Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

i have formed an exclusive cspam discord offshoot (with accompanying IRC), all invited posters will recieve invites sometime tonight. keep checking PMs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
stay safe everybody

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

A Handed Missus posted:

lowtax ban spiderhyphenman

keep him around just to keep me out of trouble

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

Calibanibal posted:

i have formed an exclusive cspam discord offshoot (with accompanying IRC), all invited posters will recieve invites sometime tonight. keep checking PMs

wow that's a fourth one huh

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

Al! posted:

haha things are about to get embarrassing

as long as im posting my monitor isn't turning off just yet

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
doing some live chat and fun gameplay with a weird game tonight thanks to chokes if you're interested and a nice person: http://psp-tv.com/r/nitecrew

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Calibanibal posted:

This is a trap

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

what the hell

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Admiral Ray posted:

whoa lowtax is voting for sanders

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

haha back tracked a few pages of missed posts that showed up quick and lmaooo what's happening rip all

JainDoh
Nov 5, 2002

SKULL.GIF posted:

smarxist I genuinely have nothing but respect for you but I can't see this going any differently than the various lf offsites and spinoffs that eventually went down in screaming flamewars thanks to people like slashie

srsoc has had very serious problems with administration in general, and everyone i know from there that isnt a straight white guy is all of a sudden no longer a mod anymore (all on the same day)

ive heard some real bad poo poo about their moderator chat being a bunch of shitheels and believe it. dude i cussed out and got banned for it is apparently a literal nazi.

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne
:coolspot:

lorn Wayne posted:

Its QUITE obvious

they're morons.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

lol he's gonna lose half of his patreon subscriptions

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

ive had many conflicts with srsoc

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne
:coolspot:

gently caress you

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

And to think I almost turned off the stream

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy
wtf is senior soc

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

lol working hard! thank you

quote:

NEW YORK (Reuters) - Drugmakers including Pfizer Inc (PFE.N), GlaxoSmithKline PLC (GSK.L) and Sanofi SA (SASY.PA) are planning to hike U.S. list prices on more than 200 drugs in the United States on Wednesday, according to drugmakers and data analyzed by healthcare research firm 3 Axis Advisors.

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

noo slijmonster.... my sweet baby slij

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

lol is wet rudy doing another job on his shirt. can't tell.

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

Bulgakov posted:

lol working hard! thank you

:patriot: thanks........ axis advisors

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

Bulgakov posted:

lol is wet rudy doing another job on his shirt. can't tell.

please do not show this to me at this time

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

wow what the holy gently caress is happening

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

lol I bet Fits My Needs feels really good about his probation for eating shrimp right now

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

DiggityDoink
Dec 9, 2007
whelp, guess i'm heading back to twitter with the cspam people who got banned. gently caress lowtax

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

gently caress you lowtax

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

See you in heck, CSPAMmers

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

what a meltdown

Frumply
Dec 7, 2004

the fragility on this stream is so hard to watch lol

LOwtax DUDE ur STREAMING CRINGE

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Calibanibal posted:

splitter

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

free siljmonster

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
TREASON?

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

dpes lowtax feel really vulnerable when he's drunk or something

JainDoh
Nov 5, 2002

i dont know what group with a major political affiliation would show their rear end to

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

ngl gonna be funny as poo poo when crazy cloud makes it away from this purge unharmed because she was probed while the thread was open

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

Getting incredible uncle vibes off Lowtax repeatedly going "WELL I GUESS I INVENTED THE NAZI PARTY THEN"

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

wow my new discord is already poppin. all my favorite posters are posting gifs and chatting. oh wow i see that bonghitz is playing halo: master cheif collection