Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

*flashing a shiny quarter at lowtax*

bub its time to go to pasture, im the new admin in town

doing a "i think george washington might change your mind" but unironically

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

i have $42,069,420.69 in my checking account and i offer 6.9% APR and challenge pissing

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

also apparently the witcher is now the most watched streaming show ever, recently passing the mandalorian,

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Wahoo! Yipee! Thank you so much for to realizing idiocracy was turning into a documentary. Nintendo!

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

ArmZ posted:

also apparently the witcher is now the most watched streaming show ever, recently passing the mandalorian,

i can think of two reasons for this

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy
i don't even have a bank account. when i need to procure goods or services i simply give people a vial of my blood, an eternal pact signifying our agreement

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

ArfJason posted:

Wahoo! Yipee! Thank you so much for to realizing idiocracy was turning into a documentary. Nintendo!

arfjason it's a new decade can't you get a new gimmick

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Wahahaha wario time! Idiocracy is just a sci fi movie! Waaaah!

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

The Witcher is the streaming counterpart to Cats

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

his silver sword and his iron sword you sicko

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

ArmZ posted:

Big Bang Theory is the most popular show.

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

ArmZ posted:

I hope this means they won't cancel it after 2 seasons like literally every other netflix show

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

i bet disney sent them a cease and desist immediately

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Women are wonderful animals, they should be making music and writing novels about having a complex relationship with your mother.

ArmZ posted:

disney purposely delayed baby yoda merchandise so it wouldn't leak before the mandalorian premiered

No that's the lie they came up with to cover their butts. Nobody paid attention to the Mandalorian becuase it was all hands on deck trying to unfuck Episode 9.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

lowtax almost livebanned you last night lol

i think banning mods fucks up forum stuff a lot so that would have been funny

KaptainKrunk
Feb 6, 2006

Gripweed posted:

Chronicles of Amber is just sitting there, guaranteed 10 season TV show. But theses assholes keep going back to Tolkein, who was racist

yea but I want to watch the part where a woman cums from watching duncan idaho free climb

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Elephanthead posted:

Big Bang Theory is the most popular show.

sounds like a documentary

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

is witcher kind of or mostly a chud show

i've never played the games but the fanbase has seemed a little ehh from the limited exposure i've had to it

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

whats even the difference between baby yoda and regular yoda other than size

Pancakes
May 21, 2001

Crypto-Rump Roast

Al! posted:

Cavill's pecs only count as one reason. You can't individually count the right one and left one.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Ehehehe! Waluigi time! Idiocracy is not particularly prescient about current political happenings even in a metaphorical sense! Everybody cheats, except for waluigi!

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Calibanibal posted:

whats even the difference between baby yoda and regular yoda other than size

a cane vs a pram

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

i like arf a lot when he's doing his gimmick, not so much when he's dismissing electoral activism

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Al! posted:

see i get what you're implying but google's giving me nothing

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Nichael posted:

i like arf a lot when he's doing his gimmick, not so much when he's dismissing electoral activism

U wot m8

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Gripweed posted:

No that's the lie they came up with to cover their butts. Nobody paid attention to the Mandalorian becuase it was all hands on deck trying to unfuck Episode 9.

idk i think they're goal was to cement subscribership to disney+ (people don't usually cancel once they sign up) and they calculated that baby yoda merchandise was secondary to that, but i'm talking out of my rear end so you might be right

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

i think it would be funny if regular yoda was actually like a toddler yoda, and the full adult form was the giant monster Luke kills in jabba's basement

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

ArfJason posted:

Wahahaha wario time! Idiocracy is just a sci fi movie! Waaaah!

wow it really is a new year

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Women are wonderful animals, they should be making music and writing novels about having a complex relationship with your mother.
https://twitter.com/kaitlynsshit/status/1212085903168069632?s=20

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

2DCAT posted:

I did not know that either

steve miller is probably the average age of the posters in here

christ what a fuckuop

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

KaptainKrunk posted:

yea but I want to watch the part where a woman cums from watching duncan idaho free climb

strongest argument for a tv adaptation of frank herbert is that the back half is the wars of two different kinds of poly sex witches

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Bowser:

Actually im skipping this one lol

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin
nichael i'm throwing a tenner in the delaware right now, if you find it buy yourself some drugs to help relieve yourself of the stress of dealing with The Something Awful Forums

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

Crusader posted:

is witcher kind of or mostly a chud show

i've never played the games but the fanbase has seemed a little ehh from the limited exposure i've had to it

I don't think so? It has a bunch of tits and gore, but no more than something on HBO. One of the major themes is the racism against non-human races and how hosed up it is.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

KaptainKrunk posted:

this happens all the time at climbing gyms.

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
trenf

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

ArfJason posted:

Bowser:

Actually im skipping this one lol

dip dip dip dip dip

bum bum bum bum