Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

:trumppop: wow well there goes my support for the forest witch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

tfw your love is as permanent as bengazi

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug

mad.radhu posted:

is this going around again? this is from before the election

Biden/Clinton 2020

AbysmalPeptoBismol
Feb 5, 2016

Nausea, heartburn, indigestion, upset stomach, diarrhea!

HILLARY 2016
Earthquakes & Burning Tap Water

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

2DCAT posted:

lol I forgot about him

Because he hasn't stood on anything for a while

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Nichael posted:

is this stupid shitshow ongoing

Well you're still not a mod, so,

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

BETO! CONGRATS ON 1% SUPPORT

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

https://i.imgur.com/GoqubNF.mp4

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

beto would have one beer please

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

mad.radhu posted:

look at this motherfucker not getting mad at things that happened a thousand lifetimes ago because there's already enough to be mad at today

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:

SirPablo posted:

Biden/Clinton 2020

i mean yeah if you want to continue owning yourselves

go for it about time england stopped doing that

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

SardonicTyrant
Feb 26, 2016

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

Drunkboxer posted:

tfw your love is as permanent as bengazi
MY LOVE AIN'T GOING AWAY, I yell to the barrista at Starbucks.

punished milkman
Dec 5, 2018

would have won

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

look at this motherfucker not getting mad at things that happened a thousand lifetimes ago because there's already enough to be mad at today

being mad at hillary is a lifestyle

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Bilirubin posted:

So anyway what exactly happened last night that has everything aflutter? I take it lowtacs banned folks being mean on his stream or something that turned into cspam v fyad part deux?

those of us left are trying not to flame the fires so let’s just say bad decisions were made at the encouragement of very bad people and despite efforts to make amends a lot of us aren’t comfortable here anymore

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Women are wonderful animals, they should be making music and writing novels about having a complex relationship with your mother.

mad.radhu posted:

someone tweeted the artice just now for some reason, but it's still good to remember how much that chick sucked

Barnum Brown Shoes
Jan 29, 2013

Gonna go ahead and coin the phrase, "the twenty twats" as the name of this new, perfect decade.

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

juche avocado posted:

beto would have one beer please

i saw a beto for senate bumper sticker recently. they had no others on the car. it was a texas license plate at least…

lol

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

I can't believe it's actually 2020

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

StrugglingHoneybun posted:

This except its shitcum

someone had a piss tape version of this that i wish i had saved

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

Bilirubin posted:

So anyway what exactly happened last night that has everything aflutter? I take it lowtacs banned folks being mean on his stream or something that turned into cspam v fyad part deux?

the only way i can explain it is Benghazi 3

baw
Nov 5, 2008

RESIDENT: LAISSEZ FAIR-SNEZHNEVSKY INSTITUTE FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY

Quotey posted:

Cardinals are always taught

1) Keep your priorities in order and 2) Know when to act without hesitation.

The Pope was visiting a city at new years. One of the many attendees was an avowed atheist and a member of the ACLU. She shocked the world when she grabbed the Pope by the hand and flatly stated, "God, if you are real, then I want you to release his Holiness. I'll give you exactly 15 minutes."

The square fell silent. You could hear a pin drop. Ten minutes went by and the godless heathen proclaimed, "Here I am God. I'm still waiting."

It got down to the last couple of minutes when the Pope pulled away, and slapped her to free himself. The Pope went back to his funny rear end car and sat there, silently. The audience was shocked and stunned and sat there looking on in silence.

The thug eventually came to, noticeably shaken, looked at the Pope and asked, "What the hell is the matter with you? Why did you do that?"

The Pontifex calmly replied, "God was too busy today protecting President Donald Trump who is looking up at the sun and making it so the weekend happens. So He sent me. TRUMP."

lo

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
https://i.imgur.com/Xcbyw9t.mp4

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Chokes McGee posted:

those of us left are trying not to flame the fires so let’s just say bad decisions were made at the encouragement of very bad people and despite efforts to make amends a lot of us aren’t comfortable here anymore

leftists dont do well in authoritarian spaces like this one ultimately because we are unwilling to cater to the worst impulses and biases of authority just to get what we want but the nazis and the pure misanthropic creeps hovering around here have no such problem :shrug:

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

SKULL.GIF posted:

also can’t believe it’s not butter emails

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

quote:

CHICAGO (AP) — Illinois’ governor granted more than 11,000 pardons for low-level marijuana convictions on Tuesday, describing the step as a first wave of thousands of such expungements anticipated under the state’s new marijuana legalization law.

https://apnews.com/2536e69f5b4a6d80faa26a1837158581

cool at least that’s happening. legal weed without recourse for those prosecuted previously is a garbo incomplete package.

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne
:coolspot:
treml

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

:pepper:

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Al! posted:

leftists dont do well in authoritarian spaces like this one ultimately because we are unwilling to cater to the worst impulses and biases of authority just to get what we want but the nazis and the pure misanthropic creeps hovering around here have no such problem :shrug:

yeah leftists really need to learn that it's OK for them to grab power and wield it against those who wish to oppress them.

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne
:coolspot:
gently caress you

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

TMMadman posted:

yeah leftists really need to learn that it's OK for them to grab power and wield it against those who wish to oppress them.

tankies!

:orks101:

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

TMMadman posted:

Because he hasn't stood on anything for a while

Remember Booker lol

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

SKULL.GIF posted:

punished milkman
Dec 5, 2018

would have won
it's time to seize the means of posting and overthrow lowtax's fascist regime

Hopkins FBI
Jan 4, 2015

MY SACRED POSTING VOW IS NOTHING, FOR WHILE I STAKED MY HONOR UPON MY COMMITMENT TO NEVER SUPPORT JOSEPH R. B. JUNIOR I HAVE SCANDALOUSLY ABANDONED MY PRINCIPLES
Cats can have a little Benghazi

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

and yet she remains unlocked up

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/PennLive/status/1212513249402531841

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

You are patent zero for killing it you utter piece of poo poo