Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

would be lol af if everyone from chapo ended up incongress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

Consummate Professional posted:

starting the new year off right by creating help desk tickets at work cause our citrix is hosed lmao

have you considered deleting it

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

We went out for lunch and then we stopped for some bubble tea.
Cardinals are always taught

1) Keep your priorities in order and 2) Know when to act without hesitation.

The Pope was visiting a city at new years. One of the many attendees was an avowed atheist and a member of the ACLU. She shocked the world when she grabbed the Pope by the hand and flatly stated, "God, if you are real, then I want you to release his Holiness. I'll give you exactly 15 minutes."

The square fell silent. You could hear a pin drop. Ten minutes went by and the godless heathen proclaimed, "Here I am God. I'm still waiting."

It got down to the last couple of minutes when the Pope pulled away, and slapped her to free himself. The Pope went back to his funny rear end car and sat there, silently. The audience was shocked and stunned and sat there looking on in silence.

The thug eventually came to, noticeably shaken, looked at the Pope and asked, "What the hell is the matter with you? Why did you do that?"

The Pontifex calmly replied, "God was too busy today protecting President Donald Trump who is looking up at the sun and making it so the weekend happens. So He sent me. TRUMP."

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

reignofevil posted:

Based on everything I know about christianity you shouldn't pull ppls arm but you also shouldn't slap at ppl for pulling your arm god bless

this pope slaps fam. in nomine rad tris

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Consummate Professional posted:

starting the new year off right by creating help desk tickets at work cause our citrix is hosed lmao

it's the y2.02k bug

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Sorry apocalyptic fire. I'm too busy to flee, for I have to just post.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
lol computers

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Quotey posted:

Cardinals are always taught

1) Keep your priorities in order and 2) Know when to act without hesitation.

The Pope was visiting a city at new years. One of the many attendees was an avowed atheist and a member of the ACLU. She shocked the world when she grabbed the Pope by the hand and flatly stated, "God, if you are real, then I want you to release his Holiness. I'll give you exactly 15 minutes."

The square fell silent. You could hear a pin drop. Ten minutes went by and the godless heathen proclaimed, "Here I am God. I'm still waiting."

It got down to the last couple of minutes when the Pope pulled away, and slapped her to free himself. The Pope went back to his funny rear end car and sat there, silently. The audience was shocked and stunned and sat there looking on in silence.

The thug eventually came to, noticeably shaken, looked at the Pope and asked, "What the hell is the matter with you? Why did you do that?"

The Pontifex calmly replied, "God was too busy today protecting President Donald Trump who is looking up at the sun and making it so the weekend happens. So He sent me. TRUMP."

Hey kid. Over here. You the new Pontiff? Goddamn, you Popes get younger all the time. Take this pistol, press c to crouch

mad.radhu
Jan 8, 2006

Fun Shoe

lol

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

a few DRUNK BONERS posted:

have you considered deleting it

that's for someone else to figure out, I just gently caress around until it's working because I'm lazy and I'm getting time and a half today

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
looks like lowtax undid the bans from last night

hopefully snoo and others feel comfortable
coming back... it's lovely what this/our community is going through.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
except that LG's ban hasn't been lifted. her ban was for a different reason

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

a bushfire ate my baby!

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

hey im ottoman again

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
:rip: to those that left the physical realm in 2019

Woodchip
Mar 28, 2010
here is something i cant understand

how youre just, ottoman

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

SardonicTyrant
Feb 26, 2016

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

Snoo come back.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Women are wonderful animals, they should be making music and writing novels about having a complex relationship with your mother.
what's going on with mean nurses?

https://twitter.com/SJSchauer/status/1212099370696368129?s=20

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

quote:

North Korea is abandoning its moratoriums on nuclear and intercontinental ballistic missile tests, leader Kim Jong Un has declared according to state media Wednesday.

The North has previously fired missiles capable of reaching the entire US mainland, and has carried out six nuclear tests.

A self-imposed ban on such tests — Kim declared they were no longer needed — has been at the centrepiece of the nuclear diplomacy between Pyongyang and Trump over the last two years, which has seen three meetings between Kim and US President Donald Trump, but little tangible progress.

At least Trump's North Korea foreign policy has been a success.

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

trump

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

who???

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Hey it looks like lowtax it's fixing what he did while I was drunk

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Free snoo

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007
who could ban a snoo?

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

neutral milf hotel posted:

A Bakers Cousin posted:

Lol I didn't know low tax did videos or streams.

Louisgod posted:

neither does he probably until the next morning

Failson
Sep 2, 2018
Fun Shoe
Come back snoo!

the popes toes
Oct 10, 2004

neutral milf hotel posted:

I'm an old guy, voted for Nixon, that old, and just came here to trmpppp all day long.

But what I didn't realize before last night's drama was that for some posters, CSPAM is momentary relief from real hellworld and then it wasn't, it was like their best friend turned on them with no explanation and I was kinda ashamed about that.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

argh i hate having a bathtub i wish i just had a tile floor shower

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

i'm thisclose to buying a hand sander to attack hard water marks with

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

In the future, please post shit with the sole purpose of antagonizing the person running this site. Thank you.
Trumo!

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

We went out for lunch and then we stopped for some bubble tea.

tacodaemon posted:

i had this in teh old house and it was great. miss it so much

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

tacodaemon posted:

oh man, my brother took out his giant bathtub and put in a tiled shower and it was great. No more having to step over a foot and a half foot wall to get into a slippery bathtub.