Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
numeracy
This poll is closed.
s*x n*mb*r 69 0.22%
w@@d n_mb_r 420 1.34%
Jeb! number 538 1.72%
Biden numbr 30330 96.72%
Total: 31357 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

angerbeet posted:

Didn't Kamala drop out? Why does she still have supporters? Supporters for what?

It'll take a month or so for these people to completely dry up. Residual supporters were a problem in 2015-16 and 11-12 primary polling as well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment

angerbeet posted:

Didn't Kamala drop out? Why does she still have supporters? Supporters for what?

khive is hardcore like that. blood in blood out.

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

DACK FAYDEN posted:

isn't Yang's whole thing that he has a kajillion tech dollars and is very smart, why can't he commission the polls himself through a front org if needed
Iirc
Only approved orgs can commission polls for including in the debate requirements. So if yang and the DNC commissioned identical polls from an identical approved pollster only the DNC one would count

Yes, this implies that whoever pays for the poll affects the outcome

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
https://twitter.com/AdamTrencher/status/1211683440514551809

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

DACK FAYDEN posted:

isn't Yang's whole thing that he has a kajillion tech dollars and is very smart, why can't he commission the polls himself through a front org if needed

because he doesnt want to win?

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

angerbeet posted:

It's like those Japanese soldiers who still thought WW2 was going on and then they stumble over to Gilligan's Island and hijinks ensue!

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

angerbeet posted:

they paid for two years of twitter bots

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Pirate Jet posted:

in my canvassing and phone banking efforts for Bern I think I’ve met two people out of hundreds who actually are so full succ that they wouldn’t vote for Bernie if he became the nominee. these people are by far in the minority and just scream louder than everyone else, which is what makes it so easy and guilt-free to make fun of them

I've definitely hit a bunch texting. How many of em are Trumpers doing the "I was a powerful liberal until a sjw told me not to say the n-word, now I must regrettably support Dylann Roof" schtick I guess is an exercise left to the imagination but I'm not sure why I'd care either way.

A Wizard of Goatse has issued a correction as of 18:06 on Dec 30, 2019

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

I've definitely hit a bunch texting. How many of em are Trumpers doing the "I was a powerful liberal until a sjw told me not to say the n-word, now I must regrettably support Dylann Roof" schtick I guess is an exercise left to the imagination but I'm not sure why I'd care either way.

texting results are a lot weirder than canvassing

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
Went and looked at Khive Twitter

It was an error

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Nichael posted:

yeah people are willing to say weirder poo poo over text than to your face

face to face canvassing, people have been overall super nice to me, even the times i get someone who goes "no thanks, i love tump!"

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

DACK FAYDEN posted:

He's normal person rich, not a billionaire. But more specifically, it wouldn't matter if the DNC wouldn't count them so he's got a point that the lack of early state polls is impacting him specifically more than other candidates.

However, it also hurts Steyer so whose to say.

Captain Billy Pissboy
Oct 25, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
College Slice

People like that are always the biggest rubes because they refuse to believe that they could be manipulated.

unwantedplatypus
Sep 6, 2012
wrong thread

Captain Billy Pissboy
Oct 25, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
College Slice

Jeffrey of Little St. James is the new mod of adtrw

Edit: aww you edited it out

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Nichael posted:

yeah it kinda owns

RottenK
Feb 17, 2011

Sexy bad choices

FAILED NOJOE
https://twitter.com/my50thofadollar/status/1211269358749511680

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

SKULL.GIF posted:

It'll take a month or so for these people to completely dry up. Residual supporters were a problem in 2015-16 and 11-12 primary polling as well.

You underestimate KHive's commitment to melting down

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

does anyone have the "reported to the fbi for criticizing bernie sanders" tweet handy

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
praying for you bernie sanders, my friend

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

it's possible in the sense that Bloomberg having infinite money has no reason to drop out even if never gets more than a few delegates is mathematically eliminated after super tuesday.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

yeah it kinda owns

AnoHito
May 8, 2014

:rip:

RottenK
Feb 17, 2011

Sexy bad choices

FAILED NOJOE

an actual dog posted:

does anyone have the "reported to the fbi for criticizing bernie sanders" tweet handy

im still wondering if she's referring to that one time she publicly conspired to commit a crime, or if there's some other trouble the idiot got herself into

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Rare form to observe both superpositions of Schrödinger's Jew in the same tweet

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

every time someone says "Bernie is the trump of the left", you can replace "trump" with "presidential election winner" :kiddo:

Scarodactyl
Oct 22, 2015

RottenK posted:

im still wondering if she's referring to that one time she publicly conspired to commit a crime, or if there's some other trouble the idiot got herself into
Please elaborate for the casual readers.

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

docbeard posted:

I like John Rogers and I like this twitter thread.

https://twitter.com/jonrog1/status/1211195437949960197?s=20

https://twitter.com/jonrog1/status/1211199496815661059

Marx knew this was happening from way back in the 19th century. This guy's projecting his liberalism so hard

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
It's important to women and poc to see more representation among the field of candidates who will be crushed by Bernie and forgotten

RottenK
Feb 17, 2011

Sexy bad choices

FAILED NOJOE

Scarodactyl posted:

https://twitter.com/QueenInYeIIow/status/1139952685539631105

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/janeosanders/status/1211700156229402625

countdown to someone using this as evidence of sexism within the Bernie campaign

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

quote:

Beyond the end of the year, Mr. Buttigieg’s campaign is expecting at least a small windfall in early January from Wall Street, where he has become a popular figure, as some donors are waiting to avoid running afoul of laws restricting contributions to those who oversee public pensions (Mr. Buttigieg will then no longer be mayor).

lmao what a loving world

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011
THIS TITLE SCARED THE poo poo OUT OF ME

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Ruzihm posted:

https://twitter.com/jonrog1/status/1211199496815661059

Marx knew this was happening from way back in the 19th century. This guy's projecting his liberalism so hard

I mean sure (he's a wealthy Hollywood screenwriter/tv producer) but it's still led and leading him in the right direction, and that should be lauded.

also Leverage was basically CSPAM: The TV Series, in retrospect.

Sapozhnik
Jan 2, 2005

Nap Ghost

The Nastier Nate posted:

it's possible in the sense that Bloomberg having infinite money has no reason to drop out even if never gets more than a few delegates is mathematically eliminated after super tuesday.

Aren't there a bunch of sore loser laws that mean him getting eliminated in the primary stops him from being on the ballot in the general?

What's the angle here

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

WampaLord posted:

lmao what a loving world

:obama:

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Grondoth posted:

THIS TITLE SCARED THE poo poo OUT OF ME

:yooge: CAREFUL CRAZY BERNIE, DO NOT FALL

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Sapozhnik posted:

Aren't there a bunch of sore loser laws that mean him getting eliminated in the primary stops him from being on the ballot in the general?

What's the angle here

PAY ATTENTION TO ME I AM RICH

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

Sapozhnik posted:

What's the angle here

https://ballotpedia.org/Sore_loser_laws_for_presidential_candidates,_2016

It turns out that those only apply to state-level and congressional races in most states

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

Scarodactyl posted:

I think this is the context if you don't mind reading pure succ blog