hmmm

not liking the things i see

never a streamer, be

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Iron Crowned posted:

What happened to The Snoo?

Oh did you miss the new years gaming garbage stream

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

BONGHITZ posted:

hmmm

not liking the things i see

never a streamer, be

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

Hatebag posted:

Also the billionaires in the race are probably just doing it as a tax dodge somehow

It's to move the party to the right so the centrist candidate seems like the best choice. Biden gets the nom and they can have as much influence as they have always had.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
trump

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

How many spouses?

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦
edited by nichael for pressing ceremonial reasons

Somebody has issued a correction as of 23:27 on Jan 2, 2020

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin

Most things can melt stealy mcbeam

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe

Schnorkles posted:

maybe someone should be i dunno, fired??

Being fired is apparently akin to the death penalty these days. I guess it's a symptom of late stage capitalism.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

since trump is motorcading back and forth between mar-a-lago and his golf course by the airport every day now, a vaper protest has been picking up on the bridge between palm beach and west palm beach, as noted in this pool report

From: "Kim, Seung Min"
Date: January 2, 2020 at 3:16:37 PM EST
Subject: Travel pool report #5 — Arrival at Mar-a-Lago

Travel pool report #5 — Arrival at Mar-a-Lago
Palm Beach, Fla.

The presidential motorcade returned to Mar-a-Lago at 3:12 p.m. after an uneventful ride. The pro-vaping demonstrators, now numbering in the dozens, had returned, waving the same signs and wearing the same t-shirts and chanting “We vape! We vote!” On the other side of the road, many Trump supporters lined up the streets and cheered, waving several pro-Trump signs and banners. Spotted among them were an Israeli flag and “Don’t Tread On Me” sign (thanks to Nikki Schwab of the DailyMail.com for spotting them).

The White House called a travel/photo lid at 3:14 p.m. Have a good rest of your day, everyone.

Seung Min Kim
The Washington Post

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

gently caress even cops are more likely to get shot by a cop then a criminal.

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

“a moral victory is better than an actual victory”

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/NikkiSchwab/status/1212830721489985536?s=20

“we vape, we vote”

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

BONGHITZ posted:

hmmm

not liking the things i see

never a streamer, be

BONGHITZ!

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
the only redeeming thing about kiwifarms is that they hurt themselves daily more than anyone of us could ever hurt them

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/MikeBloomberg/status/1212835935127257089?s=20

hahaha what the gently caress

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Intel&Sebastian posted:

There needs to be an internet Interpol/Hague where we can just plain nuke the truly evil parts of the internet.

Unicorn riot was doxxing nazis for awhile. Are they still doing that?

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

There is absolutely nothing that white people on public transit love more than standing and looking around judging anyone who is not standing, even when there are open seats.

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe
There's more momentum behind a protest movement for vaping than there is for child concentration camps. It's like we're in some sort of movie about how everyone is an idiot or something.

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Dustcat posted:

lol yeah and the punchline was how you got to collect a day's overtime stomping around the mcdonald's investigating the "joke" i guess

you’re forgetting the sweet sweet facebook outrage from pep pep and meemaw

discoukulele
Jan 16, 2010

Yes Sir, I Can Boogie
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrW0kySM6CE

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Intel&Sebastian posted:

There is absolutely nothing that white people on public transit love more than standing and looking around judging anyone who is not standing, even when there are open seats.

Me the guy that does no physical labor ever, why are you tired waitresses?

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

Basebf555 posted:

There's more momentum behind a protest movement for vaping than there is for child concentration camps. It's like we're in some sort of movie about how everyone is an idiot or something.

What's the matter with these cans?!

He hates these cans!

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

yeah most days i wish id just let myself get kidnaped stead a hurtin my drat back. oh well [video type=""]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEwSfbE9IXc[/video]

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Intel&Sebastian posted:

There needs to be an internet Interpol/Hague where we can just plain nuke the truly evil parts of the internet.

I'm down with the internet ceasing to exist 5 minutes after the cyberhague comes into being

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

acab

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
always thought that that gif missed an opportunity with the "reply" button not saying "polls" tbh

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
I don't sit in the subway unless there's a lot of space because I don't want to sandwich myself in between people for a few stops

unless it's a long rear end ride in which case option 1 is clearly the best

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/business/status/1212836673358376961?s=20

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin

Intel&Sebastian posted:

There is absolutely nothing that white people on public transit love more than standing and looking around judging anyone who is not standing, even when there are open seats.

What a loving dumb take

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Dewgy posted:

“a moral victory is better than an actual victory”
Do you seriously think that those two are mutually exclusive?

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

colachute posted:

oh no my dumb Internet forum isn’t around for me to post in so let me launch myself into an existential crisis because my life is sad and way too online

all posted some, some posted all

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Intel&Sebastian posted:

There is absolutely nothing that white people on public transit love more than standing and looking around judging anyone who is not standing, even when there are open seats.

what, ever heard of giving up or not taking a seat so an old person or whomever can have it lol

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Trump was a boring rear end loser today

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

this is fine

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Maybe he's dying

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

Do you seriously think that those two are mutually exclusive?

when your opponent takes full advantage of your hesitance to play dirty, absolutely loving yes lol

i don’t think i could make it any more obvious that i do actually think that

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Intel&Sebastian posted:

There is absolutely nothing that white people on public transit love more than standing and looking around judging anyone who is not standing, even when there are open seats.

if that's true i'm moving to a city with a subway asap

  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4