Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Turdfuzz posted:

You want to do something about Climate Change, eh? Really? You wanna make cheeseburgers illegal?

I used to like you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Yeah I offered Mr. Tax a cool few mil. He didn't accept so I invested all of it into Vine.

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Plinkey posted:

I used to like you

And now you love me. That's just the way it goes!

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Turdfuzz posted:

And now you love me. That's just the way it goes!

it was funny to see you earnest posting at lowtax yesterday. lol

LegoMan
Mar 17, 2002

ting ting ting

College Slice
Hey Lowtax as someone who is old like you I'm sorry your life is kinda lovely and I hope everything works out.

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Spergin Morlock posted:

it was funny to see you earnest posting at lowtax yesterday. lol

The greatest comedy of all is sincerity.

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Also farts.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Turdfuzz posted:

Also farts.

lol yea farts are great

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Lowtax I have acquired nearly 400 different military MRE's that I am fully committed to trading for full governorship of SomethingAwful.com

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Huh, I just realized that I totally forgot to pay my health insurance premium by the 1st, so I think it's gonna get cancelled.

I was kind of debating whether or not I wanted to pay it after I signed up during open enrollment during mid December.

I probably should have paid it, but I just don't go to the doctor on a regular basis (although I do have a couple of things that would be nice to get checked out even though I know what they are anyway like my sciatic issues) and I was just not sure what is going to happen to the subsidies this year.

Pf. Hikikomoriarty
Feb 15, 2003

RO YNSHO

Slippery Tilde

eonwe posted:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3837378&pagenumber=45&perpage=40#post501245411
Jeffrey removed a Load Bearing Slur from something awful
and it temporarily broke SA forums for unregistered users

lmao holy poo poo too perfect

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
https://twitter.com/genesimmons/status/1212577821140369409

:wtc:

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

The VA was supposed to add me on to my wife's healthcare like we requested and when i went to th doctors office to get care for my sinus infection oh whoopsie the VA never followed through and I have no insurance atm

Just one of those oops life moments the VA just throws at you

The VA is loving poo poo and the entire HR department should be launched into space and forgotten

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

lol what the gently caress

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

https://twitter.com/mooncult/status/1212482130195861504?s=20

is he referring to carper

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Bulgakov posted:

oh sweet fatty jerky childe of mine

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
hey ya'll whats trumpening

also i have to go back to work tomorrow lmao @ me

at least it'll be a short week

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
https://twitter.com/FATFUCKlNGCOCK/status/1211501978968186881

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

i hate this motherfucker

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

as a kid we could only afford powdered milk and when you make it usuallly it's warm so you put in ice cubes and occasionally they don't melt all the way before you eat the cereal

intentionally? gently caress no

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Xaris posted:

hey ya'll whats trumpening

also i have to go back to work tomorrow lmao @ me

at least it'll be a short week

Yeah same and nobody else from my office is gonna be in so I guess I'm getting some bank stuff done and dick around in InDesign

Working remote on Friday though which means an edible and playing some Switch

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

just get 2%

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

gently caress the ice cubes, whats the deal with the black olives???

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Mayor Dave posted:

as a kid we could only afford powdered milk and when you make it usuallly it's warm so you put in ice cubes and occasionally they don't melt all the way before you eat the cereal

intentionally? gently caress no

well if gene simmons is still adding ice cubes to his cereal because thats just the way he did it as a kid, its kinda :3

he could definitely have a dedicated milk fridge if he wanted. hes got that gently caress u milk money

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

sliced olive cereal?

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

pickled olives in milk, garnished with ice, just like nana used to make

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
p sure thats the oreo cereal but eating it with shredded wheat is almost as strange as the ice cubes

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

dirty cereal martini, on the rocks plz

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
plz appreciate my gently caress u milk money joke. 2020 is the year i willbe known as the puns guy u will not gently caress this up for me

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

802.11weed posted:

but what about number? we wouldn’t want number to feel bad , or god forbid, go down :gonk:

i'm sure climate change will work itself out. nevermind where all the poor people will go.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
my cat was on the couch and i was on the chair and i tried to move the cat to sit on me, but she just ran back to the couch

so i dragged the couch across the room to the chair and now shes sitting beside me.

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

bring back old gbs posted:

plz appreciate my gently caress u milk money joke. 2020 is the year i willbe known as the puns guy u will not gently caress this up for me

Proceed to the username thread for advanced pun training

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Nichael posted:

i'm sure climate change will work itself out. nevermind where all the poor people will go.

sounds good2me

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

well if gene simmons is still adding ice cubes to his cereal because thats just the way he did it as a kid, its kinda :3

he could definitely have a dedicated milk fridge if he wanted. hes got that gently caress u milk money

gene simmons would definitely try to gently caress your milk money

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
trump

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Chris has built ma t long friendships in a small state.

campfire
Feb 19, 2008

Snoo Zertnert

my cat was on the couch and i was on the chair and i tried to move the cat to sit on me, but she just ran back to the couch

so i dragged the couch across the room to the chair and now shes sitting beside me.

well done

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Nichael posted:

Chris has built ma t long friendships in a small state.

ma-ti was the most powerful planeteer and also frustratingly the one with the worst take on how to use his powers