Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

It is Wednesday my dudes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LegoMan
Mar 17, 2002

ting ting ting

College Slice

:hmmyes:

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

SKULL.GIF posted:

Not sure laws matter

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/chicagotribune/status/1212423777776283655?s=20

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne
:coolspot:

Consummate Professional posted:

starting the new year off right by creating help desk tickets at work cause our citrix is hosed lmao

holy fuckin poo poo people are still using citrix?

Bart - SCROTUS
Nov 21, 2002

I'm a geek, I'm a geek
I'm a power tool

When I sing this song
I look like a fool

:d2a: :d2a:

the next 2020 years will surely contain less trunp

Alec Eiffel
Sep 7, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
saving my 2019 calendar for the next 2019

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

Bart - SCROTUS posted:

the next 2020 years will surely contain less trunp

Fool

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

sinnesloeschen posted:

holy fuckin poo poo people are still using citrix?

every day. it's a piece of trash

mad.radhu
Jan 8, 2006

Fun Shoe

I know it's well trodden ground and all but - nobody talks like this. seriously. this is like a child who has watched too many call of duty cutscenes trying to sound like a spook

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
glad we've got a crack news team getting to the bottom of this mystery

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Workplace bullying institute

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

quote:

On Tuesday, The Daily Beast reported the saga of Ryan Flanzer, a man from Florida who fancied himself to be a police officer — and how, despite terrorizing several people, he ended up avoiding prison.

Flanzer, 27, harbored a years-long “obsession” with police, donated over $200,000 to police departments, implied on social media that he worked for a Florida police department, and listed himself on LinkedIn as a “Crime Prevention consultant” for the Longboat Key Police Department. “i [sic] protect and serve me finance and interest #LongBoatKeyPolice , volunteer officer,” said one of his Instagram posts, which showed a Sig Sauer handgun and a concealed carry license in a case that resembled a police badge.

In one of the more disturbing aspects of his police worship, he generated proceeds for police departments by selling hoodies online depicting the Columbine High School shooters.

Flanzer, distressed about being disinherited by his philanthropist grandparents and suffering from drug addiction and mental illness, began compiling a “hit list” of people he believed had financially wronged him, including “the trustee of Flanzer’s grandparents’ estate, the trustee’s lawyer, and Longboat Key Police Chief Peter Cumming, who had recently accepted Flanzer’s $200,000-plus donation.”

He went to the home of one of the targets on his list, dressed in body armor, a fake badge, and a holstered pistol, and told bystanders he was a police officer. He then repeated the stunt at the condo of the owner of a boating company he was suing, opened fire, then barricaded himself in a hotel — and ultimately surrendered after a standoff with SWAT officers.

Ultimately, Flanzer took a plea that allowed him to avoid jail time — because of the time he spent in a rehab facility in Malibu, California and his prior donations to the police. The people on his “hit list” remain frightened and many have taken out security details, but his lawyer Stephen Romine insists he is now at UCLA making “straight A’s.”

Can't imagine why his family disowned him, but at least now he's totally rehabilitated.

Bart - SCROTUS
Nov 21, 2002

I'm a geek, I'm a geek
I'm a power tool

When I sing this song
I look like a fool

:d2a: :d2a:

Joementum posted:

glad we've got a crack news team getting to the bottom of this mystery

they hate our freedom, we learned this in 2001

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

https://twitter.com/nypost/status/1212414893854482434?s=20

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
:hmmyes:

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/FresnoBHC/status/1211708631454011392?s=20

god bless :ca:

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne

:dudsmile:

the popes toes
Oct 10, 2004

I was promised arrests. I want arrests.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
too bad no ones gonna sign up cuz they’re afraid :ice: will pick them up

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

The President has vanquished his enemies

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/948174033882927104

LOCK HER UP

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne

Consummate Professional posted:

every day. it's a piece of trash

lol god drat dude, rip 2 u

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

this is a q drop i can get behind

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
ttko

SardonicTyrant
Feb 26, 2016

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

Jeff Sessions really aged since then huh.

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

sapphomoric
Dec 26, 2016

Bethamphetamine posted:

Can't imagine why his family disowned him, but at least now he's totally rehabilitated.

I want the breakdown of how much of the $200,000 was swindled from his grandparents and how much was from his 2000s edgelord hoodies

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

AS THE Q CLOCK TICKS TOWARD MIDNIGHT

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

first poo poo of the decade is incredibly difficult to pass and with blood in it, a good omen I'm sure

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Cao Ni Ma posted:

first poo poo of the decade is incredibly difficult to pass and with blood in it, a good omen I'm sure

see a doctor (but not Mad Jackal or Preston Waters)

Virtual Russian
Sep 15, 2008

LegoMan posted:

free crazycloud and snoo (from not wanting to be here)

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

kaleedity posted:

this is a q drop i can get behind

Sir, I would advise you to stay out of the splash zone.

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

someone must have told him the remember sailor thing. there's no way thats a coincidence

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
what a bummer today is. thanks obummer.

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

remember when Q would sprinkle "random" looking military code abbreviations across their posts to give it some intrigue and authenticity

and someone determined that it was a left-handed typist just flailing their fingers from a neutral position on the keyboard

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Well who would party with white people anyway.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne
highway to the splashing zone

gonna take the highway to

the splashing zone