Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

OhFunny
Jun 26, 2013

EXTREMELY PISSED AT THE DNC

Dustcat posted:

seriously though i'm waiting for the next few shoes to drop before i give up on cspam, i like you guys and enjoy posting here

C-SPAM will always be in your heart friend.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/axios/status/1212486151954677766?s=20

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

get high on trump, and opioids

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Al! posted:

i dont think the secret service gives a poo poo about someone making a joke about looting because of brexit at all in fact

yeah that's probably true.

free lastgirl

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.
Jesus what happened to Captain Maclaine? I remember he used to be the most chill C-SPAM mod. But maybe that was just because he was only being compared to logik

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Jewel Repetition posted:

Jesus what happened to Captain Maclaine? I remember he used to be the most chill C-SPAM mod. But maybe that was just because he was only being compared to logik

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

goddamn even arfjason caught some shrapnel

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

:lol:

Soy Division
Aug 12, 2004

yep basically hit the restart button on the old brain last night i’m ready for this hosed up year now

tronc

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

so many people took hallucinogens last night

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

The older part sounds bad tho

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/MazMHussain/status/1212456265462493185

Soy Division
Aug 12, 2004

magiccarpet posted:

so many people took hallucinogens last night
i went to a burner party, on the one hand burning man is terrible but on the other hand all the burners i’ve met personally are delightful people so idk

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

soviet weed lines

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral
https://twitter.com/nytopinion/status/1212082269441187842
columnist a: the incisive criticism in this comment caused me to re-evaluate my beliefs

columnist b: i was touched by the human warmth of the stories that many readers chose to share with me

bret the bedbug:

:smuggo::smuggo::smuggo:

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Mantis42 posted:

The older part sounds bad tho

"2 out of 3 ain't bad" I repeat to myself until the 1 out of 3 part is the one that keeps loving me over on elections

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

Al! posted:

i dont think the secret service gives a poo poo about someone making a joke about looting because of brexit at all in fact

if you think thats hosed up, get this: i dont even think the secret service is a secret

Mouth Ze Dong
Jan 2, 2005

Aint no thing like me, 'cept me.

Dewgy posted:

soviet weed lines

:rock:

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

eddie gallagher is a dumb kidtouching binch and I dare him to post here with the big boys in cspam but u know he wont(weak!)

Soy Division
Aug 12, 2004

Dewgy posted:

soviet weed lines
in chicago rn, the closest dispensary just handed out buzzers and sent people to the bar next door

smart

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

juche avocado posted:

:hai: he betrayed the bond there was between us and i won't forgive that

I dont recall this betrayal. But if it did happen, understand that I would only throw my face away in order to reap many benefits

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

i thought arfjason might be rehabilitated as a cspam poster but then he started ranting at nichael about how posting about politics on the internet accomplishes nothing and now i feel like i was overly optimistic

maybe he can learn to code and go on to post in yospos

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

Soy Division posted:

in chicago rn, the closest dispensary just handed out buzzers and sent people to the bar next door

smart

outback weedhouse

Mouth Ze Dong
Jan 2, 2005

Aint no thing like me, 'cept me.

Nae! posted:

if you think thats hosed up, get this: i dont even think the secret service is a secret

Theyre called the secret service cause they keep all the secrets they hear about big dumb baby pissing and making GBS threads his pants and crying into filet o fishes about his dumb idiot children. Its all a secret they are paid to keep

Aino Minako
Dec 16, 2007

Perpetual rage elemental

dads friend steve posted:

I hope snoo comes back :(

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

aha

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

https://twitter.com/nytimes/status/1212156518193340416

Soy Division
Aug 12, 2004

i just saw a trinc tweet and this is me rn

SardonicTyrant
Feb 26, 2016

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

Snoo is the Lorax in this story

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Dustcat posted:

i thought arfjason might be rehabilitated as a cspam poster but then he started ranting at nichael about how posting about politics on the internet accomplishes nothing and now i feel like i was overly optimistic

mocking c-spam for posting about politics was his whole thing, how did you miss that

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

Flavius Aetass posted:

mocking c-spam for posting about politics was his whole thing, how did you miss that

i thought it was a documentary

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

Flavius Aetass posted:

yeah arfjason's whole thing is how lame it is to care about poo poo

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

yeah arfjason's whole thing is how lame it is to care about poo poo

arfjason mraz

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

Lol at America existing in 2040.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Flavius Aetass posted:

I hit ignore as soon as he lost his mod shield.

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Dustcat posted:

???

?????????????

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Al! posted:

arfjason mraz

uhhhhh

https://twitter.com/jason_mraz/status/1211192337071652864?s=20