Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
A good night it seems

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
HAILS TAN

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Watch Trump start a loving war

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

https://twitter.com/JasonSCampbell/status/1212930634315948033

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

when he says official he means both parties and 100% of the mainstream media

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
it's time to release the Alien Alloys

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

Serf posted:

lmao living in a dying empire owns

Yeah like one of the strangest things is how we're so impulsive and haphazard. It's like we're led by a mad monarch. He commands that a decade long foreign policy commitment be upturned, just utterly betraying allies? Done. Even if our military has to blow up the bases they were in because they weren't able to take things away in time, and tons of our bases still had poo poo in them. An important leader in a force we're fighting gets assassinated? Well, no setup or explanation or anything, it just is done and the president comes out and rambles for 40 minutes about it. Basically declaring a war that could plunge the entire middle east in chaos and wreck the world economy, let alone actually cause the military significant losses? Just do it! The president doesn't even have to be in his office! HE DOESN'T NEED TO BE IN THE CAPITAL!

Whatever safeguards we thought we had we don't. A madman can come into power and do whatever the gently caress he wants.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

we will be greeted as liberators

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

this dumb gently caress still thinks Iraq 2003 was justified

not you Lawman

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

GrimGypsy posted:

are the "hundreds of americans" the suleimai guy killed real people, or just chuds?

they were soldiers in a warzone

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

lmao aaahahahahaha

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

trump definitely thinks this is gonna help him get reelected

he's probably right, too

the popes toes
Oct 10, 2004

do we have to go to work tomorrow? The answer is of course not, silly.

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
boy I sure wish we could afford healthcare but man we're just plum all out of extra cash :shrug:

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
iranians: actually, this owns! We love getting owned!!

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

biggest hochul head in china

:wow:

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Grondoth posted:

Yeah like one of the strangest things is how we're so impulsive and haphazard. It's like we're led by a mad monarch. He commands that a decade long foreign policy commitment be upturned, just utterly betraying allies? Done. Even if our military has to blow up the bases they were in because they weren't able to take things away in time, and tons of our bases still had poo poo in them. An important leader in a force we're fighting gets assassinated? Well, no setup or explanation or anything, it just is done and the president comes out and rambles for 40 minutes about it. Basically declaring a war that could plunge the entire middle east in chaos and wreck the world economy, let alone actually cause the military significant losses? Just do it! The president doesn't even have to be in his office! HE DOESN'T NEED TO BE IN THE CAPITAL!

Whatever safeguards we thought we had we don't. A madman can come into power and do whatever the gently caress he wants.

lmao what the gently caress are you smoking, we betray allies and assassinate dudes all the time binch :911:

Aino Minako
Dec 16, 2007

Perpetual rage elemental

DryGoods posted:

there's going to be a lot of bad info flying around in tweets. be careful what you read and trust the next day or so. just saw someone tweeting Donald Trump was the President of the United States of America

lol gtfo

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Grondoth posted:

if you had any LOGIC in your BRAIN you would KNOW that the inerrant Founders of Democracy foresaw this and everything is going according to the plan of the Holy Constitution

BgRdMchne
Oct 31, 2011

https://twitter.com/JimLaPorta/status/1212934411488055296?s=20

aumf aumf aumf

discoukulele
Jan 16, 2010

Yes Sir, I Can Boogie
Oh lawd. Im too high for this. I hope I don't wake up to ww3.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

what's going on

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
tomorrow is going to suck

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
anyone remember obama's little adventure in libya? lmao

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Vim Fuego posted:

are we involved in a 3rd war in the middle east now?

5th

iraq
afghanistan
yemen
syria
now iran

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

dear iranians please shoot the embedded reporters first

the popes toes
Oct 10, 2004

I have serious thoughts and wish to express them in DnD but I still can't figure out Lowtax's angle so I'm leaning no

Aino Minako
Dec 16, 2007

Perpetual rage elemental

number go down tomorrow?

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.

Mr Hootington posted:

A good night it seems

I remember someone earlier saying in this very thread that trump was being a boring failson today; how's that crow tasting, you dumb fuckler?

Big boy, big gains! it just goes up and up and up, folks!

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

lol gently caress you rear end in a top hat

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
Attacking Iraq because of the lie of WMDs and this, which is a stupider way to start a war? I honestly can't decide.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/ErinBanco/status/1212931981383753734?s=19

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

OhFunny posted:

https://twitter.com/LaithMarouf/sta...ingawful.com%2F

Anyone seeing any more about this? We going in against Hezballah in Lebanon too???

Probably defensive for the embassy but who knows lol

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Women are wonderful animals, they should be making music and writing novels about having a complex relationship with your mother.
https://twitter.com/aliarouzi/status/1212932695736684544?s=20

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
oh,well, i guess if it's legal. no problem then .

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

time 2 die

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Shear Modulus posted:

5th

iraq
afghanistan
yemen
syria
now iran

Embargoes count as acts of war right? If that's the case then Venezuela as well

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
libyaballs

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Grondoth posted:

Yeah like one of the strangest things is how we're so impulsive and haphazard. It's like we're led by a mad monarch.

that “like” is doing a lotta work there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Looks like this time they skipped a 9/11