Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
what a wild night

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lousy hat
Jul 17, 2004

bone appetit
Clapping Larry
happy new year trnp thread 2020 is gonna be a nightmare and I still won’t post but I appreciate all of the posters thank u for ur service

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

campfire posted:

why did lowtax butthurt ban half the good and correct posters

fyad people were in his livestream egging him on

mad.radhu
Jan 8, 2006

Fun Shoe
2020 gonna be a mess, post through it with me

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Bert Roberge posted:

I hope everyone here is having a good new year!

im not but thank u for kind wishs

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Dammerung posted:

What about Snoo? Snoo didn't hurt anybody.
Banning prominent posters on this forum is meant to get them to spend money. I feel bad for snoo because I know snoo doesn't have spare money. Snoo was a good poster who can't come back by simple stupid economic accident and banning her was loving dumb and detrimental to this forum.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Zyla posted:

hey man, gently caress you

yeah I really miss the poster who drew the exact same picture repeatedly and the poster who literally couldn't post without snarling through his teeth and the whitenoise war criminal poster who was large, soft, flabby and constantly PM'd his nipples to female goons

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
im already so tired

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
I'm sure our dear leader will wake up and realize the errors of his ways and make sweeping bans of the remainder of cspam

Fireside Nut
Feb 10, 2010

turp

I’ve had enough of this decade, good night!

campfire
Feb 19, 2008

Snoo Zertnert

SKULL.GIF posted:

lastgirl is literally the first ban all night that's actually a negative for this forum

and she'll probably come back anyway

thats just like your opinion man several friend posters bit the dust tonight from my perspective

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Mariana Horchata posted:

im already so tired

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Dammerung posted:

This has been part of the background radiation of my life, and I mean, just because you and I might disagree with her doesn't make her dumb. I wish I didn't have to talk about her so much, it always feels so creepy and weird.

she and Omar never come up anymore whenever I'm around because I don't even engage them, I just say they're both right and heroes and are wrong about nothing and I look forward to open palm slamming the pen to the ballot when they're running for POTUS of the USSA

I've literally never heard a single person ever say a sensible or true thing about them when criticizing them so they can just gently caress right off, I can play that game way better than them

Frumply
Dec 7, 2004

Dolphin posted:

at a stupid new year thing and a bunch of white dudes were talking about how stupid they thought aoc was and i was like "mostly cause she's brown though right?" and they all laughed and said it was funny cause it was racist and then i didn't know what to say, just stared

whenever i run into someone like this irl they always end the conversation with "she is cute though" completely unprompted lol

punished milkman
Dec 5, 2018

would have won

Spergin Morlock posted:

fyad people were in his livestream egging him on

from what i could tell its actually because people kept calling him a nazi, transphobe, or drug addict lol

Marx Headroom
May 10, 2007

AT LAST! A show with nonono commercials!
Fallen Rib

Fireside Nut posted:

I’ve had enough of this decade, good night!

KaptainKrunk
Feb 6, 2006

2020 will be the last year of C-Spam

Craig K
Nov 10, 2016

puck

Salt Fish posted:

Thank goodness I was too busy being depressed and playing POE to have posted during the live stream.

not same.

Apr 7, 2003

SKULL.GIF posted:

yeah I really miss the poster who drew the exact same picture repeatedly and the poster who literally couldn't post without snarling through his teeth and the whitenoise war criminal poster who was large, soft, flabby and constantly PM'd his nipples to female goons

Can we get some deets on this?

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

These dentures won't stop me from tearing out jugulars in Thunderdome.

man i hope cspam sticks around because literally ever other place on the internet is a festering pile of absolute poo poo and i genuinely like pretty much everybody that posts here

Apr 7, 2003

I kinda wanna see the nipples.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

lousy hat posted:

happy new year trnp thread 2020 is gonna be a nightmare and I still won’t post but I appreciate all of the posters thank u for ur service

:emptyquote:

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

Banning prominent posters on this forum is meant to get them to spend money. I feel bad for snoo because I know snoo doesn't have spare money. Snoo was a good poster who can't come back by simple stupid economic accident and banning her was loving dumb and detrimental to this forum.

his patreon has already dropped by about $100/month. i'm guessing a good number of the people he banned will not be re-regging on this site or ever giving him revenue again

Fireside Nut
Feb 10, 2010

turp

Grizzled Patriarch posted:

man i hope cspam sticks around because literally ever other place on the internet is a festering pile of absolute poo poo and i genuinely like pretty much everybody that posts here

:same:

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

SKULL.GIF posted:

you can't just drop this and leave, on this most festive day

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Already tired of this decade, thank you!

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
survivors guilt right now

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
TRUMP

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

snoo got banned?

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
lastgirl did nothing wrong

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Frumply posted:

whenever i run into someone like this irl they always end the conversation with "she is cute though" completely unprompted lol

if it's a "sunglasses in pickup truck avatar" kinda dude then you can really get them going by saying they're just horny for her and her perfect politics and cannot reconcile it

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

SKULL.GIF posted:

What mean things are gonna be said about you when you're gone

campfire
Feb 19, 2008

Snoo Zertnert

*almost everybody

but yeah

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

triple sulk posted:

snoo got banned?

lowtax firebombed the truth and reconciliation commission

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Al! posted:

survivors guilt right now

in fyad theres a flag about ruling over a kingdom of ashes and its pretty lol it also happened here

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

wasn't it like a known thing that addamere had been pm'ing shirtless pics of himself to people or did that get brushed under the rug

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

punished milkman posted:

from what i could tell its actually because people kept calling him a nazi, transphobe, or drug addict lol

yea and a lot of it was hyperbole, which he would have known if he read the thread from start to finish or actually talked to his admins. at one point lowtax did say that he only even heard of any of this stuff within the last 24 hours and didn't know it was boiling over even though the admins said they had discussed it with him. kinda seems like at least one of them is a problem!

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Chris James 2 posted:

What mean things are gonna be said about you when you're gone

foot fetish

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

I feel the same way, I don't post often but I like yall and find this thread fun to read.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JainDoh
Nov 5, 2002

https://twitter.com/i/status/1211819350275055617