Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

StrugglingHoneybun posted:

Bad news from my space force station orbitting over the crater where europe used to be. We're out of space ketchup

Out of even space catsup as well?

Wow amazing top of page.

Trumbns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Dumb Lowtax posted:

Troops are workers too, and most of them eventually decide that it's all bullshit but they're already too deep in to escape. Couple of my childhood friends are just office workers stuck in Baghdad at the moment

Wasn’t this essentially part of the Nuremberg defense (along with “Just following orders!”)? I remember a number of war criminals claiming they were in too deep not continue war criming.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Kurtofan posted:

if you want to talk about something else, terfs got my twitter account locked and i can't get it back, help

good, twitter is trash haha

the popes toes
Oct 10, 2004

He didn't tweet a confederate flag so there's that at least. I mean yet.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

2DCAT posted:

I enlisted prior to 911 and the endless wars because I was poor, had no scholarship offers, and no good career options.

it’s about blood debt, wait hold on a sec

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

Al! posted:

i know you all wanted to keep your bernie hopes but many of you were way too young to see what happens when america goes into a blood frenzy

I want to believe things are different now but I know in my heart they aren't

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Rah! posted:

guillotine them

they asked me to delete a tweet about graham lineham but i can't delete it because my account is suspended...how kafkaiesque

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
i'm the Space Force Clown

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Lol I'm 100% sure that nothing matters still applies. Nothing is going to happen

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

one of the trumpier nights imo

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

Trump pardoned the dude who liked to shoot 12 year old girls for sport. If we get an actual land war, trump is gonna go on twitter hooting and hollering for scorched earth.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Kurtofan posted:

if you want to talk about something else, terfs got my twitter account locked and i can't get it back, help
i got one acct sussed on friday the 13th and then they zapped my alt on xmas lol

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Al! posted:

i know you all wanted to keep your bernie hopes but many of you were way too young to see what happens when america goes into a blood frenzy

truly JOE! is the geriatric president we need to bring victory to america

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

thinkin about that ww3 again

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMrqlo_L-gY

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

DryGoods posted:

i can't believe Al!, the shadowy leader of cspam, would authorize this thread-strike

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

its fukn catchy as ever

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

which video game music is tonight's mood

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

blue squares posted:

Lol I'm 100% sure that nothing matters still applies. Nothing is going to happen

people finally wising up

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

gonna be 30º warmer than normal here tomorrow :tif:

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
This first episode of Earth's final season is really pulling out all the stops.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

SKULL.GIF posted:

I haven't smoked in a few years but I really want to get high right now and contemplate that we're on the precipice of world war 3 and immanentizing the eschaton

it's pretty cool knowing that this is going to be the first major war we do entirely in the social media age

Twitter wasn't a thing during 9/11 or Mission Accomplished, but it's gonna be a thing for all of this, and we have to deal with knowing we can see it all coming via the news immediately as it happens and yet can do nothing about it or to prepare for it

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

blue squares posted:

trump is going to happen :smugdon:

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
the mad cow addled british transphobes went too far this time

802.11weed
May 9, 2007

no
loving wonderful news. guess i’ll just have to get high

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

pillsburysoldier posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fH-lLbHbG-A

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

Yeah, another war. That Witcher song good as gently caress.

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4fxFcPgOps

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Kurtofan posted:

truly JOE! is the geriatric president we need to bring victory to america

"text JOE to FIVE OH FIVE FIVE OH to donate $4.99 to our boys on the FRONT LINES, the money will go to telegrams, postcards, brycreem, and USO Shows featuring Kitty "Boom Boom" Crackers

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

blue squares posted:

what matters is that one time i turned your avatar into RED SQUARE (in russia you see) and you got mad and changed it back immediately but i wasnt sure you got the joke :(

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop

Horseshoe theory posted:

Wasn’t this essentially part of the Nuremberg defense (along with “Just following orders!”)? I remember a number of war criminals claiming they were in too deep not continue war criming.

That argument is fine for a low-level worker who followed the rules, didn't directly hurt anyone themselves, and didn't have any power or agency to stop anything or even leave. Not fine for an officer who can just come home to a lucrative career. Not fine for people just manually committing atrocities.

the popes toes
Oct 10, 2004

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

pillsburysoldier posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWds9xgc0BY

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

kaleedity posted:

gonna be 30º warmer than normal here tomorrow :tif:

theres only one day with a forecast low below freezing here in the next week. winter my rear end!

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

SKULL.GIF posted:

I haven't smoked in a few years but I really want to get high right now and contemplate that we're on the precipice of world war 3 and immanentizing the eschaton

Weed is good

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.

pillsburysoldier posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IRlVBZs8YY

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster

1. lmao. good luck with that.

2. what a loving world to come back to after just watching Knives Out.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

2DCAT posted:

I enlisted prior to 911 and the endless wars because I was poor, had no scholarship offers, and no good career options.

and you rose through the ranks until you met the potus and watched him poo poo himself

another military success story :911:

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde

a.lo posted:

i’m going to give my life for trump
trash_can_man.jpg

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

deathbysnusnu posted:

Trump pardoned the dude who liked to shoot 12 year old girls for sport. If we get an actual land war, trump is gonna go on twitter hooting and hollering for scorched earth.

yeah, he’s really trying to make Warfighters a thing and it’s fuckibg gross

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
imagine not smoking weed lmfao