Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

jesus WEP posted:

Dave has spent basically the entire Lana/Rusev/Lashley thing straight up saying ”That was written by my friend Paul Heyman, who has friends who are going through a rough divorce”

Yes, Paul E has 'a friend' getting a divorce...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

sportsgenius86 posted:

Haha holy poo poo it’s a review of Heroes of Wrestling and it’s amazing for Karl’s Abdullah rant alone

I'll skip that one, but only because I listened to the original fairly recently. I remember it being a lot of fun.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Bryan's Raw recap made me really miss the Bryan & Vinny (and Craig) Raw recaps. I really enjoy Dave trying to explain why WWE is doing things to Bryan but I really liked when I then got Bryan's wacky takes and analysis a day later with the other crew.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

MassRafTer posted:

Bryan's Raw recap made me really miss the Bryan & Vinny (and Craig) Raw recaps. I really enjoy Dave trying to explain why WWE is doing things to Bryan but I really liked when I then got Bryan's wacky takes and analysis a day later with the other crew.
You still get it with NXT kinda, it’s always a good time when Bryan gets an argument shut down by Dave on Wednesday night and just brings it up again on Thursday like it never happened

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness
Or with every WOL not hosted by Jim Valley.

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

I'm glad that Bryan still remembers Rowan was a vintner

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
This was a great Christmas Show this year.

Karmine
Oct 23, 2003

If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine.

Jerusalem posted:

I'll skip that one, but only because I listened to the original fairly recently. I remember it being a lot of fun.

I thought I listened to the entire thing when it was originally uploaded but apparently not because I definitely would’ve remembered Karl Stern using the word “titties” a gazillion times.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Rick posted:

This was a great Christmas Show this year.
i thought it was only okay until the absinthe came out but Bryan’s slow death made it amazing

hunnert car pileup
Oct 28, 2007

the first world was a mistake

Yeah it started slow but began to pick up steam once Jim Valley was on

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

sportsgenius86 posted:

I’ve kept the Best of 18 on my phone all year because I listen to the “Did you know AC Jazz’s dad was electrocuted?” bit like twice a week.

That loving kills me every time.

I just starting to the 2018 Best Of just for this and oh my God it's the funniest thing. "And she named herself AC?" <horrified silence>

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

jesus WEP posted:

You still get it with NXT kinda, it’s always a good time when Bryan gets an argument shut down by Dave on Wednesday night and just brings it up again on Thursday like it never happened

I have less than zero interest in a recap of NXT.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

Yeah but I feel bad skipping through it to get to the AEW recap.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Dango Bango posted:

I just starting to the 2018 Best Of just for this and oh my God it's the funniest thing. "And she named herself AC?" <horrified silence>

You know it’s good when you pop Lance Storm

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!
"Pink Hair & Homely... I didn't get either of their names..."

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
Between Cornette and Heyman defences divorcee Dave is really off the wagon because he wants to have old friends in this trying time but theyre racists and horrible.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
The Best ofs are the exact right length because after my drive back after the holidays I still have 3 hours for my commutes the rest of the week.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

jesus WEP posted:

i thought it was only okay until the absinthe came out but Bryan’s slow death made it amazing

That is true the first part is a mess but it finishes so strongly I forgot about it.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Jim Valley put up a special, quick Pacific Rim Podcast of him and Fumi ringing in the New Year in Japan with some tourists, it rules.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Wait is dave getting divorced or is that some sort of inside joke

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747
No, he's not.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Mr. Carlisle posted:

Probably not. He’s said some things that you could loosely put together as such but he’s also like the weirdest man on earth whenever he’s trying to make a point so it could easily just be him being super weird.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Mr. Carlisle posted:

No it's just some dumb joke people have been running with.

Punch McLightning
Sep 19, 2005

you know what that means

Grimey Drawer

sportsgenius86 posted:

Probably not. He’s said some things that you could loosely put together as such but he’s also like the weirdest man on earth whenever he’s trying to make a point so it could easily just be him being super weird.

I'm also note entirely sure that he'd keep it completely off the show.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

sportsgenius86 posted:

He's definitely not getting divorced, nothing he's said makes it seem like he's getting divorced as he talks about normal family stuff often.

And it has been confirmed by his friends that he is not.

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
Can we get an update on Dave’s curtains please

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Punch McLightning posted:

I'm also note entirely sure that he'd keep it completely off the show.

so i'm meeting with the wife's lawyer and i swear to god he does the vince strut into the meeting. not like a full on vince strut you know, but enough of one that you could clearly tell that it's not how he normally walks. thank god the lawyers do most of the talking because i just could not stop thinking about her lawyer strutting into the court, you know whenever this uh, gets in front of a judge that is, and then i start wondering how long its been since vince started doing that. so once we're all done there and i get back i tried looking up when vince started strutting on tv and did you know he's been doing it since april of 1997? anyway so how was your weekend?

Punch McLightning
Sep 19, 2005

you know what that means

Grimey Drawer

Raskolnikov38 posted:

so i'm meeting with the wife's lawyer and i swear to god he does the vince strut into the meeting. not like a full on vince strut you know, but enough of one that you could clearly tell that it's not how he normally walks. thank god the lawyers do most of the talking because i just could not stop thinking about her lawyer strutting into the court, you know whenever this uh, gets in front of a judge that is, and then i start wondering how long its been that vince has been doing that. so once we're all done there and i get back i tried looking up when vince started strutting on tv and did you know he's been doing it since april of 1997? anyway so how was your weekend?

this is exactly what would happen

a big fat bunny
Oct 4, 2002

woo look at 'em gonk

Raskolnikov38 posted:

so i'm meeting with the wife's lawyer and i swear to god he does the vince strut into the meeting. not like a full on vince strut you know, but enough of one that you could clearly tell that it's not how he normally walks. thank god the lawyers do most of the talking because i just could not stop thinking about her lawyer strutting into the court, you know whenever this uh, gets in front of a judge that is, and then i start wondering how long its been since vince started doing that. so once we're all done there and i get back i tried looking up when vince started strutting on tv and did you know he's been doing it since april of 1997? anyway so how was your weekend?

personally i would have shoehorned in a minute of almost dead air because dave needs to dig through the paperwork piles for something but :golfclap: good poo poo

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

Seams posted:

Can we get an update on Dave’s Beatles poster please

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

Raskolnikov38 posted:

thank you lowtax

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Raskolnikov38 posted:

loving incredible :xd:

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD

this too

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Did he finally retire the smoke detector or at least change it's battery or is that feud still ongoing

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004
https://twitter.com/JimValley/status/1212509409760305153

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

Mr. Carlisle posted:

Did he finally retire the smoke detector or at least change it's battery or is that feud still ongoing

The one that sounded incredibly like an email notification?

I still miss Bryan's original anti-virus software DONK DONK

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

pretty sure the Dave is getting divorced rumor was started by the same dude who claimed Kofi wasn't a black champion because he was born in African

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

"At your chinese place, which General makes your chicken?" - Tom Lawlor

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
I have never been so glad I stopped listening to Granny than during the Best of when she interrupted what could have been a multi show long argument of Bryan trying to prove he is right about boneless chicken.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

sportsgenius86 posted:

"At your chinese place, which General makes your chicken?" - Tom Lawlor

I went to a place that had General Sam's chicken.

This is an important question.