Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Johnny Joestar posted:

wasn't it like a known thing that addamere had been pm'ing shirtless pics of himself to people or did that get brushed under the rug

it was well known and people just kinda shrugged it off because the war criminal kept posting incessantly and no one could successfully tell him to shut up because he was intellectually deficient

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Spergin Morlock posted:

his patreon has already dropped by about $100/month. i'm guessing a good number of the people he banned will not be re-regging on this site or ever giving him revenue again

I don't give a gently caress about him or his drunken descent into a nursing home, I care about this website.

I post in this thread and in a thread in YOSPOS, I care about people there.

Forum cred aside, there was no reason to ban anyone here. Not even Adammere, really. This thread settled into a level of equilibrium a long time ago.

From lowtax's point of view, it's a game of maintaining his community. He isn't doing it.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Chris James 2 posted:

What mean things are gonna be said about you when you're gone

hopefully that I'm a packers fan and a loser who works in a restaurant because we're a classphobic society

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
to be clear i support all fetishes except evil shamanistic ones who chitter in the night

Apr 7, 2003

Johnny Joestar posted:

wasn't it like a known thing that addamere had been pm'ing shirtless pics of himself to people or did that get brushed under the rug

gently caress him, no reason to dumpster everyone else though

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k
Why am I still stuck in 2019 lol

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

2DCAT posted:

give it 15 min

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

what's funny is this forum and thread is very arguably the only thing keeping the entire thing alive

Apr 7, 2003

2DCAT posted:

Trump

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

thank you president trumo

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

i sent a missive to the tax man and i hope i can establish a rapport

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

eric ciaramella posted:

to be clear i support all fetishes except evil shamanistic ones who chitter in the night

offer them some milk and they'll gently caress up your enemies though

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.

Spergin Morlock posted:

yea and a lot of it was hyperbole, which he would have known if he read the thread from start to finish or actually talked to his admins. at one point lowtax did say that he only even heard of any of this stuff within the last 24 hours and didn't know it was boiling over even though the admins said they had discussed it with him. kinda seems like at least one of them is a problem!

very soviet of us to address the problem by shoveling dopes at it in the hopes that the problem dies of exhaustion from murdering them.

Dammerung
Oct 17, 2008

"Dang, that's hot."

Epic High Five posted:

she and Omar never come up anymore whenever I'm around because I don't even engage them, I just say they're both right and heroes and are wrong about nothing and I look forward to open palm slamming the pen to the ballot when they're running for POTUS of the USSA

I've literally never heard a single person ever say a sensible or true thing about them when criticizing them so they can just gently caress right off, I can play that game way better than them

Agree with them or not, I think both of them exemplify the American dream to a large extent, and I am so happy that they are safe, happy, and legislating effectively. I'm being entirely serious, I think that both of them are very inspirational people and it makes me sick to my stomach whenever people lie about them or try to sexualize them in order to attack them. Too many people are hurting already, I don't want anything to happen to them.

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
let's all grow from this and lol that skullgif was ever an ik and probed people for posting sheriffs

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Homeless Friend posted:

in fyad theres a flag about ruling over a kingdom of ashes and its pretty lol it also happened here

lol

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

mysterious frankie posted:

very soviet of us to address the problem by shoveling dopes at it in the hopes that the problem dies of exhaustion from murdering them.

CSPAM was Forever, until it was No More

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

before I get perma'd for being Too Good At Posting I'll just call out the haters and losers who will dismiss me after my posting death now - you're mean of temperament and crude of spirit, you are like a little baby

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

what is lowtax doing :psyduck:

campfire
Feb 19, 2008

Snoo Zertnert

triple sulk posted:

what's funny is this forum and thread is very arguably the only thing keeping the entire thing alive

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

I kinda feel like I have solidarity with transgender posters. Dunno why. Maybe because they're decent people who did nothing wrong and I'm not a total shithead, although the jury is out.

Oh gently caress I misread that post. I thought it was talking about the CSPAM expats.

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Johnny Joestar posted:

I didn't know that poo poo and I wish I had never known that poo poo.

Apr 7, 2003

triple sulk posted:

What, you don't think Lowtax getting shitfaced and banning people on video while he's barely cogent isn't a big part of why this site exists?

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦
free snoo

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

triple sulk posted:

yea. no more av changes or purchases for others, will never click the donate link again, won't re-reg if i ever get banned. bleh

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

SKULL.GIF posted:

it was well known and people just kinda shrugged it off because the war criminal kept posting incessantly and no one could successfully tell him to shut up because he was intellectually deficient

What the gently caress

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

FactsAreUseless posted:

lol

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Johnny Joestar posted:

lmfao this combined with him barging into threads with his ideological diagnoses... good poo poo

Apr 7, 2003

SmokaDustbowl posted:

offer them some milk and they'll gently caress up your enemies though

Welcome, friend,.

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
Wow sad that EHF ended their posting career with such a weak send out at least post a wiener or something

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

FactsAreUseless posted:

can you give me any tips about talking to him? id be interested to hear it via dm

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Dewgy posted:

free snoo

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

2DCAT posted:

2020 sucks so far

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Dammerung posted:

Agree with them or not, I think both of them exemplify the American dream to a large extent, and I am so happy that they are safe, happy, and legislating effectively. I'm being entirely serious, I think that both of them are very inspirational people and it makes me sick to my stomach whenever people lie about them or try to sexualize them in order to attack them. Too many people are hurting already, I don't want anything to happen to them.

I agree absdolutely, it's why I attack people who try to talk poo poo about them whereas all the other commies I admire I can be like whatever. When it comes to Omar and AOC the chud attacks are always a magnitude grosser and more ignorant than if it's like Bernie or whoever

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
i listened to the chapo decade retrospective and kinda went "huh... wow that poo poo actually all sucked"

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

FactsAreUseless posted:

he's extremely drunk and listening to people telling him that the angry people are doing it for conspiracy reasons

we're along for the ride

geronimo

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

i'd love to see the actual numbers but the trump thread probably gets more posts per day than every single non-gbs/games forum combined

Frumply
Dec 7, 2004

Epic High Five posted:

if it's a "sunglasses in pickup truck avatar" kinda dude then you can really get them going by saying they're just horny for her and her perfect politics and cannot reconcile it

it's not even this. it's older working class dudes who watch too much msnbc and think that m4a is going to bankrupt the country. mainstream media propaganda absolutely works.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

I mean I know what he's doing (transphobia) so it's rhetorical, I just wish he wasn't.