Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
as we head toward another forever war i would like to recommend the v charming and pleasant movie the white balloon. it’s also sort of a new years movie but not like, roman new year. i haven’t seen it since high school when i wasn’t bitter and tired but i’m going to track it down and watch it while being alive.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
death to America

https://twitter.com/CNBC/status/1212952194498093057

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

say goodnitght to da bad guy.. U aint eva gona s another bad guy like this in ya lifes. Tony Montana #1

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Today's events have me super depressed. This world is hosed. And it feels like most of us are getting dragged to our deaths by these rich fucks

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

They've never given a gently caress about us, now it's just white people starting to realize it too

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

how many times have you seen somebody say it's "the darkest timeline" about really serious stuff. I love the net y'all

coconono
Aug 11, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
Yeah I doubt the Iraqi government would at have complained if that dude was totally the number #1 bad guy and not a sock puppet paraded around to drum up an another match on Iran again. Completely loving aimless. Why would an Iranian general be working alongside IS elements? That makes zero sense. Most IS dudes lean towards Saudi Arabia’s sphere, not Iran’s.

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

GOTTA LOOK TOUGH

coconono
Aug 11, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
If trump, et al want a war so drat bad they can go play GWENT like a normal person. Leave us the gently caress out of it please and thank you.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

yall just have to remember when those random airstrikes on empty syrian airport happened all the dumb fuckas who say how bad donald is (Correctly) all of a sudden talk about how beautiful and presidential he was then, for bombinb the poo poo out of a random airport lmao. non elites are never going to win in america without revolution, and the country has spent 250 years making revolution impossible. this isnt a "do nothing, nothing matters" because fighting for your rights and improved living is still so important. it's just a fight that might be for the next lifetime, instead of ours (just kidding climate change will ruin the next lifetimes too)

Captain Magic
Apr 4, 2005

Yes, we have feathers--but the muscles of men.
I just want to bite the face of a bad person until they change their opinions to something better

God, give me this power. I will use it only for good.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
Please rich people, we let you have islands, go kill each other there while the rest of us enjoy music and other pretty poo poo. You can even take all your boot lickers if you need innocent bystanders to really get it erect.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Let me just clarify this because it's not made immediately apparent. It's one editorial from a chode working for a loving business network.

That said this all legitimately has me thinking self destructive thoughts so I'm gonna try to distance myself from it for a while

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Let me just clarify this because it's not made immediately apparent. It's one editorial from a chode working for a loving business network.

That said this all legitimately has me thinking self destructive thoughts so I'm gonna try to distance myself from it for a while

don’t let the bastards grind you down, and take care of yourself, noble Samurai

Glass Punkbull 141
Jan 9, 2008

This is the face of a winner. This is what winning looks like.
Day 3. Anxiety still has me thinking something is wrong with me physically and I just missed the cut off for open enrollment for work health insurance.

And this airstrike poo poo isn't helping.

ThePariah
Feb 10, 2014

coconono posted:

Please rich people, we let you have islands, go kill each other there while the rest of us enjoy music and other pretty poo poo. You can even take all your boot lickers if you need innocent bystanders to really get it erect.

They could run real life Fortnite games once per hour with just their supporters and the world would be better off for it. Maybe they could monetize it, since greed is their other primary motivation.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Same. I'm out ya'll. Had a horrible night.

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Holy poo poo I have been playing intermediary to one of the most amazing social interactions I have ever been involved in in my life. But it's been exhausting. I have a headache.

ChrisBTY fucked around with this message at 23:21 on Jan 3, 2020

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

That's... Congratulations?

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

all out of sofia now what do i do with my life

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

yea ok posted:

watch her dad’s lovely movie where drunk val kilmer solves a murder with edgar poe’s ghost

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

yea ok posted:

rank em king

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

WatermelonGun posted:

watch her dad’s lovely movie where drunk val kilmer solves a murder with edgar poe’s ghost

okay

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

NienNunb posted:

rank em king

okay

somewhere
lost in translation
the beguild
marie antoinette
the virgin thingies
the bling bong

Zeta Acosta
Dec 16, 2019

#essereFerrari

yea ok posted:

godfather 3

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

Uh Scott Hall lives

Artelier
Jan 23, 2015

it is wrestle kingdom and my partner is flying back to her home country and we just had a fight and i feel like a naitalure

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
i went to the movies and saw cats instead of watching wrestle kingdom but i did see the main event and it was good (unlike cats which was dogshit)

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Seams posted:

i went to the movies and saw cats instead of watching wrestle kingdom but i did see the main event and it was good (unlike cats which was dogshit)

What the gently caress kind of a life choice is this dude

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Seams posted:

i went to the movies and saw cats instead of watching wrestle kingdom

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
lol its ok im gonna watch night two live and i can watch the stuff i missed later. also i wanted to hang out with a friend and watch a bad movie instead of sitting alone at home watching good wrestling. cats is however the first mainstream movie ive ever seen that managed to have no plot or characters to speak of.

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Seams posted:

lol its ok im gonna watch night two live and i can watch the stuff i missed later. also i wanted to hang out with a friend and watch a bad movie instead of sitting alone at home watching good wrestling. cats is however the first mainstream movie ive ever seen that managed to have no plot or characters to speak of.

I'm excited to watch it next week, probably gonna watch The Lighthouse immediately after or before because movie tickets are 5€ on Thursday next week

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Seams posted:

also i wanted to hang out with a friend and watch a bad movie

Well hell, can't say I blame you then, sounds like a good time :)

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD

Jerusalem posted:

Well hell, can't say I blame you then, sounds like a good time :)

It was! And I got home in time to watch Okada vs Ibushi which was insane

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I've received an additional (cumulative) 4 hours of delays across two airports on my way back to Asia. I left my house at 1:20pm Friday, I have another 3 hours before I can board a 14 hour flight across the Pacific.

Ask me anything about probably being as close to Holden Caulfield as I ever wanted to be (at least based off what I can remember from that god awful book).

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Ever spend a day helping a timid friend get assertiveness advice from a pro-domme friend of yours then spend your night helping teenagers play Magic: The Gathering?
Because that was my Friday.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

ChrisBTY posted:

Ever spend a day helping a timid friend get assertiveness advice from a pro-domme friend of yours then spend your night helping teenagers play Magic: The Gathering?
Because that was my Friday.

That sounds infinitely more fun/interesting than mine.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Seams posted:

You did the right thing, I'm proud of you

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!
The Patriots lost. For one brief shining moment, evil has been vanquished.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

CobiWann posted:

The Patriots lost. For one brief shining moment, evil has been vanquished.

GO CHEFS!