Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

hopepk that made sense, the sake is kicking in

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dammerung
Oct 17, 2008

"Dang, that's hot."

FactsAreUseless posted:

There's just not that much you can do. Identify vulnerable people in your life and offer what resources you can, but I think a lot of posters in this forum are more likely to be the vulnerable people in their social circles.

Thank you, it's just that, well, that's exactly it for me. A lot of people I know are more vulnerable than I, and I feel like the only thing I can do is toss them whatever scraps I can scrounge together and worry. They deserve better than what I am providing, and I wish I was a better person for their sakes.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
because lowtax would rightly ignore a banned poster but yt anons are worth listening to

just incredibly poor judgement all around

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

neutral milf hotel posted:

hey im going to a conference in shittsburgh sometime in March

I might be dead by then, but if I'm not PM me and I'll buy you lunch and a beer.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
"lmao" what kind of miserable fuckboi bans snoo. upgrade your cyberspine with a clue module, taxman

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Jesus he's almost 12 months late

Apr 7, 2003

I've asked three forums to probate me and so far no one has. This suffering is interminable.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Dammerung posted:

Thank you, it's just that, well, that's exactly it for me. A lot of people I know are more vulnerable than I, and I feel like the only thing I can do is toss them whatever scraps I can scrounge together and worry. They deserve better than what I am providing, and I wish I was a better person for their sakes.
If all you can do is scrounge together scraps, then you're also poor and vulnerable. Don't try to save everyone.

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

lwotxa

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

up to 700 a month jesus christ the ol' fund has come a long way from that reminder i set myself the 29th of every month to spend the next day or two harassing people for donations

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

eric ciaramella posted:

how many banned fyad posters were in lowtax's chat anonymously encouraging him to get back at their enemies

not many tbh. or if they were he wasn't reading them as he was banning people. he was just going through the last pages of the reconciliation thread and banning people that called him a nazi or transphobe.

at the end of the stream people called out specific posters to ban, like lg, but i don't remember the name of the person that kept requesting it.

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

imagine being alive and corporeal in 2021

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
the subforum of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants...

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

I've asked three forums to probate me and so far no one has. This suffering is interminable.

go to GIP and post about how the only troop you respect is doomguy

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

which Pittsurgh sportsball team is your favorite?

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne
:coolspot:
i wonder if its possible to dissuade the guilt i feel for not doing well in my life

or to stop feeling like an impostor

or an external viewer to decisions about me

teumb

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

someone give this comrade a sixer

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

No one will probe me for a month. Bereft, I have one option left: To go to the sports forums, where they probe me for saying I like my hometown team.

I don't think a monther would help ya, you said yourself that the only sense of community you have is what you find here.

Apr 7, 2003

paranoid randroid posted:

go to GIP and post about how the only troop you respect is doomguy

This is a good idea, hold on

eric ciaramella posted:

which Pittsurgh sportsball team is your favorite?

I already tried this, the sportsball forum isn't probating atm

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

I might be dead by then, but if I'm not PM me and I'll buy you lunch and a beer.

:cheers:

Apr 7, 2003

Epic High Five posted:

I don't think a monther would help ya, you said yourself that the only sense of community you have is what you find here.

Nah, I need a monther because this forum destroys my brain

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

argue with the tfr mod over what is a well regulated militia and you'll get your month

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy
tayne gonna come back tomorrow and see like six 30 day probes waiting for him

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Kurtofan posted:

Free snoo and their wife or gently caress this piece of poo poo website

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

"lmao" what kind of miserable fuckboi bans snoo. upgrade your cyberspine with a clue module, taxman

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

sinnesloeschen posted:

i wonder if its possible to dissuade the guilt i feel for not doing well in my life

or to stop feeling like an impostor

or an external viewer to decisions about me

teumb

cum

punished milkman
Dec 5, 2018

would have won
if anyone wants to see lowtax banning the cspam posters it's here at 1:21:00 https://youtu.be/XAZ82mj4zgE

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
Imagine a movie where robert loggia is 3rd fiddle to scott bakula and hector elizondo

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
lurkers need to post more now that a third of
cspam posters are banned

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
TRUMP

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

eric ciaramella posted:

because lowtax would rightly ignore a banned poster but yt anons are worth listening to

just incredibly poor judgement all around

Well he's lost almost a thousand dollars a month in like 3 hours

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

i totally called 2020 being real bad

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
this sucks i woke up feeling a soreness in my throat that has only gotten worse today. i walked down to my local bar to just pop in for a drink so i could do something tonight, not even stay til midnight, but im not paying a $10 cover charge to get a shot and a beer

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Nah, I need a monther because this forum destroys my brain

more or less than reality and other social mediusm, tho

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
This is necessary roughness.

It talks about cte in 1991 lol

Frumply
Dec 7, 2004

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

good morning plinkey wait til you hear what happened

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

weve never needed :justpost: more

Apr 7, 2003

Admiral Ray posted:

tayne gonna come back tomorrow and see like six 30 day probes waiting for him

probably exactly what's going to happen

Adbot