Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

Mr Interweb posted:

he's already got $130k though :smith:

Always down for the alt-right flushing their money down yet another free speech lawsuit that ends up going nowhere.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Tokamak posted:

Always down for the alt-right flushing their money down yet another free speech lawsuit that ends up going nowhere.

I wouldn’t call lining the pockets of coke dealers “nowhere”

Boosts the local economy really

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Alan Smithee posted:

I wouldn’t call lining the pockets of coke dealers “nowhere”

Boosts the local economy really

it's better than donating to some nazi pac or whatever

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost

mind you that gofundme's from 2018 and the lawsuit has already been thrown out by a judge

Norton the First
Dec 4, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
drat Mark Waid is a cool-rear end megadork.

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything
i feel this is relevant

sit on my Facebook
Jun 20, 2007

ASS GAS OR GRASS
No One Rides for FREE
In the Trumplord Holy Land
Look at that loving picture

Just look at it

0 rows returned
Apr 9, 2007

the news media should be destroyed

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

No but look at the composition, it clearly says "NOT a jewish caricature"

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

loving nazi rag

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

wapo: sanders shows he has a nose for fundraising
wapo: is sanders poisoning the well for other democratic candidates? we ask our panel
wapo: sanders campaign rootless on issues, focuses too heavily on cosmopolitan voters instead of real americans
wapo: sanders campaign attempts to control media narrative

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
So is nobody gonna point out that Bernie is obviously doing an Anti-semetic 4chan signal for his racist fans?

Bastaman Vibration
Jun 26, 2005
someone at WaPo desperately wanting a Bernie/A Wyatt Mann ticket

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012

Ague Proof posted:

i feel this is relevant

good on you for not posting the link, as its so blatantly obvious they're relying on literal racist stereotypes to get HateRetweets

its just like Scorsese's line about Marvel movies getting deliberately exaggerated into the dumbest possible take and posted by the shittiest hot take Nerd websites in hopes of nerd rage RTs

online journalism has been a ducking dumpster fire the past decade

BornAPoorBlkChild has issued a correction as of 17:33 on Jan 2, 2020

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

sit on my Facebook posted:

Just look at it

this avatar really confused me for a second

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

sit on my Facebook posted:

Just look at it

jfc

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

npr:

literally just the happy merchant

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
lmfao npr

yorkinshire
Apr 28, 2009

In space no one can hear your dope beats.
Bernie raised a 'judaic' horde of cash.

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo
Hoard.

Sedisp
Jun 20, 2012

Bernies pile of sheckles grows larger despite concerns about his anti semitism.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Fatcat capitalists: "For the hoard!"

Trodden upon working class: "For the horde!"

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc

Sedisp posted:

Bernies pile of sheckles grows larger despite concerns about his anti semitism.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc

Epic High Five posted:

Fatcat capitalists: "For the hoard!"

Trodden upon working class: "For the horde!"

Hillary, looking at the electorate: I'm getting the vapors!

Trump, looking at the electorate: I'm getting the vapers!

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Azathoth posted:

That would require multiple judges at many different levels to all be in on it. One judge could theoretically put their finger on the scale for him to some degree, but anything egregious would certainly be brought up in appeals by the plaintiffs. A lot of judges would need to be willing to look the other way in a highly public trial/appeal for that to happen. Not saying that couldn't happen ever, just that no one's risking a lifetime appointment or a cushy capstone elected office for Alex loving Jones.

The bigger thing stopping anything like that, though, is something you allude to with your question: they've been caught dead to rights on pretty much everything, because they did not make even cursory attempts, at least at the time, to hide what they were doing. The piles of evidence really leave no room for doubt.

I'd also be more afraid as well if Jones could actually put on a likeable persona, and if the people going after him weren't so obviously sympathetic. I mean, if I knew nothing about the case and was a juror, then the lawyer for a father whose child was murdered gave me incontrovertible evidence that Jones organized an extensive campaign to claim that the murdered child didn't exist, despite knowing from the start that it wasn't true, it would be difficult for me not to leap out of the jury box and throttle him right there.

I always forget that the US Legal system is incredibly Byzantine. I think i'm just wary after the guys who took over the wildlife preserve got off scott free. The punishment of right wing crazies has been pretty lackluster over the last decade.

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

npr:

That's terrible, it's clearly Bernie is literally in the middle of a clap, but oops!

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
more details

https://twitter.com/KELLYWEILL/status/1212792228579557376

doesn't sound like he'll escape prison this time

an oldie pic with.... guess who

https://twitter.com/splcenter/status/1101572953194549248

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

I know the world is terrible but stuff like legacy media outlets reporting on bernie’s fundraising with A Wyatt Mann caricatures is funny, to me

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

I know the world is terrible but stuff like legacy media outlets reporting on bernie’s fundraising with A Wyatt Mann caricatures is funny, to me

It owns, someone should make a collection so we can start accusing the media of anti-Semitism en masse. turn about is fair play fuckers

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

doesn't sound like he'll escape prison this time

that's a new twist on an old tale, usually the dad kidnaps the kids at gunpoint in front of his wife.

Scary!
Oct 22, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
Washington Times:

https://amp.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/jan/2/bernie-sanders-posts-345-million-fourth-quarter-fu/

Come the gently caress on lol

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Ague Proof posted:

i feel this is relevant

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

npr:

jfc thats just loving transparent

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy
fwiw, wapo changed the photo

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc
*extremely Mario 64 voice*

Wapo!

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

Intel&Sebastian posted:

*extremely Mario 64 voice*

Wapo!

Future Wapo article: "So Long, Gay Buttigieg. Pete drops out."

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

An antifa demonstration against Invictus' planned talk in Vancouver was where Lauren Southern got piss thrown on her. She was never seen in public in Vancouver ever again, and Invictus was barred from entering Canada :owned:

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
:gay:
I thought Corbyn's defeat meant they were going to smear Bernie as anti-Semitic, not be anti-Semitic at him.

Ok lol of course they'd go for both.

Scary!
Oct 22, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
NPR changed their image too

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
THREE different photos of him rolling his hands what the hell

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Juul-Whip posted:

An antifa demonstration against Invictus' planned talk in Vancouver was where Lauren Southern got piss thrown on her. She was never seen in public in Vancouver ever again, and Invictus was barred from entering Canada :owned:
another odd thing about him is that he managed to have some connections and overlap with trump people. an organizer for a group called "latinos for trump" and "texans united for america" named jen lo brought him to austin for rallies and was buds with him for awhile

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral

quote:

A drooling and pungent homeless man made double-dipping look like child’s play at a Midtown Whole Foods, grabbing from the hot food bar with his bare hands to stuff his bearded face — as employees just chuckled and said they were powerless to stop him.

A Post photo editor had just plunked down $17 for a jerk chicken dinner at the store across from Bryant Park on Sunday night when he spotted the grungy gourmand ignoring numerous “No Sampling” signs to treat the bar like his personal feed bag.

The unidentified chowhound pounded mac-and-cheese and mixed veggies, at times using serving spoons to pack multiple dishes into a plastic cup he’d brought with him from the outside.

But at other points, he simply dug in with his visibly dirty mitts, grabbing food from the trays and shoving it directly into his mouth, wet with drool and framed by a scraggly beard.

In the closest thing to a display of personal hygiene from the man, he stopped every now and then to lick his fingers clean.

All the while, Whole Foods workers looked on, smiling and laughing — while doing nothing to stop the pig-out.
it apparently took three entire ny post reporters to write this hateful poo poo