Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Raccooon
Dec 5, 2009

Glad to see my birthday may be the day WWIII started.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

https://twitter.com/TheWarNerd/status/1212956038632280064?s=19

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Gonna play more pokemon to get ready for this war

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Ask me about my warcrimes.

CODChimera posted:

That carrier group is 100% sinking, it's probably already happening in fact

there are much higher odds that this turns into a embassy going down, assassination of state/defense leaders overseas, or even terror attacks on the united states. iran does unconventional attacks, not straight up fights. if they are going to do something it's going to be on US soil, an embassy, or assinations, not a military brawl starting up.

a subway blowing up or a restaurant in DC with politcal staff is far more likely and far more their style than attacking a carrier.

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

lol jfc theres not enough heavy metals in the universe to explain boomer brains

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Raccooon posted:

Glad to see my birthday may be the day WWIII started.

Happy scorched-earth day!

Burn Zone
May 22, 2004

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

PathAsc posted:

pokémon go to the front

Charles 2 of Spain
Nov 7, 2017

Epic High Five posted:

What are the odds I wake up tomorrow to the cleansing fires of nuclear oblivion versus news that a carrier just got took out

It's like the middle of the day over there right now, they've had like since 8am to plan a response
Probably waiting for the Navy Seals to pick up the USB sticks.

Superanos
Nov 13, 2009

love to wake up to war

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
pokemon go to war

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
world police doing another mag dump

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

lol

Serf
May 5, 2011

tremble with terror at the coming attacks from the nefarious iranians and their network of elite operatives

our only hope are the antifa supersoldiers

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

Chernigov Military Aviation Lyceum
The Fighting Slowpokes
oh jesus trump just pushed the US deeper into a middle eastern war v Iran and tweeted out a 240p resolution US flag

this is some boomer trying to emulate a 12 yr old playing COD

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
america is the blight town of imperialist crime nations

Charles 2 of Spain
Nov 7, 2017

So Iran
Iran so far away
Iran all night and day

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster

Nonsense posted:

Putin smiling

putin on the ritz

Superanos
Nov 13, 2009

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1021234525626609666

i guess traump did warn them

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster
tonight we were all teabagged by the president

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

as long as i get to play ff7r first, i am ok with dying later this year in ww3

Charles 2 of Spain
Nov 7, 2017

penceishly: well uh, you can't change horses midstream

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

PathAsc posted:

Pokémon go to the meat grinder

the popes toes
Oct 10, 2004

not even a Happy New Year cold

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011

Typo posted:

oh jesus trump just pushed the US deeper into a middle eastern war v Iran and tweeted out a 240p resolution US flag

this is some boomer trying to emulate a 12 yr old playing COD

This place is a message... and part of a system of messages ...pay attention to it!
Sending this message was important to us. We considered ourselves to be a powerful culture.
This place is not a place of honor ... no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here... nothing valued is here.
What is here was dangerous and repulsive to us. This message is a warning about danger.

Raccooon
Dec 5, 2009

So what do you think Iran's retaliation will be? Assassinate an upper US official or strike one of the many bases on their border?

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

triple sulk posted:

as long as i get to play ff7r first, i am ok with dying later this year in ww3

it's going to suck, sorry

nostalgia's dyin clod

Superanos
Nov 13, 2009

can't have triumph without trump

Soy Division
Aug 12, 2004

MysteriousStranger posted:

there are much higher odds that this turns into a embassy going down, assassination of state/defense leaders overseas, or even terror attacks on the united states. iran does unconventional attacks, not straight up fights. if they are going to do something it's going to be on US soil, an embassy, or assinations, not a military brawl starting up.

a subway blowing up or a restaurant in DC with politcal staff is far more likely and far more their style than attacking a carrier.
sorry to ruin your fun but unlike trump the people who run Iran aren’t idiots and aren’t going to carry out attacks within the US in response to this

not that they couldn’t mind you, but they’ll save that for when trump actually bombs Iran itself

anything American associated abroad and anything belonging to America’s middle eastern allies is a potential target though

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster

deathbysnusnu posted:

It's going to be weird when Daou has an unironic really good take on this.

https://twitter.com/peterdaou/status/1212964652700884994

indeed

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
stupid loving stupid goddamnit gently caress rear end gently caress

god gently caress poo poo

yeah this time we're going to win vietnam this time the gloves are off!!!! you stupid dipshit boomer assholes gently caress

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

byob historian posted:

pokémon go to the front

eonwe posted:

pokemon go to war

smarxist posted:

Pokémon go to the meat grinder

Pokemon go secure capital

Charles 2 of Spain posted:

So Iran
Iran so far away
Iran all night and day

Lol

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Ask me about my warcrimes.

Raccooon posted:

So what do you think Iran's retaliation will be? Assassinate an upper US official or strike one of the many bases on their border?
embassy or assination

Soy Division posted:

sorry to ruin your fun but unlike trump the people who run Iran aren’t idiots and aren’t going to carry out attacks within the US in response to this

not that they couldn’t mind you, but they’ll save that for when trump actually bombs Iran itself

anything American associated abroad and anything belonging to America’s middle eastern allies is a potential target though

Actually Iran's IRCG did spin up a plan to assassinate Saudi's in Washington DC but the guy we just blew up (LOL) called it off. So they are willing to, they do have the assets in place, and we know they can do it. And that's still vastly more likely than them engaging in an actual naval shooting war.

They could also pull it off in Europe and everybody knows they can.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/790192053489729538

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
just call a loving PATRIOT crusade so trumps base can all get hopped up and go die out in the dunes peter the hermit style

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

I post fox news so u don't have to 💋
https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1212731765565087744/pu/vid/720x1280/iSosoZ9StAcoAE_j.mp4

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

slay (iranians) queen

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/762781826549030912

pre election tweets seem so pure now

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
oh yeah the last eighty times we poo poo on these people and kicked them in the ribs they thwarted our geopoltiical plans and managed to kill thousands of americans apparently so i guess pissing them off even more will settle them down HOOAH DEAL FROM STRENGTH OR GET CRUSHED ERRRTAYTIMMRREEERRRRRERA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/mightbecursed/status/1212985787186204673?s=19