Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ugato
Apr 9, 2009

We're not?
this is an impressive level of disgust for a poor person. like you can think it’s lovely for dude to steal food I guess. maybe a little more that he just dug his hands into some of it. but the writing describing it is just an impressive level of hatred here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

NEVER FUCKING TAKE A NIGHT OFF CLAN WARS.

Ugato posted:

this is an impressive level of disgust for a poor person. like you can think it’s lovely for dude to steal food I guess. maybe a little more that he just dug his hands into some of it. but the writing describing it is just an impressive level of hatred here

the hateful writing also just makes me think all this poo poo is fuckin' lies

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012

bring back old gbs posted:

jfc thats just loving transparent

:lol: it just keeps happening. do they have a AroundBlacksNeverRelax.jpg of like, kamala harris or cory booker or something?

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

https://twitter.com/StefanMolyneux/status/1212606956764114947

what the gently caress is wrong with him :psyduck:

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Does he have a complementary tweet about the stranger things girl turning 18 (or 15)?

I’d imagine he salivates over teen eggs as much as he sweats over late-20s ones.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

If there's anything that shrivels an ovary, it's him

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/greg_doucette/status/1212848820758941696

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

Mr Interweb posted:

what the gently caress is wrong with him :psyduck:

he is now just doing it for negative attention. fishing for social media 'engagement'

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

Wait, Greensboro? The Greensboro Massacre Greensboro? Well that's not that surprising actually.

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

Hellsau posted:

Wait, Greensboro? The Greensboro Massacre Greensboro? Well that's not that surprising actually.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWXazVhlyxQ

Proust Malone
Apr 4, 2008

I started listening to cspan shows on iTunes podcasts and i hasn’t really paid attention to how many 100% evil people they have on. michael Malice went full mask off on white nationalism while being interview by a federalist ghoul.

https://www.c-span.org/video/?462539-1/after-words-michael-malice

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

npr:

literally just the happy merchant

National Pogrom Ratio

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

how many of this worthless shitbags are going to bail and how sizeable of a majority are going to ride that trump train into iran maga maga 2020

Dec 26, 2012

Ron Jeremy posted:

I started listening to cspan shows on iTunes podcasts and i hasn’t really paid attention to how many 100% evil people they have on. michael Malice went full mask off on white nationalism while being interview by a federalist ghoul.

https://www.c-span.org/video/?462539-1/after-words-michael-malice

is his name actually michael malice lol

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

He’s wearing a loving bedazzled totenkopf.

The sweaty nerd with steamed-up glasses interviewing him is like a parody of a federalist ghoul.

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

quote:

Dorsett “was one heck of a speaker and could really fire up a crowd,” his FBI handler, Frierson, recalled in the UNCG oral history. “He could portray himself as one of them. And he would tell me everything that was going on. So sure, he’d made some fiery speeches, there’s no question about it. But if he hadn’t, he would have been worthless.”

There’s nothing to indicate, however, that Dorsett wasn’t “one of them” — a true believer in the Klan’s mission — and he didn’t exactly shy away from fostering racial terrorism. At an August 1966 rally that packed Raleigh’s Memorial Auditorium and drew public protests, he said: “We’re sitting on a powder keg.… You don’t know what I’ll do before I leave, and you don’t know what you’ll do. We don’t believe in violence, and we’re not going to have violence, if we have to kill every n***** in America.”

One of the recently declassified memos, written in February 1976, reveals just how much the bureau rewarded the Klan organizer. Dorsett was on the bureau’s payroll from January 1959 to October 1970, according to one of the FBI memos. The payments totaled $26,266.01 (the equivalent of more than $200,000 today, when adjusted for inflation). Roughly two thirds of the payment was for “services” provided, with the remainder covering unspecified “expenses.”

“An analysis of these payments at FBI Headquarters reveals Dorsett was paid on a ‘cash-on-delivery’ basis,” the memo added, “and that these payments were commensurate with the information he furnished.”

Even as he rallied the state’s most hardcore racists, Dorsett helped the FBI destabilize North Carolina’s large UKA contingent by exacerbating tensions among the group’s leaders. Banished from the UKA in 1967, Dorsett quickly founded a rival faction, the Confederate Knights of the KKK — with a big assist from his FBI handler, Frierson, who helped draft the group’s first manifesto and passed Dorsett still more cash.

Internally, the FBI viewed its assist with founding a Klan group as a major accomplishment.

“We utilized this opposing Klan organization through Dorsett as a means of causing confusion and dissension within the Klan,” an FBI report later noted. “A total of 41 chapters of the CKKKK were chartered; however, all of them did not become effective operating chapters.”

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Apraxin posted:

it apparently took three entire ny post reporters to write this hateful poo poo

It's amazing how people are still surprised minimum wage workers don't give a poo poo. Customers and their bosses treat them like poo poo, and raise hell if they even suggest being paid a living wage, then turn around and wonder why they're just letting people take stuff. If that had been my store, I'd have told the guy to fill up what he wanted on the house. Then these people would freak out and wonder why the homeless guy is getting free stuff, they don't get free stuff! You know because they have homes and aren't so desprate and hungry to risk arrest by stealing food.

Proust Malone
Apr 4, 2008

01011001 posted:

is his name actually michael malice lol

conservatism is the new punk rock. hadn’t you heard?

quote:

Malice's pseudonym was inspired by nicknames such as Sid Vicious and Poly Styrene that were common within the punk movement and the cultural movement that centered around Andy Warhol, two cultural movements that greatly influenced Malice.

Dec 26, 2012

aaaaahahahaha what a dork

LordSaturn
Aug 12, 2007

sadly unfunny

re michael malice: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sfu-oko0Fl8&t=79s

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

Antifa Turkeesian posted:

The sweaty nerd with steamed-up glasses interviewing him is like a parody of a federalist ghoul.

lol that's Meghan McCain's husband / serial plagiarist Ben Domenech

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

ha ha ha ha ha! oh my god. even she could have done better.

Serf
May 5, 2011

i spent my week off ignoring politics and playing swtor and what do i see today?

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde

Charles 2 of Spain
Nov 7, 2017

Fashmouth, tweet about eggs

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

Charles 2 of Spain posted:

Fashmouth, tweet about eggs

he's gunna be tweeting every white woman on this list isn't he?

Kirsten Stewart, your eggs are entering their Twilight years!
Sarah Hyland, your eggs are going bad, better start your own Modern Family today!
Margot Robbie, 30 is too old to be dating a Joker! Did you know the male Penguin cares for and protects his mate's precious, precious eggs??

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

hahaha he was great

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

I'm am most annoyed that he said Eggum instead of Ovum :argh:

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
Stefan m is one of the speakers at Mancon lol

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

What the gently caress

https://twitter.com/dgradenigo/status/1212962041968898050

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

dude seems like the usual sociopath

https://twitter.com/DGradenigo/status/1212945494412009475?s=20

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

the creepy condescending tone makes this ideal for random normies to quote tweet burn and get really high engagement

Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe

Hell yea- oh, not that Union :sigh:

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Ague Proof posted:

i feel this is relevant

Remember when AOC revealed she had Jewish ancestry and this photo ran for weeks any time she was mentioned:

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

why just black Americans.

white people dont want to be drafted either

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

No but you see it is the black man’s burden

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

quote:

Internally, the FBI viewed its assist with founding a Klan group as a major accomplishment.

I'm sure they did

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

good thing he didn't swear while calling for the destruction of a nation

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
How dare another country be upset the US assainated a top official!!!

Just let us make you eat dirt without fighting back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
she apparently moved to portland awhile go for the purpose of hanging around joey gibson

https://twitter.com/leftkist/status/1213163226055073792?s=19