Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

C-SPAM: Unintelligible Garbage for Insane People › TRUMP 1075: buckle up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
this was all a set up by calinbilbal to get that pinkeyes guy to stop posting food, i'm in awe

baw
Nov 5, 2008

RESIDENT: LAISSEZ FAIR-SNEZHNEVSKY INSTITUTE FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY
ccor

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
When the wars came for us nobody knew who to trust

2020 was the kinda year where you'd walk trenchcoat-clad into an alley and don a hat and sunglasses before letting out a hushed and defeated 'Trolp!" Hoping simultaneously that a kindred spirit would Toro back but also that nobody actually heard to report you for cspammery

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

https://twitter.com/psychologydoc/status/1212278667616931841?s=21

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/lib_owner/status/1212197562574397440

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
I missed last night. Is FYAD trying to get C-SPAM shut down as revenge?

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/Crazed54678/status/1211708235310194688

Fireside Nut
Feb 10, 2010

turp

tacodaemon posted:

magazine advertisement for electric guitar cables, 1990s

is that the piss tape

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Thoguh posted:

I missed last night. Is FYAD trying to get C-SPAM shut down as revenge?

Worse, deep cover agent lowtax cut off the head of the snake on live cam last night

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

owns

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

:rip:

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 16 hours!

I have been waiting for this for so long. This is it, this is the game. first we got a fight for the future of the Democrat party, then a fight for the literal soul of America. People have called every election in my lifetime, except 2012, the most important presidential election. It was never true. But this one really is. We got two paths before us. Which will America choose? Don't you want to see what happens?

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

quote:

The report states, “As protesters tried to breach the U.S. Embassy compound in Baghdad on Tuesday, and Iraqi and American officials feuded over the necessity of recent U.S. airstrikes, critics blamed the chaos on the Trump team’s laserlike focus on cracking the Islamist regime in Iran.”

According to foreign policy experts and ex-Pentagon officials, members of the Trump administration have no idea what they are doing and their policies are “far too heavy on economic sanctions and military deterrence, far too light on serious diplomatic outreach, and not focused enough on the other countries caught in the middle.”

It’s not working because the administration has no idea why it’s applying pressure or what it wants,” explained Ilan Goldenberg, a former Pentagon and State Department official. “It’s not even a maximum pressure strategy. It’s a maximum pressure policy.”

Oddly, Secretary of State Mike Pompeo — whose job it is to implement the president’s wishes — has worried specifically about such a new attack.
“Pompeo has long dreaded having a Benghazi-type event on his watch,” a former senior Trump administration official admitted.

Diplomacy isn't working I say after destroying all coherent US diplomacy in the middle east. Time to invade Iran.

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

reignofevil posted:

Worse, deep cover agent lowtax cut off the head of the snake on live cam last night

hosed up, but true.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/YourManScarf/status/1212211880472633346

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

reignofevil posted:

wow animal cruelty now?

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Alright I have folded my bed into my trunk and put the rear seats back up, let’s go see if I can Uber up enough cash to get these Goodyears mounted so I’m not banging around on a donut

And maybe some donuts while we’re at it

Goreban Dallas 2.0
Jan 4, 2019

Gripweed posted:

I have been waiting for this for so long. This is it, this is the game. first we got a fight for the future of the Democrat party, then a fight for the literal soul of America. People have called every election in my lifetime, except 2012, the most important presidential election. It was never true. But this one really is. We got two paths before us. Which will America choose? Don't you want to see what happens?

ttprpm

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Der Meister posted:

lol at posting on a forum for a couple decades

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/post_hog/status/1212157846965624834

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

bitch shouldn't have tried to pull a trmgp on the pope

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
Trmpp

Fireside Nut
Feb 10, 2010

turp

that is president #45

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Fireside Nut posted:

that is president #45

acchutally he’s #1, no other presidents before him matter

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Cao Ni Ma posted:

bitch shouldn't have tried to pull a trmgp on the pope

she made the pope look weak im voting for that lady for next pope

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path

before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Your whole life you sleep until noon, but one meatcutting job and BICKETY BAM your internal clock resets to wake up at like 4AM every day

GOON MORNING

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

The pope really needs to get laid. Preferably after a raunchy road trip with the boys with lots of hijinx.

Starring:
The Pope
Noah Centineo
that McLovin guy or equivalent
Michael Cera

cumming to NETFLIX summer 2020

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/1212392185510924290

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

does anyone have the butcher's bill for who got Lowtax'd overnight

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

trump is actually th 44th president, they only say 45th because they count grover cleveland twice which is a load of poo poo if you ask me

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path

before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Filthy Hans posted:

does anyone have the butcher's bill for who got Lowtax'd overnight

Snoo gone
Lastgirl gone

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Lmao

I'm not waiting I'm like a 1/4 mile long line just to buy weed today.

I might have waited if there were just a few dozen people, but there was literally hundreds of people.

TMMadman has issued a correction as of 16:25 on Jan 1, 2020

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Waffle House posted:

Your whole life you sleep until noon, but one meatcutting job and BICKETY BAM your internal clock resets to wake up at like 4AM every day

GOON MORNING

https://twitter.com/Papapishu/status/1210812774256787462

Pancakes
May 21, 2001

Crypto-Rump Roast

TMMadman posted:

Lmao

I'm not waiting I'm like a 1/4 mile long line just to buy weed today.

I might have waited if there were just a few people, but there was literally hundreds of people.

Oh yeah, today is the first day of legalization in Illinois isn't it? I really should see about doing some CLE to get involved in the new kinds of legal work resulting from the change.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/Phil_Lewis_/status/1212386047130292225