Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Yavuz
Oct 9, 2019

paul_soccer10 posted:

Just lol at not being a Hamas sympathizer

join Friends of Hamas with former Republican senator Chuck Hagel and maybe Ben Shapiro will write an article about you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hopkins FBI
Jan 4, 2015

MY SACRED POSTING VOW IS NOTHING, FOR WHILE I STAKED MY HONOR UPON MY COMMITMENT TO NEVER SUPPORT JOSEPH R. B. JUNIOR I HAVE SCANDALOUSLY ABANDONED MY PRINCIPLES
CNN anchors being forced to say "shithole" because it was a direct quote from POTUS

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

When Trump literally referred to himself as the "king of Jews" a couple months ago and Republicans have already memory holed it and are now accusing the only current Jewish candidate for president of tolerating antisemitism within his campaign. Not actually funny funny, but definitely "funny".

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Hell, that one flew under my radar too

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?
https://mobile.twitter.com/kurteichenwald/status/872859236434403328?ref_url=http%3a%2f%2fforums.somethingawful.com%2f

britishbornandbread
Jul 8, 2000

You'll stumble in my footsteps
the political editor for a regional north west newspaper putting her name forward for the Labour leadership contest.

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

"South Park Republicans"

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY has issued a correction as of 11:21 on Dec 30, 2019

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

the spider hole

Dec 26, 2012

lol his book is a mind unraveled

perfect

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

Spergin Morlock posted:

When Trump literally referred to himself as the "king of Jews" a couple months ago and Republicans have already memory holed it and are now accusing the only current Jewish candidate for president of tolerating antisemitism within his campaign. Not actually funny funny, but definitely "funny".

He has a building at 666 Fifth Avenue in New York.

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

remember when todd won irl

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

https://twitter.com/gerw1g/status/1211348180517957632

Bastard Tetris
Apr 27, 2005

L-Shaped

Nap Ghost

oh my god

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.

Spergin Morlock posted:

Also Pat Robertson claiming Trump had lost the Mandate of Heaven.

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Yavuz posted:

join Friends of Hamas with former Republican senator Chuck Hagel and maybe Ben Shapiro will write an article about you

Cuck uh... Kagel

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

The climax of The Dark Knight where a ship full of white people choose to die rather than give in to fear and blow up a bunch of prisoners.

Dec 26, 2012

spacemang_spliff posted:

Cuck uh... Kagel

cuck kegels

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Ben Stein

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

That one episode of Penn & Teller's "Bullshit" wherein they attacked the institution of recycling in America and mouthbreathers still justify their refusal to recycle by citing what was surely a peer-reviewed prestige journal article adapted into a half hour of comedy more than a decade ago

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

Filthy Hans posted:

That one episode of Penn & Teller's "Bullshit" wherein they attacked the institution of recycling in America and mouthbreathers still justify their refusal to recycle by citing what was surely a peer-reviewed prestige journal article adapted into a half hour of comedy more than a decade ago

“looks like jfk here died of a self inflicted gunshot wound. myth busted!”

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The Iraq War

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
When Tim Heidecker publicly humiliated Sam Hyde and got his TV show cancelled

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Filthy Hans posted:

They were half right though.

The percentage of recyclable material put into bins for recycling that's actually recycled is astoundingly low, and it's because, guess what, it's marginally cheaper to get new material and capitalism ruins everything.

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
Contamination gets most of it thrown out, the argument that it’s cheaper to mine new material is purestrain :d2a:

“we can save money by trashing the planet” is probably the worst thing of any thing

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica
The recycling crises which has reconfigured the economies of several foreign countries due to china's refusal to just bury american junk any longer is maddening. The argument should be that reduce and reuse were ultimately overshadowed by capitalism's insistence that recycling programs be money making ventures in an open market system.

https://www.motherjones.com/environment/2019/03/heres-why-america-is-dumping-its-trash-in-poorer-countries/
"Ad hoc dumps like this one, teeming with foreign waste, have popped up across Southeast Asia in recent months...Last year Malaysia became—virtually overnight—the world’s largest importer of plastic scrap, receiving hundreds of millions of tons from the United States, Europe, Japan and elsewhere. Malaysia’s neighbors, including Thailand and Vietnam, endured a similar deluge. "

My personal favorite story is how the recycling of crt's was continually never done. Each company would pocket the money given and then declare bankruptcy, passing their warehouses of non-recyclable stock to a smaller company. So eventually states found they had multiple warehouses filled with millions of crt monitors. California simply spun back some of their laws against lead in landfills and dumped them.
https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/z4gv73/americas-television-graveyards

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica

COMPAGNIE TOMMY posted:

Contamination gets most of it thrown out, the argument that it’s cheaper to mine new material is purestrain :d2a:

“we can save money by trashing the planet” is probably the worst thing of any thing

It is cheaper to mine new material because they switch materials as newer television designs are made. Unfortunately those materials are also toxic lol

taqueso
Mar 8, 2004

:911:
:wookie: :thermidor: :wookie:
:dehumanize:

:pirate::hf::tinfoil:

COMPAGNIE TOMMY posted:

I've got some board members and shareholders you should meet, they seem to think it's the best thing

cool dance moves
Aug 27, 2018

Obama presenting Putin with a Reset Button that was mistranslated to Russian

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

obama getting the queen a bunch of region 1 dvds after he got a piece of a decommissioned slave ship

e: it was Gordon brown, w/e

theflyingexecutive has issued a correction as of 01:07 on Jan 1, 2020

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

theflyingexecutive posted:

obama getting the queen a bunch of region 1 dvds after he got a piece of a decommissioned slave ship

e: it was Gordon brown, w/e

lol he should have given them a turd in a box

Why the gently caress did they think giving him a piece of a slave ship was a good idea

Chuka Umana
Apr 30, 2019

by sebmojo
Deval Patrick announcing his candidacy in November expecting it be the coronation of the Great Centrist Hope and he cant even get enough signatures to qualify for any primaries.

Chuka Umana
Apr 30, 2019

by sebmojo

cool dance moves posted:

Obama presenting Putin with a Reset Button that was mistranslated to Russian

Hopkins FBI
Jan 4, 2015

MY SACRED POSTING VOW IS NOTHING, FOR WHILE I STAKED MY HONOR UPON MY COMMITMENT TO NEVER SUPPORT JOSEPH R. B. JUNIOR I HAVE SCANDALOUSLY ABANDONED MY PRINCIPLES
When Melania wasn't seen in public for like three weeks and everyone thought she was dead

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
Trump pointing to an empty window and saying Melania was watching him from there

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Hopkins FBI posted:

When Melania wasn't seen in public for like three weeks and everyone thought she was dead

and she was replaced by a body double.

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

No "Once Upon a Time in Hollywood" or Lighthouse? :frogout:

Ash is Purest White and Birds of Passage are pretty good choices though.

E: he was probably jerking it to that Fleabag scene.

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

mobby_6kl posted:

No "Once Upon a Time in Hollywood" or Lighthouse? :frogout:

Ash is Purest White and Birds of Passage are pretty good choices though.

E: he was probably jerking it to that Fleabag scene.

the fleabag scene was like s1e1, but yeah lol

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
szechuan sauce

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.