Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

It'll suck when he caves but this will be fun while it lasts.
https://twitter.com/SenSchumer/status/1212782841144258561?s=19

he's gonna agree to a cover up and name a post office after mcconnell

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

Exactly, there's plenty of awful poo poo Biden's done. Why use deceptively edited video except to be dishonest for the sake of being dishonest?

counterpoint: why not use it

punished milkman
Dec 5, 2018

would have won

Look at this fat piece of poo poo, the president, with no respect for the lobster

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
uscma balls

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

love discord, love waiting 25 minutes for a chat program to boot up

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

he's gonna wear it as a tie

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

euphronius posted:

this is literally life or death lmao
Saving the world one 40 second viral clip at a time.

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

oh no my dumb Internet forum isn’t around for me to post in so let me launch myself into an existential crisis because my life is sad and way too online

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

Saving the world one 40 second viral clip at a time.

i personally think elections are dumb but whatever it’s what people do idk

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

Louisgod posted:

statistically speaking, who's the weaker candidate, clinton or biden? for all her name recognition, hillary had a hell of a time fending off sanders in 2016, and biden to me feels much weaker than her.

Biden for sure is weaker. If Clinton entered the race I think 2/3 of Bidens support would switch, as well as most of Warren's succ support ( succport )

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

colachute posted:

oh no my dumb Internet forum isn’t around for me to post in so let me launch myself into an existential crisis because my life is sad and way too online

there's nothing wrong with finding support and community from dumb, dead, comedy forums imo.

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

colachute posted:

i had no idea people got so attached to qcs

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Nichael posted:

there's nothing wrong with finding support and community from dumb, dead, comedy forums imo.

i think that post was unironic

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

Dustcat posted:

i had no idea people got so attached to adtrw

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

Intel&Sebastian posted:

Yeah if Dems manage to nominate someone with 1cm of spine Trump is not showing up

tbh I don't think trump would show up to debates at all because he keeps having obvious seizures at his rallies

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Nichael posted:

punished milkman
Dec 5, 2018

would have won

Good soup! posted:

love discord, love waiting 25 minutes for a chat program to boot up

it's a rule that every text chat software thing must be featurecreeped into a bloated unusable piece of trash over time

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Al! posted:

i think that post was unironic
with every day, my brain goes more carper/biden

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Dustcat posted:

counterpoint: why not use it

Because if it were picked up by, say, the campaign of a progressive Senate primary in Delaware, it would be discrediting and a social media nightmare.

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

tump

https://twitter.com/K8brannen/status/1212736036318720001

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

punished milkman posted:

it's a rule that every text chat software thing must be featurecreeped into a bloated unusable piece of trash over time

im looking at you, trillian

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

tulsi gabbard Google ads on sa woo

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

Because if it were picked up by, say, the campaign of a progressive Senate primary in Delaware, it would be discrediting and a social media nightmare.

oh no

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

nichael i repeat do not let this lib brain mentality ruin the jess campaign

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

we weren't planning to use that, but sure, it'd be bad in that context.

punished milkman
Dec 5, 2018

would have won
msn messenger was perfect

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Intel&Sebastian posted:

Yeah if Dems manage to nominate someone with 1cm of spine Trump is not showing up

Yeah he is, he'll just scream about Hillary Clinton, and all the chuds will hoot and holler

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Al! posted:

gently caress you.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Al! posted:

my favorite jess tweet so far was the one where she said coo s is okay with people masturbating to kids

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

whoever gets the dem nomination should say they aren’t doing debates. then trump will be like “lmao you loser” and them the dem should say “actually I will do the debates” and then trump will say “well I’m not” and nobody will see the irony

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:

Al! posted:

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

https://twitter.com/JessforDelaware/status/1202370749194858497?s=20

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

gently caress you.

tell us more about the genocide plans instead shm, be specific

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

trump's gonna do his own debate where he yells at an empty chair but there's no chair

BUSH 2112
Sep 17, 2012

I lie awake, staring out at the bleakness of Megadon.

Louisgod posted:

statistically speaking, who's the weaker candidate, clinton or biden? for all her name recognition, hillary had a hell of a time fending off sanders in 2016, and biden to me feels much weaker than her.

i don't think that there's enough polling to actually say, but from what i saw in a quick google search i'd say that Clinton and Biden seem to appeal to democrats equally, with Clinton leading slightly.

i wouldn't really want to see her get the nomination again, and i think she's missed the deadlines for some primaries but i could be wrong, but it would be interesting to see how it would play out.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

punished milkman posted:

It ain't strictly text chat but I feel like mumble was always fine and will be forever annoyed people moved off it

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Will SpiderHyphenHeydrich be benevolent and let jews who voted for trump have a free pass for example?

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
morning commute mood

aware of dog
Nov 14, 2016

wtf

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bananasaurus Rex
Mar 19, 2009

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

discord loving sucks and off-sites are lame and dumb

every post you make in an off-site is a post you’re not making here to make things better

i make all my posts on gamefaqs