Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Woodchip
Mar 28, 2010
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9OFpfTd0EIs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

These dentures won't stop me from tearing out jugulars in Thunderdome.

Soy Division posted:

hey if you’re still draft age theres always gaining 150 pounds and giving yourself type 2 diabetes as a draft dodging strategy

finally you can justify gaming 24/7 to your mom

or the ted nugent "poo poo your pants every day and wear the poo poo crusted pants to the draft office and then later brag that if you hadn't done that you definitely would have been the most badass soldier of all time" strategy

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

welp this owns

good thing the president has a vast and skilled staff of national security experts to consult as he makes his carefully considered moves

Soy Division
Aug 12, 2004

Agean90 posted:

anyway before I pass out for the night goons remember that the heart of darkness in 03 had record breaking protests against the Iraq war and this one's gonna be even less popular, don't believe the news' lies when they say this poo poo has broad support
tbh this war wd probably be even less popular than Vietnam

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/399731975432728576

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/farnazfassihi/status/1212937834522447872

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

I JUST GOT HOME

IT'S WAR

THE FORETOLD WAR

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

coons!

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

on my way to my apartment in central DC, looking forward to seeing what deployment capabilities Iran has

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

SKULL.GIF posted:

I JUST GOT HOME

IT'S WAR

THE FORETOLD WAR

WELCOME BROTHER JOIN US IN THE DANCE OF DEATH

Woodchip
Mar 28, 2010

Agean90 posted:

anyway before I pass out for the night goons remember that the heart of darkness in 03 had record breaking protests against the Iraq war and this one's gonna be even less popular, don't believe the news' lies when they say this poo poo has broad support

Some darn effective protests too.

?:thunk:

punished milkman
Dec 5, 2018

would have won
is there a war now???? lmna0

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
lol

trump isn't going to start a war he will back down like he always does

don't get me wrong it's going to be a clusterfuck but this ain't cheney we're talking about, this will take away from executive time and gofling

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
where's that tweet from dan rather about how its in our hands to make 2020 better than 2019

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Drain the swamp

Irradiate the swamp

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

thats a probin

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
time to get incredibly high

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
gently caress I hope this is over before my 6 year old turns 18.

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Agean90 posted:

Friendly reminder that Bush got re-elected the following year, which is indicative of November.

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Louisgod posted:

time to get incredibly high

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

https://twitter.com/JessforDelaware/status/1212940967780782082

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Women are wonderful animals, they should be making music and writing novels about having a complex relationship with your mother.
https://twitter.com/hexprax/status/1212940633838510080?s=20

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

lowtax please resolve this iran thing in stream

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

we were at war and now we are now at more war

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

Soy Division posted:

tbh this war wd probably be even less popular than Vietnam

yeah, only the chuds are pumped and even they're not gonna be happy once it starts turning out the way it's likely to turn out

trump sending in serial killers with implicit orders to snipe random civilians means we're not gonna have a single ally who knows anything about anything on the ground

Woodchip
Mar 28, 2010
Time for the 9/11 kids to hit the iran plateau :tandp:

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
haha trump haha trum

Ayn Randi
Mar 12, 2009

Grimey Drawer
trumwar eternal

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Isn't the casbah in Morocco

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

I remember when people thought going into Afghanistan was the end of the world. Graveyard of empires and all that.

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

Horseshoe theory posted:

Friendly reminder that Bush got re-elected the following year, which is indicative of November.

that was a pretty popular war at the time, though

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
this is president trump just sending out a floater to see what the temperature is on war with iran, nothing more!!

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

tacodaemon posted:

on my way to my apartment in central DC, looking forward to seeing what deployment capabilities Iran has

same, can't wait to see what kind of gently caress up poo poo I get to watch outside my window

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

President Rouhani has been given a six hour probe,

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

if youre a person of conscious (poc) then its time to make the Weather Underground look like underachievers

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

May 11, 2007

Contains Carbon Monoxide
Only MSNBC is still talking about this

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

GrimGypsy posted:

lowtax please resolve this iran thing in stream

*nukes tehran*

look man people were just asking me to do something and other people said don’t and i didnt know what to do so i did it

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
lmao

Only 19 of the current Senators were in the Senate at the time of the 9/11 AUMF.

Seems like maybe it should be debated again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AbysmalPeptoBismol
Feb 5, 2016

Nausea, heartburn, indigestion, upset stomach, diarrhea!

We were already at war. Now we're at HYPER WAR.