Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

oh poo poo go off queen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

not wrong

wet_goods
Jun 21, 2004

I'M BAAD!

Third World Reagan posted:

Watch iran start a loving war

Khamenia me ha me ha the dove

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

fosborb posted:

https://twitter.com/RobertMLee/status/1212928896745775104

our infrastructure is totally loving open btw. a real war would be... eye opening

will be , you mean

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

If wohl enlists then so will I but on Iran's side

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
did you hear that hatsune miku will be at coachella this year?

Mouth Ze Dong
Jan 2, 2005

Aint no thing like me, 'cept me.
Lol at hacking our grid on election night

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

glad our independent press is gearing up to justify this poo poo

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

piss

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

Sir Tonk posted:

did you hear that hatsune miku will be at coachella this year?

Oh poo poo! Dude, first Toss a Coin to Your Witcher, and now this?

It's a great time to be alive! I sure hope nothing happens to jeopardize that.

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster

byob historian posted:

will be , you mean

well yeah, but nothing matters trumps all

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

WORLD

WRESTLING

ENTERTAINMENT

Charles 2 of Spain
Nov 7, 2017

Every Iranian I know is a computer wizard so lmao when every Alexa in America starts to fire lasers.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

fosborb posted:

our infrastructure is totally loving open btw. a real war would be... eye opening

if they want to take out wells fargo while theyre at it that would solve alot of my problems

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

StrugglingHoneybun posted:

Lol at hacking our grid on election night
really think theyll w8 that lomg?

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

i know thats why im confused

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
wait poo poo they're going to wreck our financial system?

I mean it'll suck for cumshitter but

:thunk:

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

there will be little retaliation of meaning because nothing matters and most of it will have zero effect on the daily lives of 99% of the country

this is all going to be out of the news cycle soon enough after trump says or does some other stupid poo poo. this is our pathetic reality

oh and australia is still burning the gently caress down

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
Who put radium in charge of the war in Iran

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

dads friend steve posted:

oh poo poo go off queen

wait'll you see the photo of her rolling her eyes at trump while she approves the expanded AUMF

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

i wish i could give a gently caress but it's pretty hard to

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

being disgusted and furious all the time pwns my taint/brown area

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

triple sulk posted:

there will be little retaliation of meaning because nothing matters and most of it will have zero effect on the daily lives of 99% of the country

this is all going to be out of the news cycle soon enough after trump says or does some other stupid poo poo. this is our pathetic reality

Iran is going to make the world forget about Australia really quick.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

please vote for bernie sanders

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

SKULL.GIF posted:

WORLD

WRESTLING

ENTERTAINMENT

*extremely maximus decidus meridius commander of the armies of the north general of the felix legions loyal servant to the true emperor marcus aurelius voice*

ARE YOU NOT WORLD WRESTLING ENTERTAINED???

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Infrastructure week, finally!

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

fosborb posted:

well at least it's really difficult to get firearms and ammunition in the united states

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

triple sulk posted:

Would iran hacking trumps twitter account be classed as little or big retaliation?

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
[JOHN BOLTON bursts outside onto the porch] GRETCHEN!!! GRETCHEN ITS HAPPENIN'!!!

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

Samurai Sanders posted:

Well duh, they'd say no.

congress actually did have oversight on this, the budget they passed a few months ago originally was going to make hostilities towards iran require a new AUMF but that little clause got removed before voting and the post-removal bill was passed

they chose to abandon their responsibilities because it was easier to get the vote over with and go on winter vacation lmao

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Nonsense posted:

Iran is going to make the world forget about Australia really quick.

most people probably don't even know

my mom watches cnn all day as far as i am aware and had no idea lmao

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

triple sulk posted:

i wish i could give a gently caress but it's pretty hard to

might as well trump

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
i feel like garbage and that i can barely breathe my chest is so congested. this sucks. but whatever i get to dick around and play video games and get high instead of going to work tomorrow that part owns

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
Remember when Alex Jones had to apologize to yogurt

Mouth Ze Dong
Jan 2, 2005

Aint no thing like me, 'cept me.

byob historian posted:

really think theyll w8 that lomg?

"Revenge is a dish best served cold"

-an ancient Iranian proverb

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

CODChimera posted:

Would iran hacking trumps twitter account be classed as little or big retaliation?

prob the biggest esp if they say make him resign over twitter

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

SpaceGoku posted:

congress actually did have oversight on this, the budget they passed a few months ago originally was going to make hostilities towards iran require a new AUMF but that little clause got removed before voting and the post-removal bill was passed

they chose to abandon their responsibilities because it was easier to get the vote over with and go on winter vacation lmao

Because trump would have cared about that at all. I mean they are a lot of cowards and should be ashamed, but we're past laws mattering.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

Remember when Alex Jones had to apologize to yogurt

i can not say this enough: the deposition tape review on knowledge fight is amazing. they appear to have no legal advice or strategy and are just going to crash and burn in court so incredibly hard

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

remember when the president was impeached like two weeks ago lol nothing matters and i want to die

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

StrugglingHoneybun posted:

"Revenge is a dish best served cold"

-an ancient Iranian proverb

the longer they take the warmer the globell be