Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost
tragic ex-Premier League player Jlloyd Samuel

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ungratek
Aug 2, 2005

Marco Van Basten has been suspended for saying Sieg Heil on air

Mickolution
Oct 1, 2005

Ballers...I put numbers on the boards

Ungratek posted:

Marco Van Basten has been suspended for saying Sieg Heil on air

Wasn't it off air?

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
It was on air from the studio as a German manager was interviewed by the pitch.

Mickolution
Oct 1, 2005

So it was broadcast?

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

Mickolution posted:

So it was broadcast?

Yes it was live on air op

https://twitter.com/TijaniGoulletAD/status/1198336456491765763?s=19

Mickolution
Oct 1, 2005

Ahh ok. The report I read the other day read like it was off air, but picked up on mic like Keys/Gray.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
russia got banned lol

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
roided up ivan dragos still going to the euros though

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe
Ffs they get banned but not for the euros...football is never coming home to Scotland.

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

Sounds like criminal charges might finally proceed against Karim Benzema re: blackmailing Mathieu Valbuena (allegedly)

Reprisal
Jul 20, 2001
Who did Karim fail to bribe?

goddamnedtwisto
Dec 31, 2004

If you ask me about the mole people in the London Underground, I WILL be forced to kill you
Fun Shoe
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-50839639

Props to the beeb subeditor too:

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

Doctor who worked at Man City and Bury charged with anti-doping violation

That BBC Article posted:

A doctor who worked for Manchester City and Bury has been charged by the Football Association with an anti-doping rule violation.

Dr Andrew Johnson has been accused of providing fraudulent information about a therapeutic use exemption (TUE) when working as club doctor for Bury last year.

An application he made on behalf of an unnamed player to use a banned substance - understood to be testosterone - on medical grounds was dated December 2018.

According to the website of the clinic where Johnson works as a GP in north-west England, he has also worked as a doctor at Manchester City's academy.

Dr Johnson was also working as a consultant at City at the time of the alleged breach, but it is understood he was never a full-time employee and the club have not used him since they became aware of the case.

In October, the FA charged him with a breach of Rule E25, and alleged that he "tampered with doping control in that he provided fraudulent information to an anti-doping organisation, namely the FA and/or UK Anti-Doping in respect of an application for a TUE dated 1 December 2018 on behalf of a player."

If found guilty, Dr Johnson could face a ban from working in sport for four years.

His association with City spanned at least eight years.

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021

City, people with the surname Johnson, and youths just do not go together well at all.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

pik_d posted:

City, people with the surname Johnson, and youths just do not go together well at all.

I was trying to think of a way to make this joke; you’re welcome to join my working group.

HJB
Feb 16, 2011

:swoon: I can't get enough of are Dan :swoon:
That's class A

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747
So Man City magically start being unable to keep up with the challenger the season they sever ties with a dope guru, I'm shocked, SHOCKED, that known advocate for clean sport Pep could do this

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.
It's interesting this came out now. When recently a Spanish physio that worked for Spain and Peps Barca was forced into hiding not that long ago due to his comments saying "If I could say what I wanted to, Spain would probably be stripped of their World Cup and Euros."

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747
Hulk left his wife and is now with her niece.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/brazil-star-hulk-leaves-wife-21174204

I’ve been trying to come up with a good Woody Allen joke and failing.

funkybottoms
Oct 28, 2010

Funky Bottoms is a land man

Brony Car posted:

Hulk left his wife and is now with her niece.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/brazil-star-hulk-leaves-wife-21174204

I’ve been trying to come up with a good Woody Allen joke and failing.

"that's bananas!"

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

Could have just gone with "Hulk smash"

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

funkybottoms posted:

"that's bananas!"

When did you start working for the Italian FA?

Bea Nanner
Oct 20, 2003

Je suis excité!
https://theathletic.co.uk/1488368/2019/12/26/when-michail-antonio-drove-a-lamborghini-into-my-garden-dressed-as-a-snowman-on-christmas-day/

west ham have some issues to sort out, dont they.

e: wouldnt mind someone with an athletic sub pastebinning the whole thing

Bea Nanner fucked around with this message at 04:07 on Jan 3, 2020

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

Bea Nanner posted:

https://theathletic.co.uk/1488368/2019/12/26/when-michail-antonio-drove-a-lamborghini-into-my-garden-dressed-as-a-snowman-on-christmas-day/

west ham has some issues to sort out, dont they.

e: wouldnt mind someone with an athletic sub pastebinning the whole thing

https://ninpo.qap.la/content/michail-antonio.htm

I'm happy to do this for TRP, don't loving share the links around, if I start spotting odd traffic I'll just take them down and not bother.

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.
Yugoslavian style? Of course not.
It has to be Zlatan-style.

Bundy posted:

https://ninpo.qap.la/content/michail-antonio.htm

I'm happy to do this for TRP, don't loving share the links around, if I start spotting odd traffic I'll just take them down and not bother.

good lad, thanks for the rehost.

Antonio is a fuckin weirdo who occasionally gets way too big for his boots if people don't keep reminding him that he's actually not a very good footballer, and it seems like this was another one of those times

goddamnedtwisto
Dec 31, 2004

If you ask me about the mole people in the London Underground, I WILL be forced to kill you
Fun Shoe

Bogan Krkic posted:

good lad, thanks for the rehost.

Antonio is a fuckin weirdo who occasionally gets way too big for his boots if people don't keep reminding him that he's actually not a very good footballer, and it seems like this was another one of those times

It's also really weird that this story was literally just on Twitter and a couple of local papers, it's such a perfect tabloid story you'd have thought it would have been all over the place.

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

Bundy posted:

Cheers, Ninpo. The latest forums drama has cut off public access so it should hopefully be safe

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

goddamnedtwisto posted:

It's also really weird that this story was literally just on Twitter and a couple of local papers, it's such a perfect tabloid story you'd have thought it would have been all over the place.

I saw it several other places the day after it happened

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

I would like a performante

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost

Bape Culture posted:

I would like a performante

You could probably have his now

EAT FASTER!!!!!!
Sep 21, 2002

Legendary.

:hampants::hampants::hampants:
(Front) half off!

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

EAT FASTER!!!!!! posted:

(Front) half off!

It’s mid-engine so that’s probably the better option

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost

quote:

Málaga’s head coach, Víctor Sánchez, has claimed he was subjected to an attempted blackmail after the 43-year-old was suspended following the posting of an explicit video featuring him was posted on social media.

The former Real Madrid midfielder and Spain international, who was appointed by the Segunda División side in April, was captured exposing his penis to the camera while wearing a Málaga training shirt.

“I am being subjected to a crime against my privacy with harassment and extortion,” Sánchez wrote on Twitter. “The matter is in the hands of the police and I entrust myself to follow their instructions. Sharing or disseminating an intimate content of any person without consent is also a crime either through social networks or messages or in any other way. Thank you for your understanding and support.”

Sánchez spent almost two years out of the game after leaving Real Betis in May 2017 before being appointed by Málaga, who are 16th in Spain’s second tier having won just one of their past five matches.

“In relation to the events that have recently been discovered, and which have not as yet been verified, Málaga CF immediately suspends coach Víctor Sánchez del Amo from his duties until a full investigation is carried out,” the club said in a statement. “We will disclose further information once the facts have been clarified.”

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

Dirty Sanchez

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

Full kit wanker

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

CyberPingu posted:

Full kit wanker

:vince:

funkybottoms
Oct 28, 2010

Funky Bottoms is a land man

CyberPingu posted:

Full kit wanker

lol

Masonity
Dec 31, 2007

What, I wonder, does this hidden face of madness reveal of the makers? These K'Chain Che'Malle?

CyberPingu posted:

Full kit wanker

Is it too early to award post of the decade?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

CyberPingu posted:

Full kit wanker

:newlol: