Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Typhon's entire leadership has gone on vacation. We've won. Sadly, their farm nation's also gone on vacation so no food for us for a few weeks. Have to look elsewhere to earn your golden steak medal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

Hajj Podge posted:

I did a discord dump of the final talks I had with TLE before we blitz'd them, but I don't know if Kris or Jazz want to share theirs.
Mmmm right into my veins

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

super sweet best pal posted:

Typhon's entire leadership has gone on vacation. We've won. Sadly, their farm nation's also gone on vacation so no food for us for a few weeks. Have to look elsewhere to earn your golden steak medal

Rose and Sanzarean have some live and healthy fodder and I've more than once caught the former before they transferred bank assets out

Hairy flip-flop
May 28, 2010
I'm in, truth is I miss the cybernations decision system which let me roleplay my fantasy utopia.

Hoping the raiding system and baseball make up for it

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

I for one am enjoying our current plan to

:tinfoil:

Paint Crop Pro fucked around with this message at 20:55 on Dec 22, 2019

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

Goons this might be the first and only time Posadism is ever successfully carried out

corgski
Feb 6, 2007

Silly goose, you're here forever.

OxySnake posted:

I for one am enjoying our current plan to

[snip]

opsec goddamnit

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

?

:v: :tinfoil:

Aesculus
Mar 22, 2013

We need everyone who wants to get involved in the secret project to pass basic math bootcamp, if you still haven't successfully doxxed at least 3 targets now is the time.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Basic math: more active goons = faster completion of our plans

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

MAG F COOP

RudeCat
Aug 7, 2012

The rudest cat for the rudest jobs

I've fallen behind on baseball embargos and have been trying to catch up. These people are twitchy about the embargo message!

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Reminder: the yearly awards are up, be sure to vote for goons where you can, let's see how mad they get.
https://forum.politicsandwar.com/index.php?/forum/126-yearly-awards/

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Reminder: the yearly awards are up, be sure to vote for goons where you can, let's see how mad they get.
https://forum.politicsandwar.com/index.php?/forum/126-yearly-awards/

As someone who doesn't frequent the forums, can you tell me what I'm looking at in the "community" category because everything I see is like that feeling you get when you enter a room so hot your nose hairs singe when you inhale

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Just ignore the community category, it's real bad.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

The Shortest Path posted:

Just ignore the community category, it's real bad.

it's so bad I started sobering up while going through it, god drat is this what you guys put up with?

Astryl
Feb 1, 2005

"15,000 hours of Diablo II isn't that much, dweeb."

Danaru posted:

it's so bad I started sobering up while going through it, god drat is this what you guys put up with?

Yes, and it is horrendous.

Erev
Jun 9, 2013

Danaru posted:

This is why we fight.

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TvHsnZzdM0Y

New highly encouraged national anthem

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.
I got nuked and the notification is perfectly centered on my Mars flag :toot:

Erev
Jun 9, 2013

Samuringa posted:

I got nuked and the notification is perfectly centered on my Mars flag :toot:

Obviously the card backing for the next Terraforming Mars expansion.

Magugu
Mar 30, 2013

I came to drink, fight, and f@ck. And im fresh outta beer, so what will it be?

I'm sold. Let's knock over some sandcastles.

corgski
Feb 6, 2007

I told a pubbie to remove his flag and change his leader name to Angela Merkel and this was the response I got.

Best Chanukah gift ever.

an extremely mad nazi roleplayer posted:

So Let Me ask you first...... IS The Iron Cross and the German Eagle so Fascist to you? Even though they already Existed before the Nazi Period. I am willing to remove the Skull and Bones but Removing the Iron Cross that existed even before The Second World War which would soon have a Ruined Ideal after the War. It was established by King Friedrich Wilhelm III of Prussia on 17 March 1813 during the Napoleonic Wars.

I too am willing to remove the Eagle, And you all being offended by Adolf all because it was ruined by Adolf !@#$. That Name was given a bad image because of it. But just because his name is Adolf doesn't mean I name it after !@#$ and to show I am apart of the Fascist Movement. I Made This Nation to Show that I really admire Die altpreußischen Traditionen that were practiced and the Culture of their people with their many famous composers of music. I may not really be a German by blood and country. But I am German at Heart.

And If you and your entire alliance see me as a Fascist...... Let me Tell You ALL that YOU'RE ALL WRONG and looked at this at A WRONG PERSPECTIVE.

-Signed
P.M. Neuermann

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

“It’s not a phase mom”

-P.M Neuraman

BurntCornMuffin
Jan 9, 2009

corgski posted:

I told a pubbie to remove his flag and change his leader name to Angela Merkel and this was the response I got.

Best Chanukah gift ever.

Link the nation, we gotta goonrush this guy on principle now.

corgski
Feb 6, 2007

BurntCornMuffin posted:

Link the nation, we gotta goonrush this guy on principle now.

I posted it in discord. He's got 4 days of beige left, and I'll make another announcement as soon as he's open.

Astryl
Feb 1, 2005

"15,000 hours of Diablo II isn't that much, dweeb."

Game night tonight on discord. Did anyone post the final numbers for sustained nuclear winter?

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Ask me about being a SJW in EE and working to make anyone who disagrees with me a villain and gets no opportunity to defend themselves at all because my army or sycophants I buy off with pixels follows me blindly.

I get asked to 1v1 players all the time in the pubbie discord. They flip the hell out whenever I tell them no.

Every player has 5 offensive war slots and 3 defensive war slots. So when you slot someone, you fill up their defensive slots and pound away. We're very unique in that we have a bot ping our server within 15 minutes of someone declaring a war on us. Even when we had 30 players, we would fill slots of anyone that attacked us. The local pirate guilds left us alone after we would destroy their raiders.

There is so much pubbie tears from us never 1v1ing anyone. If someone declares an offensive war on us, their slots get filled, so they're always fighting 3 or 4 goons instead of 1. The current coalition we're fighting has mostly stopped trying to attack us, because they know we will fill their slots and they have to fight multiple of us at once.

So come join us and piss off the honorable pubbies that think having friends and coordination is cheating, and actively accuse us of logging into players accounts because how else would we be able to respond so fast?

One guy DM'd me with what he thought was the secret algorithm to our war bot, and said he figured out the holes. (Our bot just picks targets that has fewer aircraft)

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN
Goons Gazette Vol 7

I really like this one.

Ill put this pics up later when I'm home.

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Deadmeat5150 posted:

Goons Gazette Vol 7

I really like this one.

Ill put this pics up later when I'm home.

An absolute banger. The section telling pubbies to get creative with the nation's and alliances *chefs kiss*

Also to echo earlier, any interested goon should hop in. It's a pretty fun game that can be played in about 10 minutes a day.

And :lol: at any other alliance coming at us. We had someone in Hot Soup declare on one goon, and we bombed out his planes and ships in a day, and now I have someone else from his alliance who has failed 3 straight spy ops on me.

w00tles
Feb 8, 2006

Yes, this is for real.

Baron of Bad News
Aug 4, 2009

A discord...text "show"? What?

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Hajj Podge posted:

A discord...text "show"? What?

Lol these loving pubbies need to seek mental health, mach loving schnell.

Goast
Jul 23, 2011

by VideoGames

w00tles posted:

Yes, this is for real.

*stuff*

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

I love that goons are script kiddies...

Nah we're all just bored 40 year olds who can pound folks on lovely browser games

Government Handjob
Nov 1, 2004

Gudbrandsglasnost
College Slice
I just want it on record that I resent the idea that I know basic math.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
On the next show I will show proof of how goons dox and hax your computers, which I totally have now but cant show you

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

Math.

HelloSailorSign
Jan 27, 2011

Aw, they mentioned EVE and didn't even point out that US State Department personnel were part of leadership while we were negotiating with the Russians. :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RudeCat
Aug 7, 2012

The rudest cat for the rudest jobs

How did that fucker know about my fingerless gloves?! Have I been doxxed??