Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

I guess smarxist was right about getting (another) discord going lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Basebf555 posted:

This kind of forums drama only makes me nervous, I get no entertainment from it, because selfishly I have no clue how I'd get through even a single day of work without the Trump thread and the forums in general.

:same:

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Drama's actually fun if you're not a basketcase

Ragequit
Jun 1, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

Gringostar posted:

this post is completely unconstitutional

https://i.imgur.com/401HJBn.mp4

Cool video of power lines I guess?

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

Gringostar posted:

this post is completely unconstitutional

https://i.imgur.com/401HJBn.mp4

motherfucking bombers who think red lights and stop signs don't apply to them, i hope they get run over by a truck

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Louisgod posted:

reminder that trump thinks that these planes are literally invisible lmao

rofl

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
Lets just ride this train where it leads

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

I, for one, cannot wait for the 10 minute diatribe about steam-powered invisible airplanes at the SOTU that the press reports simply as, "and President Trump also spoke at some length about advances being made under his tenure in the Navy and Air Force"

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

ArfJason posted:

Dude... Can u believe it? Yeah yeah.. gently caress... And tracy used to be such a good girl... I cant believe it..... You going to the trial? gently caress bro... I dont know man... Its just... I wouldnt be able to look her in the eye... Yeah me too....
You getting anything for the funeral? Nancy loved corgis... Maybe something like that... gently caress i dont even know man... This is all so hosed up... Ok i need to go before i just... Break... Love you man.
*hangs phone looks around, breathes in sharply and rubs eyes* guess idiocracy is turning more and more into a documentary given whats going on with the world, when you really get down to it.

glad the FYAD ceasefire is working

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
You can't undersell how relatably stupid trump is to most people

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

More turmp less lowtax please

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.

pillsburysoldier posted:

Man there's a whole lot of stuff going on in cspam outside of the trump thread :(

There’s an outside the trump thread?

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

zegermans posted:

glad the FYAD ceasefire is working

arfjason is a cspam poster

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

That hat is pretty funny but I can see how someone could reasonably take it the wrong way (sincerely)

i mean that's pretty much the exact problem with the trans rant that snoo photoquoted

yes, it's understandable that lowtax knows an insane trans person who's nuttier than a bag of squirrels and deserves to be made fun of, and making fun of them can be funny

but perhaps, just fuckin' perhaps, 2020 might be an OK time to realize that it's not exactly an action you can take in a vacuum, and to just let it go

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

A Gnarlacious Bro posted:

seems like folks could find plenty on a sustainable platform like twitter instead of going full slash and burn on the endangered SA rainforests to get more arable drama fields

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

someone who's a lawyer should set up a non profit trust to fund a xenforo something awful clone in preparation for the coming apocalypse of our dead gay forums

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

freckle posted:

a cspam superstar in fact

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
I think my fav thing about forums posting is how if a couple people in a thread reply to an "outsider" then their responses now represent the entire forum/thread

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Love love, turtle walk! 🐢
Love love, turtle hop! 🐢
The turtle turns around
It makes this pleasant sound:

🎶 Turtle: idiocracy has become a documentary in front of our eyes when you really get down to it. 🎶

Wakko
Jun 9, 2002
Faboo!

or if you're the right kind of basketcase

also this happens every other year here

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

ArfJason is CSPAM now

without their tireless posting I'd have a much less clear framework with which to interpret the madness going on around me

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

ArfJason posted:

Love love, turtle hop! 🐢
The turtle turns around

🎶 Turtle: idiocracy has become a documentary in front of our eyes when you really get down to it. 🎶

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

You can't undersell how relatably stupid trump is to most people

the Paris Accord thing is my favorite example of him not giving a poo poo about knowing even the basic facts about anything

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

pillsburysoldier posted:

must be really dangerous and pretty boring in missouri :/

Ms -13 at every corner, selling tacos

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

freckle posted:

great lets send you to fyad in exchange

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

ArfJason posted:

Love love, turtle hop! 🐢
The turtle turns around

rip turtlicious

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Schnorkles posted:

lets just ban you instead

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Marzzle posted:

seems like folks could find plenty on a sustainable platform like twitter instead of going full slash and burn on the endangered SA rainforests to get more arable drama fields

Everything ends bruh

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Marzzle posted:

I must have a thread with a title and posts inside it, the nebulousness of twitter makes me scared

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Schnorkles posted:

a cspam invasion of fyad would actually be hilarious

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Sometimes you gotta slash and burn some lands so you can have a big-rear end country destroying fire that looks epic as gently caress and ends all life

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

freckle posted:

lets just ban you instead

ban everyone tbh

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.
I would gladly be a quisling if someone offered me power here. That’s one of the hogworts houses right?

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
freckle says gently caress you enough. he'd make it in fyad.

a peck of pickled peckers
Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

Rubellavator posted:

More turmp less lowtax please

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

ive seen far more disgusting things on a plane than a blue checkmark taking creepshots of women's feet

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

https://twitter.com/CBCAlerts/status/1212795676641370113

getting fired for hitting positive for nicotine.

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

Tom r mp

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Schnorkles posted:

trumps "understanding" of stealth technology is one of my favorite loving things lmao

Trump knows more about "subject X" than maybe anyone because he reads about it. They have these things called briefings for him and he instantly absorbs all knowledge of the briefing subject because he has these things call good genes which gave him a powerful brain.

It's not your fault you can't comprehend this because you don't have those same good genes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
I went to the zoo yesterday and usually I feel like I miss like 75% of the animals who have areas of their enclosure they can just not be seen in, but yesterday I saw them all AND I caught a pretty long Rhino fight. It owned.