Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

triple sulk posted:

it's 2020 and i can't remember who the prez is

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

timefly
Apr 29, 2008

Yay @ u for goon fund! One of the few times I posted in 10 years of being a goon was to tell Nichael that a Bernie event he posted about was right by my apartment. He changed the thread title so I could DM him for info. I was whining to him about losing my last hundred bucks by literally dropping it in the street, so he told me about goon fund, and it was a total godsend.

Without you guys I'd have had to go off my medication, my cats would have gone hungry, and I wouldn't have been able to spend Thanksgiving or Christmas with my family. I would have had to steal lunchmeat and share it with my cats in a dark and cold apartment. C-SPAM (and LF) were already positive influences in my life, then you guys actually made a huge material difference. Y'all rock and don't forget it

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

docbeard posted:

It was a pretty good thread for a bit then I looked away for two minutes and it was an apocalyptic wasteland full of burning cars and broken glass and zcreaming

So typical QCS thread really

There is no loving way I'm ever looking in QCS

I read two threads and that's enough

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
Happy new year C-SPAM!

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Flavius Aetass posted:

Happy new year C-SPAM!

gently caress you

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

wow, the guy whose building was used in home alone 2?

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

FactsAreUseless posted:

what is lowtax doing :psyduck:
lol watch your back

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

FactsAreUseless posted:

Also I think the super mods idea is good, but CSPAM needs more mods

most forums imo need more mods and its just lol that there aren't more

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne
:coolspot:

Bearjew posted:

gently caress you

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

Plinkey posted:

He got a GDPR request, this was the only way.

jesus christ get with the times ( california consumer privacy act) it's gonna be active in like less thna two hours !

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

mysterious frankie posted:

you basically said that my already overwhelmingly powerful posting form is actually just the star child phase and that I will only grow stronger and better as I mature so thanks for the compliant ding dong

your lack of a Bernie gangtag means you'll be enjoying this imagined superiority breaking up mansions for construction materials in the CCC(P) gulags, citizen

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
Trumo

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Chard posted:

can we go back to 2019

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Bearjew posted:

gently caress you

literally what my gf just yelled at me when I tried to wake her up for the countdown lol

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

triple sulk posted:

wow, the guy whose building was used in home alone 2?

yeah the guy from the Fresh Prince of Bel Aire

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Happy new year to all of you, god bless, I'm glad I get to post with you all, but this poo poo is intolerable without occasional monthly probes

It's the new year, I'm gonna go take a brain vacation, if someone could give me a 30 day I'd appreciate it. I need it.

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Asproigerosis posted:

think wawa is open? I want a meatball sub but I think it would be pretty uh not fresh. thoughts?

it's open

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
staying awake for the trump tweets about the lowtax stream

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
what %age of people egging lowtax on were banned fyad transphobes?

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

FactsAreUseless posted:

Also I think the super mods idea is good, but CSPAM needs more mods

I think we got some as a result, like I said the thread and process was a success and things were mostly solved until tonight

I dunno I'm going by 2nd hand posts because there was no way I was touching that thread

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
i just got back from watching Little Women, it was p good

what the gently caress is happening

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

the pesident has poo poo inside his brain; in other words; where his brain should be is poo poo

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Happy New Year Trump thread. May 2020 bring us lots of Trumo and Trimps

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

Frumply posted:

i made a post in an old trump thread on how to create perfect meatballs. why hav e you taken this gift and forsaken yourself??

woah woah doing work myself?

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Asproigerosis posted:

think wawa is open? I want a meatball sub but I think it would be pretty uh not fresh. thoughts?

u better give the workers there a bottle of liquor for this

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Solarin posted:

the pesident has poo poo inside his brain; in other words; where his brain should be is poo poo

did it just turn 2017 for you

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
banned fyadders arranging in perfect formation: a gaming garbage has begun

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Solarin posted:

this seems bad?

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
wow I'm a piece of poo poo in 2020 too

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

punished milkman posted:

glad to see cspam respecting the troops

Lots of planes coming into cspam-dover tomorrow many many flags

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

posting in the last trump thread

Dammerung
Oct 17, 2008

"Dang, that's hot."

Epic High Five posted:

I like you FAU, please keep posting in a manner and frequency healthy for you

especially since htier idea of the grand glorious leader of all time is a fat psycho with extremely obvious dementia who lives in a multimillion dollar penthouse covered in gold lmao

they're the only people I've actually alienated people over because I don't hold anything back if they go there despite my extremely explicit suggestion they do not because they'd lose that battle

I wouldn't even care about that kind of stuff if he didn't operate border concentration camps, enable white supremacy, and other things that I cannot think of right not because I genuinely thought that this would be a peaceful and happy night on these forums. Right now, I'm just scared and mad at myself for not doing more.

Flavius Aetass posted:

Happy new year C-SPAM!

And to you as well!

wet_goods
Jun 21, 2004

I'M BAAD!

triple sulk posted:

what's funny is this forum and thread is very arguably the only thing keeping the entire thing alive

So trmp owns sa now, great.

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

Flavius Aetass posted:

Happy new year C-SPAM!

im late to post gently caress you but nothign else seems appropriate

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
Watching dozens of old comedies about football and boomer regrets is a good way to start the year.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

CSPAM is very clearly and obviously able to moderate itself and has admins that understand it well enough that just them checking in every once in awhile on community-designated moderators would be perfect and great, it just needs to be its own subforum for that which apparently just cannot happen for some reason

i mean poo poo we had Boosted and Fishmech as IKs and still made it out alive

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Dolphin posted:

wow I'm a piece of poo poo in 2020 too

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
Who else misses Tab?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thoguh