autobanned
Gott ist tot

That church is in Texas and had a shitload of armed people including a former Fed. The kind of person who targets churches in the US does not, I say again, DOES NOT target that kind of church with predmeditation

maffew buildings fucked around with this message at 17:41 on Dec 30, 2019

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah
Onward christian so-oldiers
Marching as to waaaar

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
https://twitter.com/spettypi/status/1211678623142424576

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Fun Shoe
Then blame Reagan you chud fucks

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
As if conservative reddit wasn't going to crow loudly enough

Oxygenpoisoning
Feb 21, 2006

Not surprised it’s Ken spouting off that crap. He’s always been a POS and actively goes after LGBTQ+ and non white communities when on TV. He’s a true believer in that bullshit.

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice
Eh, as if more proof was needed that our current " " "leadership" " " is a bunch of white supremacists? It's fascist propaganda, facts don't mean poo poo just keep banging the drum that out-group X is the villain and everyone needs to hate them more to finally solve all these problems we have.

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

https://twitter.com/rexigg/status/1211692989866807298?s=21

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Not me but I don’t want to argue with the wife about it.
Thankfully I just mess around on my phone the whole time because I got the Bible app for cover.

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
theres semen in the coffee also

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

People pay a lot of money for that cat poo poo coffee right?

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006
Seriously, shut the fuck up.

:dukedog:

Wouldn't not eating there be showing more support for the person who was fired, and eating there more support the business for firing them?

Internet Wizard
Aug 9, 2009

Nobody is going to get fired because the only misconduct was from the cop who faked it to try to scam a free lunch, and :lol: if you think he’ll face any consequences

Itchy_Grundle
Feb 22, 2003

It’s no one’s fault, they don’t sell Liter-a-Cola!

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Bored As gently caress posted:

Then blame Reagan you chud fucks

Speaking of reagan has anyone else been seeing "Reagan's best blank" videos show up on youtube the last week all of a sudden on their homepage recs? Nothing ibe watched should ever have that appearing

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

no? and ive watched reagan poo poo lately, like rickles performing at his inauguration

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

clarifying, but still ACAB

back to the cop thread awaaaaaaaaay

Oxygenpoisoning
Feb 21, 2006
I’ve been getting a lot of fat right wing ads and I always report them as inappropriate but I still get the same ads a few hours later. I literally watch video game and sports videos only. I don’t think NBA fans are a target demographic so I think YouTube is just overrun by white supremacist at this point.

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

This happened to me on my Samsung TV where the only thing we use the YouTube app for is to put on Relax My Dog playlists for Lando while we’re at work and Boiler Room dj sets that my wife watches. Some how the Blessed Algorithm thinks that means we’re Trump supporters.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Oxygenpoisoning posted:

I’ve been getting a lot of fat right wing ads and I always report them as inappropriate but I still get the same ads a few hours later. I literally watch video game and sports videos only. I don’t think NBA fans are a target demographic so I think YouTube is just overrun by white supremacist at this point.

Someone in your family who either shares a WiFi network with you or has a phone in close geo proximity could be the culprit. It’s that or look alike programmatic audience modeling.

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

My inlaws church locks the doors when service starts, and two deacons (60+ year old dudes who can barely walk) stand in the entryway with pistols until the service is over.

Internet Wizard
Aug 9, 2009

Oxygenpoisoning posted:

It’s because you’re watching video game YouTube. The number one YouTube channel is PewdiePie, an “””ironic””” nazi who makes video game videos for children and also pays people to hold up “kill the Jews” signs

Unrelated: https://wvva.com/2019/12/30/breaking-gov-justice-approves-firing-of-all-involved-in-nazi-like-salute/#.Xgou3wUa0gQ.twitter

BREAKING: Gov. Justice approves firing of all involved in Nazi-like salute

BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country

Internet Wizard posted:

It’s because you’re watching video game YouTube. The number one YouTube channel is PewdiePie, an “””ironic””” nazi who makes video game videos for children and also pays people to hold up “kill the Jews” signs

He's a double reverse ironic Nazi, that makes it ok!

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

That's awesome. Glad they completed the investigation and fired everyone.

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost
https://twitter.com/davidmwitty1/status/1211385101004742656?s=21

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

lmao that report is comedy gold

quote:

The secretary, who was concerned because she found the photo offensive, showed it to Captain Daniels-Watts. The secretary reported Watts stating, "Oh, I should just pull it, but since you have them all already
printed you might as well go ahead and stuff them into the packets."
Two other instructors independently saw the "Hail Byrd" picture while the graduation r their concerns to Daniels-Watts,
and one of the instructors recalled Daniels-Watts saying, "Well that is going to bite us in the rear end."

Daniels-Watts, by her own admission, found the picture to be "horrible." She said upon seeing the picture,
it reminded her of a picture from a couple years ago where a college team or fraternity took a similar
picture and it was all over the news because it came across as anti-Semitic.
Despite her own feelings of the picture, as well as those shared by the secretary and the two instructors,
Daniels-Watts never addressed Byrd, had the pictures pulled from the packets, or reported the situation to
her supervisor.
When the meeting for Academy Staff was called regarding the picture, Daniels-Watts' response was "Do
I resign now or what..."
and "I saw the picture and did nothing ... ".

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Fun Shoe

Lmao as if that's even a thing with the U.S. and Iran vying for influence there for the last 2 decades.

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Nap Ghost

Lmao as if that's even a thing with the U.S. and Iran vying for influence there for the last 2 decades.

It still is a thing.

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Fun Shoe

mlmp08 posted:

It still is a thing.

I was using hyperbole, dude. Chill.

Of course it is still a thing, which is why we consulted with Iraq's Prime Minister beforehand.

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Nap Ghost

Of course it is still a thing, which is why we consulted with Iraq's Prime Minister beforehand.

Where is that being reported?

E:

From Reuters

quote:

BAGHDAD — Iraqi Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi on Monday condemned air strikes by the United States on several bases belonging to an Iranian-backed militia group in Iraq and said the attack would have consequences.

"The prime minister described the American attack on the Iraqi armed forces as an unacceptable vicious assault that will have dangerous consequences," his office said in a statement.

The government will announce its official position following a meeting of the National Security Council later on Monday, Abdul Mahdi said.

Nowhere in the statement from the assistant to the SECDEF does it mention consultation prior to striking:

"The U.S. and its coalition partners fully respect Iraqi sovereignty, and support a strong and independent Iraq. The U.S., however, will not be deterred from exercising its right of self-defense. "

mlmp08 fucked around with this message at 20:16 on Dec 30, 2019

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
Of course the cop calls it a good shoot

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

Hey take a break once in a while

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

What are you even talking about right now?