Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Consummate Professional posted:

a close family friend o mine died tonight. he was 80 and really showing it but he wasn't all bad.

I'm sorry to hear that. I hope you're okay.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Gripweed posted:

you don't want a diaper in space. Imagine trying to change a dirty diaper in space. That's a nightmare. You want the poop to go directly from the rear end in a top hat into a receptacle that allows for immediate disposal.

triunp!

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Gripweed posted:

you don't want a diaper in space. Imagine trying to change a dirty diaper in space. That's a nightmare. You want the poop to go directly from the rear end in a top hat into a receptacle that allows for immediate disposal.

I don't want to go into space.

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

This is my president. Respect him, please!

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
the first anime to be launched into space

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

freckle posted:

the first of many

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/anitakumar01/status/1212585956890558466?s=20

https://twitter.com/MSNBC/status/1212585585304592390?s=20

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/NPR/status/1212586574539571200?s=20

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Really would be a entitled rich person vs real American

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Women are wonderful animals, they should be making music and writing novels about having a complex relationship with your mother.

freckle posted:

That's happening this year. As a promotion for the Olympics they're launching a satellite with Gundam models in it

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Gripweed posted:

That's happening this year. As a promotion for the Olympics they're launching a satellite with Gundam models in it

drat it a.lo, this coulda been you

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Women are wonderful animals, they should be making music and writing novels about having a complex relationship with your mother.

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

https://twitter.com/MartijnKoldijk1/status/1212573283637325824

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/bigmikeintexas/status/1212574940538519552?s=20

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

is this that new match man show

ascii genitals
Aug 19, 2000

Mustached Demon posted:

This is our final warning btw

It's too late. Instead of redirecting humanity away from crisis we have elected BoJo and Trump to spend all our money on racism. We're doomed.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

eric ciaramella posted:

glad the drama is over and my friends mostly unbanned even if they choose not to come back. posting without buying still costs lowtax money. hit em where it hurts.
Sweet, hit me where it hurts, right in the bank account, the one I use to pay off forum hosting costs. I cannot see any flaw or potential downside to this.

Peachfart
Jan 21, 2017

Lowtax posted:

Sweet, hit me where it hurts, right in the bank account, the one I use to pay off forum hosting costs. I cannot see any flaw or potential downside to this.

People are dumb and reactionary, which is why this whole thing started.

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

condi woulda won

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

its not too late

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

oh motherfucker

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

A Bernie white house could be convinced to fund the forums with a tax on wall street

Accretionist
Nov 7, 2012
I BELIEVE IN STUPID CONSPIRACY THEORIES

They're going to play this over footage of him getting grabby with kids and it'll creep people out.

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

SorePotato posted:

A Bernie white house could be convinced to fund the forums with a tax on wall street

Senator Jess's chief of posts would help I'm sure

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Mustached Demon posted:

Senator Jess's chief of posts would help I'm sure

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

man lowtax i hope you don't only read the posts that are talking poo poo about you

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

corn pop
corn pop
corn pop
corn pop

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

bonghitz we need u right now

fknlo
Jul 6, 2009

Fun Shoe

He's using a holster though? That's called appendix carry and it's how I carry as well. It obviously carries more risks than carrying at 4 or 5 o'clock, but it's a pretty common thing. I'm absolutely not trying to defend that idiot, but he doesn't just have a gun in his waistband.

Grandpa Palpatine
Dec 13, 2019

by vyelkin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XK7nzAW_b0

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

mad.radhu posted:

Joe "Joe" Biden is more racist than donald trump

Joe Biden's republican running mate: also joe biden

Grandpa Palpatine
Dec 13, 2019

by vyelkin

Lowtax posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GErIPKjwuDg

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

why is this an hour long

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Al! posted:

bonghitz we need u right now

bonghitz short circuited last night

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Schmoe Cwead posted:

remember when brazil was letting people burn down the rainforests and nobody gave a poo poo?

or when california was on fire and the chuds were cheering or when california was on fire again and the chuds were cheering or when california was on fire again and the chuds were cheering lmao u should have raked cucklifailians :sad:

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Rah! posted:

or when california was on fire and the chuds were cheering or when california was on fire again and the chuds were cheering or when california was on fire again and the chuds were cheering lmao u should have raked cucklifailians :sad:

Californias still on fire

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006